Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendaries not dropping.

Pretty much everything about professions. I feel like I need to abandon world quests and dedicate an entire week purely to profession nonsense just to get two characters up to speed on them.

I also loathe Obliterum as I am convinced it is the sole reason everything else is permanently at such absurd prices.

Obliterum drains crafted items from every profession, and as a result if you actually want something other than Obliterum the price of materials has a hard floor based on how much fucking Obliterum it can be used to create.

Just look at Yseralline Seeds, it takes five of them to make an Ancient Mana Potion and they cost 20g~ each. Does anyone think 100g is a reasonable price for a Mana Potion? I know I don't, yet that's the floor Obliterum imposes. Aren't you thankful?
    Last edited by Lothrik; 2016-09-20 at 02:51 PM.

world quests...i despise quest of any sort because im a completionist and my OCD's control me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    So don't play it.

I think a claim like this deserves a source.

In any case I think designing a game with story first, and mechanics secondary is far better than the alternative imo... even if that is their "new approach"

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    Demon Hunters. Fulfill no niche that isn't already filled. Already an overabundance of melee. This class exists to make the player feel cool (hero class lololol) and to tie the aesthetic and lore to illidan and the legion. Blizzard once said they cared about mechanics before story, but apparently they didn't feel that way anymore. This class is completely pointless and we're stuck with it forever.
    They still make more sense than kunf-fu panda monks
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    The number of time gates. Everything is time gated. Everything.
    When you have trouble producing content you have to artificially stretch it out. Limit access to content gamers paid for because that should make them feel good about spending their money.

Yea, it sucks ass to have time gated content.
    Last edited by quras; 2016-09-20 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Why, exactly?
    I am salty about a few things related to legendaries (and along the same lines, Resto sham hidden appearance). I just don't think something like either one should be so rare to obtain and rely purely on luck. Something that powerful for characters should not be that rare in my opinion, simple as that.

When hunters can buy their hidden appearance, either all classes should have a low drop, or none.

RNG Legendary items.

I'm fine with random drop chances but I want to be able to target the one I want, and have a place I can farm knowing I will get it eventually.

The drop chance fiasco was terrible too. Some people have 2-3. I've never seen one. I won't be surprised if I have the ability to equip 2 before I even have 1 drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Dying realms.

Specifically that we've got no option other than give them a load of money to move all your characters from a dead realm to a living one. And no guarantee that it won't just happen again later. And you'll lose all your names because fuck you.

Give us cross realm guilds, cross realm trading, and a cross realm AH/Trading Post. Stop dragging your heels because you like money. They won't even give us cross realm Mythic right now, so they've actually taken something away from us.

The insane amount of phasing in zones/Dalaran, it's a fucking joke how empty the zones are now because god forbid you see people in an MMO. I'm on Tichondrius, one of the most populated realms, and everyday it feels like I'm on a low pop realm, it's pathetic. This problem alone has made me really hate this expansion.

Demon Hunter, broken class over the top damage and surv (100% leech ? lol who the fuck came up with this talent).

Should never have been introduced into the pool of classes we already have Blizzard already struggles to balance the other classes they really did not need to add ANOTHER one ontop of it.
    Oh hi

Alt unfriendliness. Having to grind Artifact Power again, with no benefit of Artifact knowledge from other classes who already have it (I get why it doesn't carry over, doesn't make it any less annoying) and the need to grind reputation in Suramar again to get access to those dungeons doesn't make me even want to think about leveling an alt.

Probably this whole Legendary thing because I am scared to change my loot spec since most of my points are in my main weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Leveling. Except for Val'Sharah.

They really dropped the ball on the one thing WoD did right.

Artifact power. Specifically the fact they want us to keep getting it all expansion rather than jusr fill out the traits and be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Changing mine - it's too fun! Too addicting, blarg! I have stuff to do, WoW!

alt unfriendlyness I suppose. There's so much grinding to do with suramar, AP, WQs, Honor levels, Class Hall.... Don't get me wrong, I'm quite enjoying having so much to do on my main but there is physically no way I have time atm to have more than 1 character which is a thing I've never had in any expansion. But I suppose everything has it's plusses and minusses so while I dislike the fact I'm afraid to level an alt due to the shere amount of additional grinding it'd require I'm enjoying the fact I always have stuff to do on my main.

Oh, also Mana Crystals, Withered Army and Suramar in general kinda suck... Also classes are horribly unbalanced, but hopefully that'll change when raids come out and nerfs start coming in.

10+ Year Old Account
    World quests don't refresh fast enough. Especially after the nerf to warden towers.

Deleted
    I know there needs to be mobs, there always has been, but I think there are too many. Travelling around is a pain , avoiding and getting tagged by mobs. Its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    The wardens rep grind is so slow just got to honored with them yesterday hopfully we get some more quests for rep in 7.1
    If you're not exalted by 7.1 there's a problem since 7.1 is months away(Januaryish), unless you're implying for your alts etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    leashed WQ bosses/elites/rares. Some of them reset themselves via their own mechanics. This idiocy is boiling everything down to the lowest common denominator: the retard scrub who stands in everything, S-keys, and doesn't know how to kite, avoid damage, or otherwise be a good player. They need to have things geared towards them. Don't want to stand in bad, take unnecessary damage, or otherwise die your way through world content? You're an elitist, go pvp if you want to kite.

Alt leveling is easy. Professions are the pointless waste of time.
    Hey now I can make you blanket that nobody seems to know what it does. Short of enchanting, jc, and alchemy, though you're pretty much right.