Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No one wants your yaoi fujoshit in WoW's canon lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    And most importantly making sure the throne stays in the family by siring an offspring.
    I don't understand how this is a problem, IMHO, i think this make it better, it adds conflict and problems, maybe someone knowing this will give Anduin an offer (and will take advantage of it in the future saying that she, as the mother of the future king of Stormwing, has X or Y rights, etc...) -You know... adding the politic aspect to the Alliance-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    Because Wrathion is like four years old.

And also a dragon, but mainly because he's FOUR YEARS OLD.
    Putting aside what i have said in my previews posts, i kind of agree with you

Because there has been nothing sexual between them apart of the weird side of the gay fanbase that want everything to revolve around their opinion and ideals? Like almost every love fan fiction done. Nothing new. It's like wanting Goku and Vegeta to be a couple. Also Anduin has already been mentioned on liking draenei females in the books. Blizzard shouldn't force any love story at us. Not gay. straight or weird gender unless they plan to tell the story through and through with no hand fisting us into it. It's that simple. Anduin and Wrathion never been there.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Anduin and Wrathion are gay for each other all of sudden? What the actual fuck?

Maybe as some kind of advisor but lovers? Fuck no. Makes no sense at all. People need to stop trying to turn every comic and video game character gay for their own LGBT reasons. If you want someone to be gay make that point clear from the start. Don't just be like "oh he's gay now because there needs to be more gay characters in this game".
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-09-20 at 11:01 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    At some point we will come to realize that the real Anduin has been long dead and Wrathion has been masquerading as Anduin all along. He will bring the horde and alliance together just to destory them. This will the ending for WoW paving way for WoW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather blizzard not take that path. I think that theme is too mature for a teen rated game. I don't think wow should go up to a mature rating, it's not that type of game.

10+ Year Old Account
    anduin will be out preaching the light to poor people in stormwind and see some poor chick with a "beautiful soul and connection to the light" or some shit is how i see him meeting his queen
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

It's about time we see some gay marriage support in WoW.

Politics must be fisted into the bowel of everything.

Because the Shipyard was last expansion.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I don't understand how this is a problem, IMHO, i think this make it better, it adds conflict and problems, maybe someone knowing this will give Anduin an offer (and will take advantage of it in the future saying that she, as the mother of the future king of Stormwing, has X or Y rights, etc...) -You know... adding the politic aspect to the Alliance-
    Bastards rarely, if ever have the right to the throne. If anything Anduin's uncle or something similar, if they exist, will step in a seize the throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Bastards rarely, if ever have the right to the throne. If anything Anduin's uncle or something similar, if they exist, will step in a seize the throne.
    Doesn't that sound interesting enough? conflict for the Throne of Stormwing!

Quote Originally Posted by Viconia View Post
    Because putting a gay character in such a position would require a world, where we are genuinely fine with it. The one we got right now is in the middle of a transition phase, making any LGBTQ spotlight pandering instead of something we can accept without thinking. Whether pandering is good or bad depends on the person looking at it. Some believe it's needed in order to push the transition further, others think transition happens naturally with generational shift and therefore pandering is pointless and possibly annoying. Blizzard can make a stand for the case if they represent the former type, but generally the smartest thing for a company is to ruffle as few feathers as possible.
    If Harry Potter can get away with it, WoW can.

'Cus then people will have to cope with the gay being in the front. I personally don't mind or care either way. It'd be neat, but it'd barely get a tick towards 'amused'.