Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Actually 2 of them are because CNN still doesn't want to put BOMBING in the title for some reason. Probably because they chastised Trump so badly for it.
    True.

And some of them are going out of their way to bury the names deep in the article because they're "Muslim sounding".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    To be fair in Mateen's case it seems to be a little more complicated considering there were other factors there (being on gay hook-up apps, having connections with gay males, suspicion of his sexuality)
    If this administration didn't have a long history of scrubbing 911 tapes, meeting transcripts, us military training manuals, its own website (whitehouse.gov), and so on, then I'd be inclined to entertain the notion you posed.

But the fact is when it comes to acts of Muslim terrorism (or simply terrorism committed by a Muslim) this administration, and its pups, go into complete denial hush-hush mode.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    True.

And some of them are going out of their way to bury the names deep in the article because they're "Muslim sounding".

- - - Updated - - -

If this administration didn't have a long history of scrubbing 911 tapes, meeting transcripts, us military training manuals, its own website (whitehouse.gov), and so on, then I'd be inclined to entertain the notion you posed.

But the fact is when it comes to acts of Muslim terrorism (or simply terrorism committed by a Muslim) this administration, and its pups, go into complete denial hush-hush mode.
    Well lets just be thankful that the terrorists used bombs and not guns in these attacks. We need to get some legislation going on creating more no-bomb zones.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-bombs-comment
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Well the gas usually comes in the back of a building near where the dumpsters are yeah.
    Really? I have never been to NY but that seems highly unlikely. Pretty much the entire planet keeps it's gas lines underground. You know, with the potential for explosions, death, mayhem, etc...
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-09-19 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Oh boy you're going to have a fun time if you base everything on the information that the"administration" gives you.
    The current US administration has a long history of scrubbing 911 tapes, meeting transcripts, us military training manuals, its own website (whitehouse.gov), and so on.

I'm not basing anything off this "information".

I'm simply pointing out the fact that this administration has a long-standing and obvious intent to omit any mention of Muslims, Islam, Islamic extremism, Islamic terrorism, terrorism committing by Muslims, etc, from the information it distributes both to the public and internally should said information be of the terrorist, criminal, or likewise nature.

One cannot be informed if they don't have all the facts.

Not having all the facts is the absolute antithesis of being informed.

Yet we have countess million people in this nation who adamantly and belligerently consider themselves to be the "most informed and educated" persons on any subject regardless of the fact that they've only hearing a biased manipulated slant of the issue at hand.

And do you know how this self-reinforcing delusion is maintained?

Because in addition to being programmed to listen to only "their side" they've been conditioned to treat to any exterior information as "racist".

Its a population control phenomenon that future psychologists will study with great interest.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did not even kill a cop during the shootout. Holy crap, that guy was incompetent. No wonder ISIS didn't claim him.

EDIT: Yes, where's the rest of his team? I mean, whoever they are, they can't possibly do as poorly.
    There you have it, liberal poster upset a cop didn't die.

The terrorist's parents owned a restaurant that served chicken. They sound middle class to me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Did not even kill a cop during the shootout. Holy crap, that guy was incompetent. No wonder ISIS didn't claim him.

EDIT: Yes, where's the rest of his team? I mean, whoever they are, they can't possibly do as poorly.
    You sound really thrilled that he's incompetent and should have actually killed a police officer. I hope the rest of them are like that. One of their bombs screwed up and didn't hurt anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    You sound really thrilled that he's incompetent and should have actually killed a police officer. I hope the rest of them are like that. One of their bombs screwed up and didn't hurt anyone.
    I mirror this almost exactly but never said, nor implied, "should". He was in a shootout with cops, he could have killed one. Didn't. Guy was a complete failshow as a terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    There you have it, liberal poster upset a cop didn't die.
    Neither said nor implied that. You're projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Wait. You are a Jersey Girl?

No wonder I like you! (not in the romantic way )
    No, I'm from Brooklyn originally. When I got married, my husband and I got a 2 bdrm. in Chelsea that my mom's real estate company helped out with. We only lived there for a year or so. Rent was pretty high and my husband's employer was offering a much better deal elsewhere.

Side note: We are seeing Devin Townsend on Friday, the 23rd. I am excited.