Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Who said anything about being insulted? You really do just read what you want to read dont you? Its just funny how you cant help yourself....
    I mean you literally said

Hahaha.... You just cant make a post without insulting someone can you? Was hoping you would change, but guess that was rather silly of me.
    ????????

But anyway i'll just stop it now and go back to talking about football instead if thats ok?
    I was talking about football, before you started flame baiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Solid win for Everton. Boring second half, but everything's better than heart-attack Everton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I mean you literally said

????????
    Its pretty clear that HE'S not insulted but he thought you insulted someone else. Basic English.

This has been a pretty terrible weekend for fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Its pretty clear that HE'S not insulted but he thought you insulted someone else. Basic English.

This has been a pretty terrible weekend for fantasy football.
    Being insulted on behalf of someone else is classic SJWism, which is best left out of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Being insulted on behalf of someone else is classic SJWism, which is best left out of this thread
    I don't disagree.

Careful you'll get slendermen begging for infractions for other users again

- - - Updated - - -

United starting well, looking to be a good game

United have been awful.
    Can't handle the long balls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    United have been awful.
    Can't handle the long balls
    This reminds me of the frustration we had under Sir Alex Ferguson, utter dogshit for the first 20 minutes then we turn up and start playing.

It's something I've never understood about this team.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba at least hitting the woodwork with his shots now.

pogba hitting the crossbar hngggggg

- - - Updated - - -

mm....thats not good.

- - - Updated - - -

martial and rooney have been awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like we get undone by the same pullback cross every goal we concede.

Pogba is honestly so overrated. A big talent, but nowhere worth 100 million pounds.

Holy a shit. What a week for my fantasy team.

hope martial is ok though, was a nasty knock. Hate seeing a clash of heads

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell is that not a freekick against Martial? United dont deserve to win by any stretch, but that goal sure as hell shouldn't be allowed....

He hits Martials foot first with alot of force and then after that he hits the ball....

BT sport commentator is spending half the game ripping on rooney haha its pretty funny.

- - - Updated - - -

How the hell is that not a freekick against Martial? United dont deserve to win by any stretch, but that goal sure as hell shouldn't be allowed....

He hits Martials foot first with alot of force and then after that he hits the ball....
    Martial was fucking around with the ball and the tackle was from behide/the side but going for the ball so fair tackle. This team needs more time to click. I don't think anyone is beating city for the league this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    BT sport commentator is spending half the game ripping on rooney haha its pretty funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Martial was fucking around with the ball and the tackle was from behide/the side but going for the ball so fair tackle. This team needs more time to click. I don't think anyone is beating city for the league this season.
    That Martial is fucking around with the ball has nothing at all to do with if its a freekick or not. Or is it only free kicks if the player is doing some awesome according to you?

Im sure he is going for the ball with the tackle, but he sure fails at it. He hits Martial before he touches the ball....

Doesn't matter if Martial was slow or what not. A free kick is a free kick...

That Martial is fucking around with the ball has nothing at all to do with if its a freekick or not. Or is it only free kicks if the player is doing some awesome according to you?

Im sure he is going for the ball with the tackle, but he sure fails at it. He hits Martial before he touches the ball....

Not everyone have the privilege to watch situations over and over. Some free kicks are not given, that's just the reality of football.

It could have been given as penalty. It was close, its not as bad as you're making it out to be though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Not everyone have the privilege to watch situations over and over. Some free kicks are not given, that's just the reality of football.
    Yes and its annoying as hell. Just like anyone would say if it happens to "their" team.

And as always since its United it happened to alot of people have to deny that it was a freekick and go on about how nothing wrong was done. All the experts here in swedish tv say its an obvious freekick, but still so many regular people have to go on about how right the ref did just because its United.....

Ah dont mind me im just in an annoying mood! Its frustrating again being a United supporter
    Last edited by Cren; 2016-09-18 at 12:06 PM.

Yes and its annoying as hell. Just like anyone would say if it happens to "their" team.

And as always since its United it happened to alot of people have to deny that it was a freekick and go on about how nothing wrong was done. All the experts here in swedish tv say its an obvious freekick, but still so many regular people have to go on about how right the ref did just because its United.....

Ah dont mind me im just in an annoying mood! Its frustrating again being a United supporter
    I understand. But try look at it in a bigger picture. United being 1-0 down isn't because of one free kick. Zlatan will save the day as usual though, just watch