great response here

https://youtu.be/tzrBy7XAiHA
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Why should the person who got dinged have to pay the deductible? Learn how insurance works.
    Why would you file a claim for a ding in your door?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Atmediatly" lmao fucking trash.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why would you file a claim for a ding in your door?
    Because some people don't want dings in their door,especially when it was caused by someone else. It's really not a hard concept, or it shouldn't be.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

You can take the rat out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the nappy disgusting jaw flapping ghetto-sow rat.

Hopefully she'll stoke out and die during her next fit of rage.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Because some people don't want dings in their door,especially when it was caused by someone else. It's really not a hard concept, or it shouldn't be.
    Well then there is an accident report filed and now you car is reported as being in an accident. There goes the resale value all over something that could have been buffed out.

Well then there is an accident report filed and now you car is reported as being in an accident. There goes the resale value all over something that could have been buffed out.
    Wtf are you talking about. It's not filed as an accident, it's not going to affect resale value. You literally don't know wtf you are talking about. Leaving the ding lowers resale/trade-in-value. It's amazing that almost everytime you speak, all you seem to accomplish is showing how little you actually know. Oh BTW, just to settle this argument, my wife is a claims adjuster for Nationwide, she says everything you're saying, is wrong. So...there's that.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Irrational behavior is irrational.

Catch anyone at the wrong time and you'll find them behaving irrationally. Both parties are irrationally in the video. A kid barely, just fucking barely, causes damage to the car. Hell, read the uploaders comments. You could cause a lot of people to flip their shit about getting insurance involved for such a small scratch because getting insurance involved makes the little scratch cost more than what its worth. Hell, parking close to the door in a supermarket parking lot is taking a risk on its own, the owner was lucky that he even witnessed the thing. Little man made both parties look shitty when he pointed out where he hit the white car.

All I see is a smug as owner (the guy behind the camera) and a lady who is being irrational. Neither one had to take it to the level that it got to, even if the other party refused to cooperate.

edit: After reading all of the uploaders feedback, he seems like an even bigger self-righetous asshole.
    huh... what did the victim do wrong here? i dont get it. seems like a social justice warrior can play devils advocate too. crazy cause i thought they were on the side of right.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    huh... what did the victim do wrong here? i dont get it. seems like a social justice warrior can play devils advocate too. crazy cause i thought they were on the side of right.
    It's Pacox. Anytime a white person is involved, they are the instigator, always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Too late.

Or that it will bring your channel views. Either way, I don't recall seeing "abuse". Some yelling but it was mostly anger directed at the guy filming. To me the only one "abusing" children is the dick filming her children when they clearly don't entirely understand what's happening (this could be emotionally/mentally damaging for them later in life) while at the same time not wanting to film his "son".

Anyways, I don't trust the video, there's too many shady things happening. Was there a kid, wasn't there a kid, why does it matter? She seemed pretty convinced that there was no kid and he easily could have filmed the bottom of the "kid seat" or edited the video to protect the identity of the child.

The scratch is irrelevant, each person is different, so would try and sue you over something so tiny, other's would say "Oh well, that's a parking lot for you". So, not going to touch on that.

Just going to say that if you're already irritated, regardless of whether or not you're acting stupid or not, you're probably not going to like having someone jam a camera in your face. Hell, most people don't like a camera jammed in their face if they're in a good mood.

I agree with most people here that the only person I really feel bad for is the kids. Salute to his honesty.

The guy is being a dick, plain and simple. He recorded this girl and posted it all over the internet for what purpose? He's the biggest dick in my mind. If he wanted to record for the cops/insurance, sure. But he was just being a dick, and was even smiling at points (some of it surely trying to keep calm). Guy says he stuck around cause there was no plates (yet didn't film that?) and that cops did arrive. If cops arrived to a car with no plates, wouldn't something more have happened? If it really didn't have plates, would she have stuck around when she could just drive off?

The girl is, at first glance, way over reacting. However, we have no idea what happened before the camera was turned on. That and the point at which we see her in the video, she's already agitated and the camera/guy isn't helping make it better. There's no attempt at communication (that we can see in the video). For all we know either could be telling the truth but I feel like this video is either fake (some sort of project/psychology experiment) or we obviously aren't getting the whole story and I'm inclined to believe the girl somewhat (sure, kid obviously dinged the car though). Sure she said some arguably racist things but she was very irate.

Anyways, very clearly I'm in her corner ever so slightly, aggression, anger, yelling and the physical outbursts are all unnecessary (but maybe there's more to that story). I def really dislike this douchebag of a guy though.

Just some thoughts. At the end of the day, what does it all really matter? We'll never know the truth and nothing will change.
    its like he thought for the 1st time today. good job though, now go through all your thoughts and filter using logic and reasoning. then come back to us... oh and a little research on the topic would go a long ways.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Pacox. Anytime a white person is involved, they are the instigator, always.
    i thought the person was mexican? oh i think you mean not black, brown people like me dont seem to matter to people like him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    I don't buy it. If no plates, why not film that? Why didn't the cops take more action (he clearly would have said so)? Why didn't she just leave if they have no way to identify her?
    new cars dont get plates right away... its still legal to drive them with the proper paperwork. how old are you?

What's the point of calling the cops for that small scratch on your door?
    To mediate the situation and make her give up her insurance information, or in some states and with some insurance agencies, they won't approve a claim unless a police report is filed though it seems to be the former reason in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i didn't say she wasn't responsible shes upset she has a reason to be that doesn't mean shes not responsible, at no point did i argue her fault all my points are about people making assumptions about a person from a short video in a time of direst, people who say shes a horrible mother or she should be killed when they know nothing about her.

- - - Updated - - -

way over the top is like throwing a punch shes upset shes yelling big whoop? people get upset and yell all the time its no where close to over the top.
    she is a horrible horrible horrible mother. when i saw the video few weeks back i felt very bad for the kid. as racist as themius and others claim i am i want to adopt this poor child and give him a chance to live life right cause the only future for him is prison. its sad and pathetic we stand by and let shitters like this be parents to children.

In this thread: People being drama queens about a woman being a drama queen about a guy being a drama queen about his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    In this thread: People being drama queens about a woman being a drama queen about a guy being a drama queen about his car.
    How is the man being a drama queen? Someone dinged his car, woman is freaking out on everyone, her kid, the person's car her son dinged, and the witness. Oh because he recorded the unstable woman? Nice reach there Stretch Armstrong.

It's pretty obvious that if you park in the front of a parking lot your car is going to to be eventually dented. That being said. You don't flip out on random people and make a scene over a dent.
    Last edited by Suporex; 2016-09-18 at 05:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but this guy is a cunt.

The lady was incredibly over the top and racist, but what kind of asshole goes after a kid for dinging his car in a Target parking lot? He didn't get rear-ended, he didn't lose a mirror, his child wasn't murdered by this little black child. It's an overeager child being careless. It happens. I've had the same thing happen to me in grocery store lots and their parents come up to me apologizing profusely. It's silly. "MUH CAR!" It's one tiny fucking dent. Who fucking cares? Get on with your life. I don't see any reason to escalate this beyond griefing them for money. Just like that lady said. And then, of course, after he has probably started all kinds of shit, he pulls a camera out to record a "crazy black lady" because everyone loves those videos. "No, you may not see [my child]." But sure, go ahead and film her kids and don't edit them out. What do you gain by publishing this video beyond embarrassing this woman and subsequently, looking like a shitlord?

His "update" just cements his douchebag status. A sanctimonius soliloquy on "child abuse." What a prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    new cars dont get plates right away... its still legal to drive them with the proper paperwork. how old are you?
    He didn't say "temp tag" he said "no tag". Is that really that hard of a concept for you to understand? I'm going off what he said cause that's what we have. Regardless, if they had a temp tag it doesn't really change anything. He could have recorded the temp tags info (taken a picture maybe) and left. They keep records of that stuff. "BUT WHAT IF THEY'RE FAKE TAGS ARE YOU STUPID?" if they're fake tags then once again why wouldn't she just leave and you know not wait around for cops? Really doesn't seem that complicated.

As for your first comment, I read everything he had to say and analyzed it, inferring what I could and looking beyond just the words he was saying. Maybe that's hard for you so let me break it down in baby terms: we'll never know what happened. But maybe he's a bad man and she's not just crazy.

It's really easy to bash people who can't defend themselves. That and people tend to just leap to conclusions before giving anyone the benefit of a doubt and trying to explore other options. Seems like to most people she's guilty and this guy is completely blameless in the matter. Haha it's so funny, let's make fun of the crazy person and not dig deeper in the matter.

Once again, and I'm getting really tired of typing this, we (that includes me) probably won't EVER KNOW exactly what happened. I'm just playing Devil's advocate and throwing out counterpoints and possible scenarios. It's entirely possible everything this guy said was a lie. It's possible it's all the truth. I just want you to stop and pretend to think for a minute. That's all.

Edit:,oh almost forgot. Imagine for a moment you're out grocery shopping and some guy just starts recording you. You were in a good mood. How about now? Most people don't like being recorded, it tends to agitate them. He was kinda poking the bear at that point
    Last edited by Sparklelord; 2016-09-18 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post

The lady was incredibly over the top and racist, but what kind of asshole goes after a kid for dinging his car in a Target parking lot? He didn't get rear-ended, he didn't lose a mirror, his child wasn't murdered by this little black child. It's an overeager child being careless. It happens. I've had the same thing happen to me in grocery store lots and their parents come up to me apologizing profusely. It's silly. "MUH CAR!" It's one tiny fucking dent. Who fucking cares? Get on with your life. I don't see any reason to escalate this beyond griefing them for money. Just like that lady said. And then, of course, after he has probably started all kinds of shit, he pulls a camera out to record a "crazy black lady" because everyone loves those videos. "No, you may not see [my child]." But sure, go ahead and film her kids and don't edit them out. What do you gain by publishing this video beyond embarrassing this woman and subsequently, looking like a shitlord?

His "update" just cements his douchebag status. A sanctimonius soliloquy on "child abuse." What a prick.
    Yea, how dare someone care about their property. What a douche canoe this guy is. /rollseyes
    Last edited by Stop Pretending; 2016-09-18 at 06:25 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    what racial slur did she say i didn't hear any unless i missed it
    Maybe you're confused as to what "racist" means.

how so? this guy wants to get insurance involved over a minor tiny winy ding would you not be mad if your rates went up for some thing as meaningless as that?
    Her rates are irrelevant. She is responsible for her children, accident or not. And that "minor tiny winy ding" will likely cost over $500 to fix.

ya you know next to nothing about what kind of parent she is.
    She's screaming, cursing, name-calling and acting like a fucking psycho. So sorry, that's a pretty good indicator of the type of parent she is. The screaming, cursing, name-calling psycho type.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    The owner of the car has ever right to be a "drama queen".

Actually, the screaming, cursing half-wit was the cunt.

The lady was incredibly over the top and racist, but what kind of asshole goes after a kid for dinging his car in a Target parking lot?
    He didn't "go after the kid". He went after the responsible person, the mother.

He didn't get rear-ended, he didn't lose a mirror, his child wasn't murdered by this little black child. It's an overeager child being careless. It happens. I've had the same thing happen to me in grocery store lots and their parents come up to me apologizing profusely. It's silly. "MUH CAR!" It's one tiny fucking dent. Who fucking cares? Get on with your life. I don't see any reason to escalate this beyond griefing them for money.
    So that's your stance, eh? Just take the $500+ hit because it was an accident from a child? Sorry, the real world doesn't work like that. The responsible person has to cover the cost of damages to the property of others, regardless of who had the accident. The idea that damage to one's property should be just forgotten because a child was involved is ludicrous. I don't care if the child was 5 or 15, if they damage my property their parents will pay for the cost of repairs. I don't like anyone enough to pay for someone else's mistake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Stop being irrational, son. Did you see the actual mark that the kid left. And I didn't say he should've ate the cost, I said (or meant to imly) that he escalated the situation too fast. Trading 2 inches of paint isn't worth getting insurance involved if the person responsible is willing to cooperate. And never did I saw that the lady wasn't acting irrationally as well. Right or wrong, the way you approach a situation can make all the difference.
    How are you supposed to make sure that when a person "agrees" to pay she actually does? When there's a possibility that the costs can rise upwards to $1000 to $1500 I'd definitely get insurance involved. There's no cost involved for me and I can be sure that I get my money.

I've actually been in a situation like this (with slightly bigger damage to my car than in this case) and it was a hell of a hassle to actually get the money when the respondent found out what the actual cost of the repair was. People think that minor scratch doesn't cost a lot.