Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What potion if not Deadly Grace for Fire Mage?

Ok so i don't want to expend thousands on that potion therefore i'm settling for now with a second option, i read that Gunpowder Charge and Dreanic Intellect potion are decent, but anybody knows wich one is better?

Didnt they just hotfix to improve Deadly Grace potion by 100%? Pretty sure that's the best one now.

"The damage output of Potion of Deadly Grace and Potion of the Old War has been increased by 100%."
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...es-september-8

Deadly Grace is so much better than the alternatives I'd shell out the gold.

Yeah i know it's the best one, but i can't really spend 30k gold per night of raid (the prices are crazy), i would be out of gold really quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoMarX View Post
    Yeah i know it's the best one, but i can't really spend 30k gold per night of raid (the prices are crazy), i would be out of gold really quickly.
    Then farm or make gold like everybody else. Any semi decent guild will require you to have basic components, be it 375 crit food, intell flask or deadly grace potion. If your guild doesn't care that you bring out the required potions, then you're in a casual guild that wont care what you do in the first place.

I just don't understand how people don't have gold after 2 years of garrisons
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    You cannot understand how there are people who did not play during Warlords of Draenor? Interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I just don't understand how people don't have gold after 2 years of garrisons
    Tbh, I don't know many people who can throw 100k a week away if they want to use these potions and flasks.

100k and you might be short, potions are selling at 700 gold, 2 per pull, in 20 pulls is already like 30k, and that's not even that much for a day but it already makes 150k per week not even counting some extra pugs you can be doing. But i guess people in MMO Champion is that rich and swim in the millions.

Anyways i guess my question was too hard, thanks nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Tbh, I don't know many people who can throw 100k a week away if they want to use these potions and flasks.

Well first of all it aint gonna be 100k every week, prices drop, also anyone who had a fraction of a brain in WoD should have many millions by now, what else you gonna spend gold on?
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Well first of all it aint gonna be 100k every week, prices drop, also anyone who had a fraction of a brain in WoD should have many millions by now, what else you gonna spend gold on?
    A new computer so I can use this only only for the 3d printer I just bought

I don't really get how can people be so ignorant - NOT. EVERYONE. PLAYED. WOD. And the prices ARE ridiculous even for a launch of exp standard.

Also, guy asked a question instead of being a dick to him and allude that he has no brain for not making gold in WoD, you could for example, you know, answer the question? Why are you even here?

And OP, Draenic Pot is prob gonna be better as you can prepot and pot later on in the fight.
    Last edited by Kratoslól; 2016-09-21 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Question answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kratoslól View Post
    I don't really get how can people be so ignorant - NOT. EVERYONE. PLAYED. WOD. And the prices ARE ridiculous even for a launch of exp standard.

Also, guy asked a question instead of being a dick to him and allude that he has no brain for not making gold in WoD, you could for example, you know, answer the question? Why are you even here?

And OP, Draenic Pot is prob gonna be better as you can prepot and pot later on in the fight.
    I started on a new realm, didn't transfer any characters. I came back after the Legion pre-patch.
    I slacked a ton, leveled multiple chars to see which I enjoy, spent a few hours per week at the AH and didn't bother creating any useful TSM profiles.

There's no way anyone that gives a shit struggles with gold so, git good.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    Then farm or make gold like everybody else. Any semi decent guild will require you to have basic components, be it 375 crit food, intell flask or deadly grace potion. If your guild doesn't care that you bring out the required potions, then you're in a casual guild that wont care what you do in the first place.
    Not everyone farmed 100 billion gold from 11 garrisons in Warlords. Prices for items if you don't have a fleet of crafter alts or your guild doesn't provide consumables are far and away too high to be actually used every pull. No one should be so stupid as to demand their raiders piss away fifty thousand gold per night.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Not everyone farmed 100 billion gold from 11 garrisons in Warlords. Prices for items if you don't have a fleet of crafter alts or your guild doesn't provide consumables are far and away too high to be actually used every pull. No one should be so stupid as to demand their raiders piss away fifty thousand gold per night.

That's their own fault. The fact is, people DID milk gold from garrisons, so gold is plentiful and therefore the prices for important items has gone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Somebody stupid enough to not expect prices to be insane shouldn't be a raider in the first place. Even if someone (like me because I was lazy) didn't milk WoD Garrisons, most people were aware it's possible so there will be a stupid amount of gold in the economy.

What you should do at that point is figure out a way to easily milk that gold from those that wasted their time with WoD or if you're not smart enough for that, you level up your own fucking gatherers and crafters. If you don't do shit, expect to be treated like you are shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I started on a new realm, didn't transfer any characters. I came back after the Legion pre-patch.
    I slacked a ton, leveled multiple chars to see which I enjoy, spent a few hours per week at the AH and didn't bother creating any useful TSM profiles.

There's no way anyone that gives a shit struggles with gold so, git good.
    Not everyone can or is willing to spend a "few hours a week on the AH" just because you can or want to. And from what youre sayin you have spent alot of playtime. Youre a MINORITY, and an elitist jackass on top of it. ATM all youre doing is weaving ur dick around not bringing anything constructive to the topic and being a complete asshat because "i haz big dick" Kappa mode. Just stop it.

"It doesn't take half a brain" to realise prices are hilarious atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratoslól View Post

"It doesn't take half a brain" to realise prices are hilarious atm.
    It doesn't take half a brain to realize prices are high now because people have all that sweet gold from WoD and it has to be drained out of the economy.
    The gold will move through the AH from player to player losing 5% on each transaction aka... peanuts so it won't really ever be drained out of the economy when you take into account the gold from world quests (soon world boss gold quests as well), drops, vendoring items, you get the idea.
    This was something known for more than 1 year so enjoy the prices, they aren't going anywhere soon, maybe going down by half after the first week.

And if I'd want to brag I'd just post the TSM profile from my old main realm where I ruined the game for everyone . It's amazing what half a day of research before the expansion launched does for you if you plan on earning gold.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2016-09-21 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    what about people who didn't play during wod?
    Hard luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Somebody stupid enough to not expect prices to be insane shouldn't be a raider in the first place.
    Well, let me inflict some perspective here on you.

Outside the game, I make over $300k per year, which is probably more than you. Despite the fact I could afford it, I have no intention of blowing 1,500g even on a flask, let alone 700g on a potion. I will instead sit on my gold until you guys use up yours, and then my gold will be more valuable.

Even though these numbers are trivial from my outside-the-game perspective - 1,500g is about $1 - I do not believe in pay-to-win, and this is pay-to-win when prices are this high. If you're spending 100k gold per month for raid potions, at today's values, that's $60 extra cost on top of your $15 monthly subscription. Now, even though I could afford this, for most people this is a stupid cost to pay, and I'm not going to contribute to the mentality that drives this. I'll let you guys wear yourselves out.

(And I've already done all I needed to prove my ego by being hardcore and killing bosses. So I perceive no hurry in that, either. You go ahead. Meanwhile, I'll sit on all my gold, and my money. )