Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    The housing is really awesome tbh

Nothing hardcore outside of raids, been that way for over a year...they had to change it because new players could not do the content! Lots of players still can't move dodge and skill shot. Other games brain washed them not to think...tab target....stand still....button mash till the target is dead
    Pretty sure theres just as much movement going on in the tab target games I ve played. There are also telegraphs in most of the tab target games. The only difference is the dodge skill really. The rotations in tab target games are also arguably harder. And wether a game "lets players get away" with playing like shit is not an opinion. It's a fact. It either does or it does not.

Deleted
    Epic zone and bunker plot....Wildstar housing at it's best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Pretty sure theres just as much movement going on in the tab target games I ve played. There are also telegraphs in most of the tab target games. The only difference is the dodge skill really. The rotations in tab target games are also arguably harder. And wether a game "lets players get away" with playing like shit is not an opinion. It's a fact. It either does or it does not.
    Agreed, I can't stand people that shit on tab-target games when they're usually more difficult and complex. FFXIV has a shit ton of dodging going on in it with ground telegraphs and has the hardest to play melee in any MMO I've played.

TERA is a decent game though and its rotations are harder than WoW's and requires aiming abilities.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Agreed, I can't stand people that shit on tab-target games when they're usually more difficult and complex. FFXIV has a shit ton of dodging going on in it with ground telegraphs and has the hardest to play melee in any MMO I've played.

TERA is a decent game though and its rotations are harder than WoW's and requires aiming abilities.
    FFXIV is the game I was thinking about as well but I dared not mention specifics for the possible shitstorm that would follow XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    FFXIV is the game I was thinking about as well but I dared not mention specifics for the possible shitstorm that would follow XD
    Its fine, I don't care about making people salty over insignificant shit.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...wing-schedule/

So RMT will be releasing in a winged fashion, first four bosses + minis soon(tm), second four + minis later, and finally hardmodes coming a while after that.

The first wing Redmoon Rising:
    Mini 1) Chief Warden Lockjaw

Boss 1) Swabbie Ski'li

Boss 2) Robomination

Mini 2) Assistant Technician Skooty

Mini 3) Chief Engine Scrubber Thrag

Boss 3) Chief Engineer Wilbargh and Head Engineer Orvulgh

Boss 4) Mordechai Redmoon
    What's the difficulty of these? Haven't been paying attention to PTR, or really much to Wildstar after guild died to System Daemons. I'm guessing around Maelstrom and harder? If they're Datascape difficulty, there really shouldn't be a problem with the winged release.

Considering what he said later in the post, I'm guessing RMT will release around the 10th or 17th. Hopefully they'll try to avoid No Man's Sky release though... I'm sure some of the player base overlaps *cough* *cough* (wait, I'm probably never even going to be able to fight these bad boys anyway, why do I care :P) uld style hardmodes might just entice me to find a guild though
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-07-28 at 05:51 AM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...-raid-preview/

Hey, I was right for once! The first half of Redmoon Terror is coming August 17th
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-08-02 at 09:17 PM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    Should get all the info you need here...I'll miss it because of things..but will catch it later

Another guild gone, Drow

Deleted
    lots of guilds smashing out adverts for RMT

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...d-patch-notes/

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...s-august-1929/

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...ves-august-23/

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...s-going-retro/

Lots of exciting stuff coming this month, I have to say...out of all the mmorpgs, Wildstar is doing the best at trying to retain players for legion

Part 1 of a new raid with 3 bosses and like 5 minibosses with amazing game changes coming. (more bosses are coming in the weeks following

Adventure event

Soundtrack volume 2

AMAZING madame fay rewards
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Madam Fay ? Please let the RNG Gods be kind to me ...wildstar goes retro

World boss event gave me King plush and MM...But..Gotta Catch 'Em All
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-08-17 at 11:44 AM.

Was just sitting here remembering this game and all the talk on how it's better then WoW and people rushing over totally forgot about this game for almost 2 years, did a little research and it seems the game hangs by a thread it's a centimeter above water doesn't looks like Carbine is gonna do anything to give it a chance seems like there gonna let it keep going the direction it's heading.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Was just sitting here remembering this game and all the talk on how it's better then WoW and people rushing over totally forgot about this game for almost 2 years, did a little research and it seems the game hangs by a thread it's a centimeter above water doesn't looks like Carbine is gonna do anything to give it a chance seems like there gonna let it keep going the direction it's heading.
    The devs tried pretty damn hard in q1 2016, and...it was working, Steam launch was a decent success, but they fucked it up, like they do everytime they get a surge of new players.

Now it seems the devs are in hiatus, trying to amp up for another "push"
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    The devs tried pretty damn hard in q1 2016, and...it was working, Steam launch was a decent success, but they fucked it up, like they do everytime they get a surge of new players.

The funny part about this post is your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Yeah am not getting your signature, the game literally hangs by a thread from what i read almost all servers have been shut down and the very few remaining have been merged. As of the last week the game is averaging just over 500 players online at it's peek? And when they did the stream launch it surged to 5,000, both those numbers is plain sad no idea how it ain't completely offline yet. Those are just the Steam players btw.....Would imagine people outside of Steam had the same decline....Seems like it's gonna be one of those MMO's that completely disappears to the shadows in the next 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    The funny part about this post is your sig.
    I should change it... I made it in August when Carbine had just pushed out a really good QoL update, numbers were up, and the new raid was coming, as of Now I don't play Wildstar at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah am not getting your signature, the game literally hangs by a thread from what i read almost all servers have been shut down and the very few remaining have been merged. As of the last week the game is averaging just over 500 players online at it's peek? And when they did the stream launch it surged to 5,000, both those numbers is plain sad no idea how it ain't completely offline yet. Those are just the Steam players btw.....Would imagine people outside of Steam had the same decline....Seems like it's gonna be one of those MMO's that completely disappears to the shadows in the next 18 months.
    If you look at steam charts you are being a fool. RIFT averages 400 players on steam charts but has at peak times most likely numbers of 5k plus. Same with Wildstar.

however as I said, during summer, the pop was increasing because of a real significant effort of the dev team, as of now they are silent and "working on things" so because of that I am not playing until said things come out, I am more than happy playing legion until I see more effort from crb
    Diablo Bore.

I should change it... I made it in August when Carbine had just pushed out a really good QoL update, numbers were up, and the new raid was coming, as of Now I don't play Wildstar at all.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look at steam charts you are being a fool. RIFT averages 400 players on steam charts but has at peak times most likely numbers of 5k plus. Same with Wildstar.

however as I said, during summer, the pop was increasing because of a real significant effort of the dev team, as of now they are silent and "working on things" so because of that I am not playing until said things come out, I am more than happy playing legion until I see more effort from crb
    What's with the fool comment? All i did was mention data from a quick search never did i say it was absolute. Seems like panties are in a twist. I don't think Carbine can sustain in the long run with new content, this looks like another Star Wars Republic episode.

this looks like another Star Wars Republic episode.
    ? As in SWTOR? I'm confused by the comparison here.

What's with the fool comment? All i did was mention data from a quick search never did i say it was absolute. Seems like panties are in a twist. I don't think Carbine can sustain in the long run with new content, this looks like another Star Wars Republic episode.
    I dont know I just wanted to use the word fool

Word of the day thing.
    I dont wear panties good sir
    I wear thongs.

Serious: I do think Carbine can support Wildstar because there other costs seem to be low

They share a studio with BnS.
    They have only 50-60 people to pay

I doubt there megaservers are that pricey.

I believe they are working on a nother big content update that will include a new expedition (confirmed) a new dungeon (confirmed) and hardmode Redmoon Terror. As well as have many QoL changes.

I think they are being smart in not releasing much of anything right next to

Legion
    Rise of Iron
    Gw2 LS 2
    FFxiv 3.4

Can the game survive? Yes, if they try hard enough of course it can
    Last edited by ryanmahaffe; 2016-09-20 at 07:38 PM.
    Diablo Bore.