Flying while dead??

I saw I got on a flying mount when I died but it only happens in Moonbeam Causeway in Suramar.

Anyone else see spots like this?

Eh? You get flying form while dead almost everywhere in the Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    What? Ive literally never been able to fly in the 50 whatever times ive died

Survival Hunters assume an spirit eagle form while dead and can fly. So I guess Tackhisis is a Survival Hunter, or another class/spec that has a benefit like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Survival Hunters assume an spirit eagle form while dead and can fly. So I guess Tackhisis is a Survival Hunter, or another class/spec that has a benefit like that.
    Seriously? If I were playing a survival hunter I would be suiciding all over the place just to explore with ghost flying.

LMAO don't spill the beans or the nerf bat is going to come down hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Eh? No you don't. BUT as of this week (happened to me the other day) you can fly while dead in Suramar. I hope it's intended because I usually die only in the east area and getting around that are is quite confusing since it has multiple levels which I don't know how to reach on foot.

Deleted
    Happened to me in suramar as well, though I thought it was a bug - flew a short distance, then got dropped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Le rarest Pepe View Post
    Happened to me in suramar as well, though I thought it was a bug - flew a short distance, then got dropped off.
    That's how it was for me, down in Moonbeam Causeway. Then dismounted after going into the next part of the city

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    What? Ive literally never been able to fly in the 50 whatever times ive died
    This. I died on the side of a mountain, because I was trying to be clever and take a shortcut using heroic leap to prevent damage. Had to take res sickness just to get back to playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Celadir View Post
    This. I died on the side of a mountain, because I was trying to be clever and take a shortcut using heroic leap to prevent damage. Had to take res sickness just to get back to playing...
    Small tip: if you die and can't recover your body, run your spirit to the edge of fadigue waters. Let the spirit die of fadigue, and the death will spawn a new corpse in that place. Return to the same place and you'll be able to resurrect.

Sometimes it's a pain to walk until you reach fadigue waters, but it beats 15 minutes of Resurrection Sickness any day.

Dammit you triggered Mafic with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Small tip: if you die and can't recover your body, run your spirit to the edge of fadigue waters. Let the spirit die of fadigue, and the death will spawn a new corpse in that place. Return to the same place and you'll be able to resurrect.

Sometimes it's a pain to walk until you reach fadigue waters, but it beats 15 minutes of Resurrection Sickness any day.
    when did rez sickness become 15 minutes.
    its always been 10 minutes to my knowledge.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Seriously? If I were playing a survival hunter I would be suiciding all over the place just to explore with ghost flying.

It's funny but that photo does really drive home how cool flying is/was in WoW (even in monochrome tones).

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    when did rez sickness become 15 minutes.
    its always been 10 minutes to my knowledge.
    My mistake. It's been quite a while that I've been able to avoid it.