Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say I got new items from my vault ticket today. A large loot bag and a thistle tea popped up, haven't seen either before previously.

I chose the loot bag and got a transmog helm, "Uncrowned Shadowcraft Cap" and gold.

The Thistle tea isn't new. I'm gonna assume the loot bag isn't new either, though i've never seen it before i'll admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    The Thistle tea isn't new. I'm gonna assume the loot bag isn't new either, though i've never seen it before i'll admit.
    I assumed someone else has seen em before as well just figured id report on something not the same happening :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    I assumed someone else has seen em before as well just figured id report on something not the same happening :P
    i get the lootbag almost all of the time, when i hand in coins. and i got the xmog helm 3 times already. the keys still dont "drop" for me.
    and now back to topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasper View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say I got new items from my vault ticket today. A large loot bag and a thistle tea popped up, haven't seen either before previously.

I chose the loot bag and got a transmog helm, "Uncrowned Shadowcraft Cap" and gold.
    The level 1 cosmetic helm? I got that the other day as well from the vault.

You can also get other things like a bag of unique battle potions; keys to the palace of Lei Shen; a consumbale that increases your move speed; poisoned throwing knives (that act as a ranged sap); thistle tea; gold; or even smoke powder (acts like vanish but does not put vanish on CD).

Although that is not all the vault has apparently. Although I cannot confirm if their is either of the bindings from the vault.

EDIT: If I were to go out on a limb, I would say the vault does not likely have the bindings
    Last edited by Wraethion; 2016-09-18 at 09:50 PM.

Yo guys something new happened today in Nelatharions Lair.
    I got a WQ to find a treasure in NL and there was an molten giant NPC "stone guard" or somehting like that. He was pulled immideately and 1 shooted before i knew what was going on. After that he left a chest which i could not pick up tho it had an epic aura around him. (may be because the grp was abandoned by everyone but me i dont know). So if u got this WQ - plz aware ur grp before they pull and zerg him and leave and try to to PP or bribe the golem. Hope its new!

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-19 at 08:49 AM.

Why are you posting this here as if its something to do with TF skin? It's a WQ...you did a WQ...grats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Why are you posting this here as if its something to do with TF skin? It's a WQ...you did a WQ...grats?
    1. It's a fire elemental.
    2. it's a treaure room.
    3. Pay attention to the dialog with the tauren guy.
    4. Binding dropped in here for that chinese dude.

This might very well be where we go pick up the bindings, now we just need to trigger the quest right?

what dialog are u reffering to mate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    what dialog are u reffering to mate?
    I didn't get the treasure room or the elemental, i just got the treasure in the small cave before 2nd boss. When i picked it up, i got this
    [00:44] Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Thank you, hero. In the wrong hands these relics could tear apart the fabric of our world.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    it says 'alternate' ie. any skin that isn't the default. you're reaching.
    How is that reaching, literally every skin/colour but the one you are given when you get the artifact is technically alternate. A blizzard post saying that the alternate skins are in the game and that their requirements may not be feasible yet or take time is very much in line with most of the artifact skins.

Just by example, "This Side Up" achievement to unlock one of the colour alternatives for the 2nd skin is something that will "Take some time to complete". Similarly to the ones where you have to unlock all of your artifact knowledge or all of your artifact traits.

Another example being "Balance of Power" which is impossible to do until the raids are out in a couple of days as the quest line is locked behind them. Furthermore, "Unleashed Monstrosities" which has you killing the unreleased World Bosses, and reaching lv15 Keystone when Mythic+ is being released alongside raids.

I'm aware that the sentence may apply to 'hidden skins' but it's more reaching to assume that they are talking about a hidden skin. 99% of the GMs or Blues are going to give a very generic response based on information they themselves can briefly find and communicate to the player within reason.

I queued as soon as I read about the Giant, and warned the group i wanted to bribe it. Its does not react to bribe, it cannot be looted, but the chest it guards can be, its called Naltharion's treasure. it had 1 copper in it. However if bindings do come out of it it must either be gated im at lvl 13 Artifact, or whatever the upper left number is when you open the artifact, or it may be a low drop.
    Last edited by jseyuin; 2016-09-19 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jseyuin View Post
    I queued as soon as I read about the Giant, and warned the group i wanted to bribe it. Its does not react to bribe, it cannot be looted, but the chest it guards can be, its called Naltharion's treasure. it had 1 copper in it. However if bindings do come out of it it must either be gated im at lvl 13 AK, or it may be a low drop.
    There is no way you are 13 AK already...

I queued as soon as I read about the Giant, and warned the group i wanted to bribe it. Its does not react to bribe, it cannot be looted, but the chest it guards can be, its called Naltharion's treasure. it had 1 copper in it. However if bindings do come out of it it must either be gated im at lvl 13 AK, or it may be a low drop.
    You need to loot the chest as a requirement for the Neltharion's Lair world quest. There is nothing special about that chest.

im at lvl 13 AK
    You've been playing Legion for 65 days?

Thanks for the double check on this, this was my experience as well.

This giant fire elemental guarding a chest in Neltharion's Lair is merely the objective of a world quest, and does not relate to our hidden TF skin at all.

i would consider the lead checked and debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Narokath View Post

I'm aware that the sentence may apply to 'hidden skins' but it's more reaching to assume that they are talking about a hidden skin. 99% of the GMs or Blues are going to give a very generic response based on information they themselves can briefly find and communicate to the player within reason.
    If they are talking about alternate appearances, why would they not talk about hidden skins? Are the hidden skins not alternate appearances?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

The feasibly highest AK right now is 7 if you began it on the first day of the expansion's release since each piece of AK has a 3 day cooldown.
    Jseyuin you might be referring to AT which can easily be 13 just through AP you get from chests, world quests, dungeons.

(AK = Artifact Knowledge)
    (AT = Artifact Tier)
    (AP = Artifact Power)

Quote Originally Posted by Wraethion View Post
    The feasibly highest AK right now is 7 if you began it on the first day of the expansion's release since each piece of AK has a 3 day cooldown.
    Jseyuin you might be referring to AT which can easily be 13 just through AP you get from chests, world quests, dungeons.

(AK = Artifact Knowledge)
    (AT = Artifact Tier)
    (AP = Artifact Power)
    Its 5 days if you do it as soon as its available.
    Meaning 3 is highest anyone is right now, 4 soon.