Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would hire a portfolio manager, accountant and attorney to manage the money as efficiently and effectively as possible. And then do the following:

1. Pay off all my debts

2. Set aside 5 million for each of my children, in a trust, which matures at 35. So they can fuck up for awhile and not waste it.

3. Gift some money to close friends so they don't have to worry about debt - say $250k-$500k each.

4. Build our dream house.

5. Set aside $10 million for when I'm 60 or more, another unbreakable trust, just in case I fuck up somehow.

6. Donate money and time to homeless children.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Buy this website and Ban endus permanently. I'd also make sure a global mod
    really?? and you would leave justrob, tennis, and dars loling around? shame on you

I'll go with the typical answer because, for whatever reason, when you win the lottery, you suddenly can invest and trade better than most funds/shops.

I would invest/trade and live happily for the rest of my life.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would put together a team of like-minded individuals and begin crafting an MMORPG of the highest quality, fixing many of the issues I see in other MMOs.

7+ Year Old Account
    First buy a house outright, if not construct a perfect one myself if market doesn't have dream home available.
    Pay off all debts on cards and loans, pay off wife's car and buy in full my own SUV I have my eyes on.
    Push sister into prestigious university and pay all costs, also set aside money for wife to go to school, and me to finish.
    Pay off Mom's house and buy her a new car, then let her and her wife go on a week- or two-long cruise in the Mediterranean.
    Pay off Dad's house and get him a new car.
    Help step-brother with college costs.
    Set up account for my Mom so she never has to pay for anything for the rest of her life.
    Set up a game room in my house with matching computers with perfect/top-end specs, for myself and wife.
    Set up retirement so I don't have any worries after I retire.
    Open a Microbrewery / high-end dining restaurant, and make it very exclusive (only serve 10 or so guests per night, I don't care about profits at all I want to be able to give perfect dining experience)
    Hire old friends from restaurant I worked at to run and operate the place for me, I just want to be the owner.

Honestly, I'd open up my own business. A luxury movie theatre with reclining sodas and served meals.

I wrote a SWAT for one a year ago and it's completely doable in my area.

I'd hire someone to run it and live off the profits.

Then.....I'd buy this website and Ban endus permanently.

I'd hire someone who could help me figure out the best way to give away 3/4 of the money to my family and friends, and some charitable causes, before conservatively investing most of what I was planning to keep for myself and spending only a couple million on some land, house, new cars, etc.

id buy a shit house on good land and hire someone to fix it on a 250k budget, 2 bedroom 2 bath would be good. about 70% of that would go into the kitchen.

give 5m to each person in my family, which would be 20m between mine and my wife.

the rest... well it doesnt really matter. id never be able to spend 3 million more than that throughout the rest of my life, and my wife cant have children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a normal house. The car I want and then literally nothing. People always go for all this grand shit but I would literally just live the life I do now but not work. If I got bored I would go somewhere every now and then but there is no way I would blow that money on anything huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I'd open up my own business. A luxury movie theatre with reclining sodas and served meals.

I wrote a SWAT for one a year ago and it's completely doable in my area.

I'd hire someone to run it and live off the profits.

Then.....I'd buy this website and Ban endus permanently.
    They have those in Texas already, the theater, you order after you get your ticket, seats have long table in front, meal is brought to your seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    They have those in Texas already, the theater, you order after you get your ticket, seats have long table in front, meal is brought to your seat.
    There's a few in AZ, but not many in my area, the closest real luxury theater is in Scottsdale which is over a 30 min drive from where I live. Average median income of my local demographic is between 52-70k...etc etc...I won't go over the entire SWAT here suffice it to say that I believe it would be a successful enterprise.

There's a few in AZ, but not many in my area, the closest real luxury theater is in Scottsdale which is over a 30 min drive from where I live. Average median income of my local demographic is between 52-70k...etc etc...I won't go over the entire SWAT here suffice it to say that I believe it would be a successful enterprise.
    Id wire it to a tax paradise (too high taxes in the crap country i live in, cba moving away and miss my family tho) Buy expensive pc, car nice house, while leeching off the government, cuz they steal anyway.

And totally...not giving money to relatives apart from me mom, sister and brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Id wire it to a tax paradise (too high taxes in the crap country i live in, cba moving away and miss my family tho) Buy expensive pc, car nice house, while leeching off the government, cuz they steal anyway.

And totally...not giving money to relatives apart from me mom, sister and brother.
    not sure why you quoted me in this rant....

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fix downtown Birmingham. Tear down the projects and add high end housing.

I'd get a good amount of cash. 100k? Million? In a helicopter. Pick three or four areas where a couple highways merge. Move from one to the other. During rush hour where the traffic is already a parking lot...

And make it "rain".

yeah I bet I'd get arrested. But take that rush hour traffic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy this website and Ban endus permanently. I'd also make sure a global mod
    i would buy mmo champ and perma ban you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would buy mmo champ and perma ban you.
    I'd buy it first.

Also, I'd buy rights to wow and give draenai a buff everytime they kill and teabag a Bloodelf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd buy it first.

Also, I'd buy rights to wow and give draenai a buff everytime they kill and teabag a Bloodelf.
    i would buy curse and close mmo champ.
    after i invested it all and became a billionaire.
    CHECK. MATE.
    i would buy activision blizzard.
    i would delete draenei from the game.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-09-21 at 03:57 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

get a hooker and some blow then have a party. The next day get a new phone and change my number.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i would buy curse and close mmo champ.
    I'm strangely okay with that, lets do it.