Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Alchemy] Infernal Alchemist Stone, rank 3 extra procs bugged?

I just got rank 3 of this recipe, I've crafted at least 40 of them. Another guy I know crafted at least 25 and neither of us after 65 crafts had an extra proc. NEVER. I think the rank 3 proc is bugged, unless both of us got insanely unlucky. Before I submit an offical bug report I would like others with the rank 3 recipe to comment on their experience with this.

Has anyone seen a proc? How many have you crafted so far/before you saw a proc? Screenshots of getting a proc would be great.

Crafted about 60+ trinkets with rank 3 and have yet to see a proc, starting to wonder if it's bugged as well.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

I've crafted close to 100 stones so far, not one has procced for me either. I've already sent a ticket.
    Hopefully it doesn't take to long to get fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen a proc either yet, any update on that ticket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santajr View Post
    I've crafted close to 100 stones so far, not one has procced for me either. I've already sent a ticket.
    How do you get so many felwort and infernal brimstones to craft that many Stones? Aren't those exclusively from World Quests? I am lucky if I get 1 herb/mining quest each day and thats 1 Stone...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    How do you get so many felwort and infernal brimstones to craft that many Stones? Aren't those exclusively from World Quests? I am lucky if I get 1 herb/mining quest each day and thats 1 Stone...
    The... auction house...?

Deleted

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Santajr View Post
    Any luck with an answer to if it is bugged or not?

what are people doing with the trinkets anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    what are people doing with the trinkets anyway?
    Probably turning into obliterum.

I've made a lil over 150 of them and never got a proc, it is most likely bugged.

Why r people making these surely alchemists make them once for themselves n that's it. Doesn't seem useful for multi proc?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxial View Post
    Why r people making these surely alchemists make them once for themselves n that's it. Doesn't seem useful for multi proc?
    Obliterum. Haven't been making these for myself (haven't even unlocked the forge), but have made a few dozen of them for someone else. Got 250 gold per blood, which is more than I'd be able to get for them through the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Obliterum. Haven't been making these for myself (haven't even unlocked the forge), but have made a few dozen of them for someone else. Got 250 gold per blood, which is more than I'd be able to get for them through the vendor.
    sounds like you got rip off tbh
    Last edited by iky43210; 2016-11-04 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    sounds like you got rip off tbh
    The highest trade-in that I could have would be ~280 gold by buying Fjarnskaggl. Take off the 5% AH cut and that's down to 266 gold. I'd rather have a guaranteed and instant 250 gold per blood than potentially having to relist a bunch of Fjarnskaggl for an extra 16 gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The highest trade-in that I could have would be ~280 gold by buying Fjarnskaggl. Take off the 5% AH cut and that's down to 266 gold. I'd rather have a guaranteed and instant 250 gold per blood than potentially having to relist a bunch of Fjarnskaggl for an extra 16 gold.
    But you're an alchemist. Trading BoS on vendor crap is for non-alchemy plebeians

People have offered me 400/blood and I still declined them. Smashing them for obli or buy cheap alchemy stone mats and sell them outright would've net you anywhere between 500-1k/blood on my server

worst case scenario you sell prolonged power and that's at least 350-500/blood
    Last edited by iky43210; 2016-11-04 at 08:31 PM.

This is still bugged, and most likely will remain so throughout expansion.

I had my first proccs today when making some obliterum for my alt, it procced BUT it used mats for duplicates aswell, so i could craft 10, i did so in 6 crafts but i only got 10 trinkets. So it seems like this method is just a way to save time crafting and no actual profit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomodex View Post
    I had my first proccs today when making some obliterum for my alt, it procced BUT it used mats for duplicates aswell, so i could craft 10, i did so in 6 crafts but i only got 10 trinkets. So it seems like this method is just a way to save time crafting and no actual profit?
    Had the same thing happen to me.Seems that is the case.Just to save time not the "free trinket" we would normally understand from the old term "proc".Oh well,time to use those blood for something that actual brings gold

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand you people... i'm sure i'll be blamed for tinfoil hat here, but for me it is quite obvious Blizzard changed their minds about rank 3 procs, as trinket crafting would be the most profitable way to earn obliterum, so they negated the proc. It is also obvious that they added this "craft fast" to compensate (just to excuse themselves for adding a non-existing perk at rank 3) at 7.1.5, since we NEVER EVER had any report about multiple procs (the normal or this shitty way) before it.

Another one of the little failures that destroy Legion. They nailed the content, they failed the mechanics, utterly and humongously (is that a word? lel).

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonn View Post
    Had the same thing happen to me.Seems that is the case.Just to save time not the "free trinket" we would normally understand from the old term "proc".Oh well,time to use those blood for something that actual brings gold
    This now makes sense to me. I had gotten the extra procs and then it bugged at the end saying "not enough materials" even though I only queued what I could make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signature by Caerule