Split running question

I may have a flawed line of thinking here..my guild plans on doing split runs but there is a problem. Not everybody has alts enough to make actual even runs for both raids. The first raid is going to have close to 25 people. The second raid however is going to be recycling like half the players who will obviously be loot locked. This leaves the 2nd raid gimped as far as drops go. At 13 eligible people that's only 2 guaranteed per boss. I'm in the 2nd so obviously I'm concerned that I'm basically being screwed considering there will be the same amount of mains in the 2nd raid yet only half the loot...it's rewarding lazy people who decided they didn't want to have 2 toons, which imo is not a hard feat to accomplish with how easy it was to gear.

You should have kicked them at the end of the first week then, it's on you now deal with it

Im just a member brother...I can't remove people from the guild.

Deleted
    Seriously? They are lazy because they don't want to create, level and gear alts, so that you get more drops?

Get your ass in the first team, look for more unlocked people to fill the gaps in the seconds, or just be damn grateful you're running the raid at all assuming that without the loot locked people re-doing content FOR YOU, you wouldn't be running the raid at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    Seriously? They are lazy because they don't want to create, level and gear alts, so that you get more drops?
    Yes ofcourse they´re lazy and disrespectful, their guild obviously decided to make 2 raid groups to generate more gear to the mains for a faster mythic progress and then if half of the members decide to be LAZY enough to not do it its just disrespectful to the others. Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post

Get your ass in the first team, look for more unlocked people to fill the gaps in the seconds, or just be damn grateful you're running the raid at all assuming that without the loot locked people re-doing content FOR YOU, you wouldn't be running the raid at all.
    This isn't an A team B team thing. And yeah they are redoing the content "for me" just like I'm redoing it "for them" on a character that isn't loot locked. I'm not going to apologize for wanting the efforts half the people made to be reciprocated by the other. It is supposed to work to the benefit of ALL, when everyone contributes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsworth View Post
    Yes ofcourse they´re lazy and disrespectful, their guild obviously decided to make 2 raid groups to generate more gear to the mains for a faster mythic progress and then if half of the members decide to be LAZY enough to not do it its just disrespectful to the others. Not the other way around.
    Where did the OP state this was for mythic progression?

Not wanting to level alts does not make you lazy, it just means you didn't want to level any alts.

OP: Pug the rest or split it into two groups 12/13 or just deal with it. People not leveling alts doesn't make them lazy, it means they didn't want to level any alts.

Clearly you decided to do split runs last minute and clearly your raiders are not ready for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The plan all along was for split runs and mythic. Sorry I failed to mention that in the op. It basically comes down to people deciding not to be ready and at this point I suppose I'll just have to suck it up.

yer unfortunately that's the situation. guild is being run pretty poorly. AT this point u shd just go all mains as splits are only effective if u have enough alts to bump up the loot table. But as other have stated leaves u with the option of stay and put up with it or move on which is a whole other discussion. GL either way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsworth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by moonrakerx View Post
    This isn't an A team B team thing. And yeah they are redoing the content "for me" just like I'm redoing it "for them" on a character that isn't loot locked. I'm not going to apologize for wanting the efforts half the people made to be reciprocated by the other. It is supposed to work to the benefit of ALL, when everyone contributes.
    If the guild all agreed to do this then their having not done it is wrong, but then it would be resolved by pointing out their going back on the agreement.

The fact the OP is asking if they are being screwed over here suggests to me this isn't a requirement of the guild at all.

Sorry but no matter how familiar with split runs some of those replying might be, unless it is a guild requirement, if they're there helping you get a run you wouldn't get without them being there, you are already gaining something, and you are greedily demanding more.