Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Hillary's biggest challenge approaches. No, not debating trump, but standing for 90 minutes.
    Well, I doubt Hillary will have much trouble there, but I do agree it'll be a far greater challenge than debating Trump on serious issues.

Hillary's biggest challenge approaches. No, not debating trump, but standing for 90 minutes.
    Compared to debating trump? Yeah, standing there and not quitting in anger because of the donald stupidity will be a real challenge
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Will they be in the same room? I've seen very little regarding what this debate is actually going to be. I wonder if everyone will just let it slide when Clinton needs a bathroom break in the middle to get her seizures under control. I don't see Trump letting her just get away with that.

Don't peddle conspiracy theories here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-21 at 08:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    To be fair at least it's some sort of source. It's far better than what a few posters have been doing over the last 10 or so pages....
    Don't discourage them. Conspiracy theorists are my entertainment when I'm bored waiting for work to roll in.

Hell, 3 pages ago we had them claiming she was a vampire because she didn't show up on cameras!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't discourage them. Conspiracy theorists are my entertainment when I'm bored waiting for work to roll in.

Hell, 3 pages ago we had them claiming she was a vampire because she didn't show up on cameras!
    Nobody was actually claiming this, but it is amusing to see you think so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Nobody was actually claiming this, but it is amusing to see you think so.
    Then there's the "SHE'S DYING CAUSE SOMEONE HELPED HER UP THE STAIRS."

Man that's golden.

I was holding my grandmother's hand to help her up and down stairs and into and out of cars, holding the door for her, etc. when she was still in her late 60's. I continued to do so all throughout my life and hers until she died at 97.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    she is a very sick individual, i agree!
    Maybe her health for physical reasons are. But she is not dumb at all or mentally ill and even tho I dislike her as a politician, I would never wish any harm to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol! I think there may be some truth to that. The evidence is getting stronger she has health issues. But, *shrugs, so did FDR and he did fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Then there's the "SHE'S DYING CAUSE SOMEONE HELPED HER UP THE STAIRS."

Man that's golden.

I was holding my grandmother's hand to help her up and down stairs and into and out of cars, holding the door for her, etc. when she was still in her late 60's. I continued to do so all throughout my life and hers until she died at 97.
    Good point. I agree. There were some health concerns about McCain during the 2008 election, but he has proven those where unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good point. I agree. There were some health concerns about McCain during the 2008 election, but he has proven those where unfounded.
    I don't remember seeing any videos of McCain collapsing while he was running, nor all these cult-like followers Clinton has body-blocking camera views so nobody can film what's going on as she's being carried away while everyone pretends nothing is happening.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I don't remember seeing any videos of McCain collapsing while he was running, nor all these cult-like followers Clinton has body-blocking camera views so nobody can film what's going on as she's being carried away while everyone pretends nothing is happening.
    Yeah, good point. But he had the cancer concerns. Was not why I voted against him however.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yeah, good point. But he had the cancer concerns. Was not why I voted against him however.
    Reminds me of a friend's facebook post recently. (The not voting for him part). She said that the logical thing to do in an election is to vote for who has the most political experience. I said to this person (who is a die-hard democrat, as much as tea-party republicans are republican) Well, then I guess you voted for John McCain over Obama? And then the goal post was changed, she said that was different. I'm like... ok, so either you vote for most political experience or you vote for the better person, you can't be guaranteed that it's the same person with both those traits.

In the end, she's still voting for Hillary, and I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary, so why make blanket arguments that make no sense.

Just thought it was funny.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Her campaign just announced cancellation if another event today, that's two days in a rOW. Rumor is she is cancelling the first debate appearance
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Her campaign just announced cancellation if another event today, that's two days in a rOW. Rumor is she is cancelling the first debate appearance
    Clearly she must be too ill to attend the events!
    Last edited by Kujako; 2016-09-21 at 06:34 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Rumor is she is cancelling the first debate appearance
    Honestly, she'll probably just have a body double stand in for her.
    Eat yo vegetables

Well, if clickbait sites say it, it must be true.

You heard that from Randy Dan-Earl down at the gas shop too? Man, he's really getting around with his rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You heard that from Randy Dan-Earl down at the gas shop too? Man, he's really getting around with his rumors.
    Did she cancel another event today?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

They'll still be claiming conspiracy theory after Clinton is dead and buried.

I'm curious what the conspiracy claim here is, was she not scheduled to speak in North Carolina at all? Did she not really cancel?

Or is a basis on which to claim conspiracy not even required, simply calling conspiracy on anything you don't like is sufficient?

http://wncn.com/2016/09/19/small-nc-...el-hill-event/

CBS North Carolina must be in on the conspiracy as well.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-09-21 at 06:50 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3B1cMe_DFI

Seems there is a live stream up
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Did she cancel another event today?
    She cancelled another important fundraiser in California today
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

She cancelled another important fundraiser in California today
    It must be because she is dying. There is no other explanation.
    That live video listed right above you of her giving an enthusiastic speech must be a fake.

(You people )
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.