Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I never did anything special from what I can tell (just general world questing, and a few WQ's), but I did get to around AK18/19 by the end of beta.

I got the guise a couple of weeks before the beta finished, so perhaps might be linked to just a whole heap of AK research.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostswamp View Post
    That go anywhere or was it also a dead end?
    No but after doing the quest chain Loramus is the demon hunter you help and Razelikh is the demon that possesses him but funny enough was looking around the class hall the picture on our relic book is of a dreadlord so over the next few days I might go kill every single dreadlord. SS for book http://puu.sh/rhA6t/f0242577c4.jpg
    Last edited by Zona; 2016-09-20 at 09:44 AM.

He also said this to me while I was standing around.

Yeah, after reading alot in this thread where a GM said ravage through old world content and another saying its behind ak5. I also tried going back to old demonhunters from BC and upwards, also looking for Demons where the old raid boss from vanilla was...couldnt find him atop of that mountain though. Just seems locked at the moment.

Im sure once we reach the correct AK, it'll pop up real easy

Deleted
    What about the dreadlords on The Broken shore. They are all boss level. Maybe someone has a name that comes back somewhere?

Deleted
    Anyone tried saying the names Candrael, Twinshadow, Deathwalker et al in Demonic and seeing if an NPC exists with that name somewhere in the world?

on the beta i don't think my artefact knowledge even got past 6, but i looted the charm TWICE. first was very soon after hitting 110, finishing my order hall campaign, it dropped during some quests at felsoul. i deleted it thinking it was an old quest item that hadn't been removed from my bags (had happened with quite a few quest items on beta). couple days later i found out what it was and hit myself on the head, but yeah they dropped like penny sweets on beta so getting another took about 5 minutes of killing shit in felsoul again.

i don't think the AK gating was on beta, or if it was, it is locked behind a pretty low number.

i'm also inclined to believe nay in that there is more than just looting the charm and killing downfall after hitting some arbitrary AK level - but that could just be me living in hope that we do have some great mystery to solve and it isn't just something so simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    What about the dreadlords on The Broken shore. They are all boss level. Maybe someone has a name that comes back somewhere?
    ironically the eredar twins and brutallus are the only demons i found on the broken shore that were not bosses, and i actually killed brutallus just to see if he had any loot at all (he didn't..)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    The rogues have figured out a way to apparently bug their artifact appearance to show up as a different one, I wonder if it works for demon hunters too =o
    If you are referring to Cisky, he has been bugged since Legion Launched. Has been able to use the TF skin and the Rapier skin

I wish people would stop wasting GM time asking about the artifact. They are not involved at all in the design process of how those items are acquired, and they definitely didn't sit in on the meeting when/if they changed it from the beta.

I'm going to wait until I unlock more lore for my artifact ( didn't happen at 4 AK ) and then try grinding mobs for a bit/killing downfall again.

The Paladin Skin unlocked at 12+ I think? So maybe we get lore every 3 levels.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2016-09-20 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    *sigh*. No, not talking about him. If you'd check their forum section you'd find it but guess I have to post a quote here instead

This is a bug and it allows you to "unlock" any hidden artifact skin, but it goes back to default when you log out and since it's a bug, be careful, you could get in trouble for using it.
    Tested it and can confirm it works on live. Although I personally wont be using it.

Hey, an update from ele shaman hidden appearance that may be relevant: we had same issue of found on beta and gone on live. It turns out that, even though it doesn't make sense, you needed to be ak level 4 to get the appearance to drop from sewer rares. I'd honestly just assume DH is from same source but you need more ak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Tell me if my mind is playing tricks on me but I vaguely remember questing through the felsoul area doing the NPC demon hunter quest chain from that area that makes you kill the bosses in the big keep. Keep in mind that I had no idea about this hidden artifact shenanigans. As I like exploring I visit all npc's and talk to them through my first quest through and when I talked to Candrael she had a clickable dialogue that said something about initials I clicked it but nothing happened. Later on as I was finishing up Llyana Darksorrow's questline I noticed I had a weird item in my bags that also had the word "initials" in it which I then remembered to visit Candrael. After I triggered her dialogue I was thrown up in the air and started floating around and as I had no idea what to do I thought it was the way to reach the top to kill Azoran in the keep from the other quest line and completely ignored the bat. I was only like level ~108-109. Is there any other quests that shoots you up in to the air like that or am I just dreaming?

Edit: I should mention that I no longer have the charm. Either I probably deleted it or it got used up.
    Last edited by Tavir; 2016-09-21 at 12:14 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I request that if this is going to be the info thread that is stickied. That someone edit the first post with relevant info?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Can I request that if this is going to be the info thread that is stickied. That someone edit the first post with relevant info?
    I assume they will once we actually HAVE relevant info, so far everyone is looking but we haven't found anything yet.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zona View Post
    I assume they will once we actually HAVE relevant info, so far everyone is looking but we haven't found anything yet.
    So you don't think any info on finding the charm is relevant. Or the fact that there is a charm to find? Who has tried what and where?

So you don't think any info on finding the charm is relevant. Or the fact that there is a charm to find? Who has tried what and where?
    glance through the previous 40 pages to find out

Here's the thing, if does happen to be gated, all the information gathered, shit people have tried, is irrelevant as no matter what you do, it won't drop until that gate is passed.

So the Mistweaver and Shadowpriest items have dropped from The Emerald Nightmare today. Perhaps if there was a gate, I assume it would have been raised now with the release of the raid and that we should have reports come in sometime soon.

Deleted
    My theory and experience so far:
    So, in vault of wardens, there is a warden ghost walking the halls that connects Glazer and the Molten Giant bosses. At first, you can only see it with SS, and it glows like a quest objective. After killing Cordana, and taking the light, all the members of the party are able to see it: and when it stops at one end of the corridor, a specter of the first boss appears, and at the other end, it's cordana again,but same, specter form. (she has the deepening shadows that fill the room, along with four wardens being chocked in the corners of the room ). I wasn't able to kill any of them, because they either dephase, when the warden ghost leaves, or they kill me.(was able to get cordana to half health, then i got killed and she despawned). When i first discovered the warden's ghost, only I, and a fellow DH, were we able to see it. (only with Spectral SIght).

Did some digging on wowhead and this is my conclusion: Possible that, we are gated behind AK 5, so we can't interact with the ghost to make her stay in the room. This also seems to be some part of an achievment,(glory of the legion hero), but any DH attacking the specters, will imediatly despawn them, ( as stated on wowhead. ) thus making the achievment unobtainable for DH.

If any of you know more about the matter at hand, can you please clarify if this is a lead we might pursue or not ? Thought it might add up because, the warden is killed, walking the halls for eternity, thus reference to the items name: ''the guise of the deadwalker''. Also if you find this interesting, could you post it on the US forums, in candrael charm v4, since i'm from EU and apparently can't seem to post there ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unindivid View Post
    My theory and experience so far:
    So, in vault of wardens, there is a warden ghost walking the halls that connects Glazer and the Molten Giant bosses. At first, you can only see it with SS, and it glows like a quest objective. After killing Cordana, and taking the light, all the members of the party are able to see it: and when it stops at one end of the corridor, a specter of the first boss appears, and at the other end, it's cordana again,but same, specter form. (she has the deepening shadows that fill the room, along with four wardens being chocked in the corners of the room ). I wasn't able to kill any of them, because they either dephase, when the warden ghost leaves, or they kill me.(was able to get cordana to half health, then i got killed and she despawned). When i first discovered the warden's ghost, only I, and a fellow DH, were we able to see it. (only with Spectral SIght).

Did some digging on wowhead and this is my conclusion: Possible that, we are gated behind AK 5, so we can't interact with the ghost to make her stay in the room. This also seems to be some part of an achievment,(glory of the legion hero), but any DH attacking the specters, will imediatly despawn them, ( as stated on wowhead. ) thus making the achievment unobtainable for DH.

If any of you know more about the matter at hand, can you please clarify if this is a lead we might pursue or not ? Thought it might add up because, the warden is killed, walking the halls for eternity, thus reference to the items name: ''the guise of the deadwalker''. Also if you find this interesting, could you post it on the US forums, in candrael charm v4, since i'm from EU and apparently can't seem to post there ?
    Its actually an achivement for mythic, i was on to that ages ago thought the same aswell