Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by caetist View Post
    I figured I would share from what is being discussed around the campfire.

Believe me or not, I only share to excite your imagination.

From what is spoken, nothing is set in stone.

Two New Races - Ogre, Naga, Dryads, & Murlocs ( They haven't chosen )

New Class - Tinker ( A master engineer, from profession into class )

Mounted Combat - While mounted, Attack speed and Casting time increased by double.

New Armor Type Above Plate

Class level will be increased to 125

This next expansion they are focusing to create the first "PvP" expansion in WoW.

There will a new landmass, including starting zones for the two new races.

Two new major cities that will based on the factions accomplishments. Almost like a garrison, But faction wide.

Like the AQ event, Factions will farm materials needed to upgrade their major city, Towers, Walls, Bridges, Moats, Catapults, Keeps, Barracks, Everything.
    They are pretty much making the two major cities on the new land mass, into what warcraft 3 was suppose to be like. Horde and Alliance will start off with basic weak villages, and over the servers time period. Players can create more and more to their factions major city.

PvP Bounties. There will be a auction house like building, that you will be able to place gold bounties on other players. With them bringing an item with proof of victory.

For all you PvE players. There is talk about being able to turn ONE player into a world raid boss once every week. A Random player in the major cities, will have increased size, Damage, and health points. Actually Turning you into a world boss. Complete with a loot table designed for item scaling. Giving players a chance to move throughout the world as a raid boss.

These are just some of the new things you can expect from the new 2017 expansion.
    Let's see. Blizzard realizes they won't have yearly expansion yet you claim they will. Then the next level jump is 15. Next creating a PvP expansion. I could go on, but there is so much flawed with all this it isn't funny, exciting or amusing.

This next expansion they are focusing to create the first "PvP" expansion in WoW.
    This is the exact point where I was 100% sure this was garbage.

Not even trying.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

thought this was a jaylock thread when I saw the title. A 2017 expansion when Nighthold comes out early 2017 so they have 6 months + to get into alpha than beta. Ya this is just a hoax.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    armor type above plate? like what? mountains?
    Brick layers.
    You will get to be your own garrison.

Deleted
    Pure autism, end yourself

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-09-20 at 03:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but you lost the shred of trust when you said that a player would become a raid boss..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Brick layers.
    You will get to be your own garrison.
    at last we can relocate our garrisons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    That was a close second, but even before that were the playable Naga and the tinker class.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    For me it was the "From what is spoken, nothing is set in stone" line, as if they'd make the entire expansion up within a year. They probably already know what they have in mind for 2 expansions from now.

I read already better "leaks"
    try again in a few weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything except the "one player will be a raid boss" actually sounds really, really good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even trying. 90% of this is meaningless drivel, apart from the very obvious ones we've all known are coming at some point (Ogre race + Tinker).

15+ Year Old Account
    All I did was take a look at the post count to determine if whatever was posted is rubbish or not.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    There's no 2017 expansion, it's in or around December 2018.

lol maybe 1 thing in that OP sounds interesting. The races and no class, all bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    These leakers really dont put in the effort like they used to do

I mean usually they give us pages of RP shit they just came up with to make it sound legit and its always good for a read.
    Yeah. A 2 post account. At least get like 10 before trolling.

Deleted
    Did you make this up while you were in a drunken stupor? This isn't even remotely believable.

Stopped reading at Tinker

Quote Originally Posted by caetist View Post
    And here the doubt turned into unbelieve. WoW was always a pve-first game and the vast majority of players play pve. They would alienate most of their players that way. Yes, PVP is important and yes, there will be new PVP zones and places and rightfully so, but they will never every make a pvp-centered expansion.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!