Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Ya that "lag" made him hit his defensive cool down at exactly 30% HP.
    Which CD do you speak of? GoAK? He drops down to 8% gets healed back up to 34% and that is where GoAK is used. Why would the "bot" try and spam skills that are on CD? You can see the key getting pressed for consecrate when it's still on CD. I doubt any bot would do that?

Looks like some sort of lag, keyboard malfunction or someone has gotten remote access of some kind and was trolling him. Ofcourse it's possible that he is botting, but this incident does not look like botting in the slightest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Lag can cause that you know, delayed inputs. Or like said, keyboard failures can do that too. I mean, heck, even within WoW I still come across a bug once in awhile that will cause autowalk to not stop when you press another direction, so I'll be stuck spinning in circles hopping around until it finally stops.

Either way, not sure how it matters. Starting a pitchfork riot isn't gonna do anything, if people think there's an issue, put in a ticket and let Blizzard handle it. There's no reason to escalate it further than that really.
    Yes because The keyboard can auto target over 3 targets. Move around. Blow cooldowns on certain %. Then Move around and heal itself and cast spells. My god. His macro must have over 150,000 lines of code to help him.

You're a Moderator don't kiss arse with him. He looks like a cheat, Acts like a cheat, Smells like a cheat, Hes a fucking cheat.

Please link me proof That this happens from Delay lag. Or keyboard failures. Show me a video that Multi targets and blows cooldowns on %. and runs and taunts.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post
    Yes because The keyboard can auto target over 3 targets. Move around. Blow cooldowns on certain %. Then Move around and heal itself and cast spells. My god. His macro must have over 150,000 lines of code to help him.

You're a Moderator don't kiss arse with him. He looks like a cheat, Acts like a cheat, Smells like a cheat, Hes a fucking cheat.

Please link me proof That this happens from Delay lag. Or keyboard failures. Show me a video that Multi targets and blows cooldowns on %. and runs and taunts.
    I'm not the one claiming this is from a rotation bot, that's on you to prove. I'm just pointing out that it COULD of been lag based on what the other poster said.

And I'm not kissing anything, I'm simply saying let Blizzard handle it, there's no point to get so stressed out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post

Man someone is angry about some random dude playing a video game.

Will never understand why people care so much about this stuff, but to each their own.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The mystery bust is that I had my MR triggered on my keyboard, it recorded a macro, and then the macro played, which is why it was replicating a somewhat normal rotation. Also why my keys were working at the same time as the macro and I was able to half do shit while being controlled at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So you have a macro that performs a rotation, moves to a move, targets, attacks, runs back when dead? If so, that's fine and it's not a bot but it is still perfectly actionable as you are pretty much automating a lot of game play there which they are against. One of the many reasons why the /castsequence macros were removed, but even then it wasn't automating unless you used a keyboard.

Not sure what keyboard you use, but I know my Razer one if I use a macro it is pretty tough to try and use the keyboard and fight against it (depending on delays).

Not saying what happened in particular, but something definitely happened. Intentional or not? No one knows, but it is definitely enough to raise red flags. Your response doesn't help it either as it just further pushes towards what happened and encourages people to report to Blizzard. You are right though as nothing will come out of it as Blizzard tends to ignore this things if you are in a certain group. Sure, they've done it in the past but only after basically being pressured enough to look into it.
    The lack of reading comprehension here is hilarious.

So you have a macro that performs a rotation, moves to a move, targets, attacks, runs back when dead? If so, that's fine and it's not a bot but it is still perfectly actionable as you are pretty much automating a lot of game play there which they are against. One of the many reasons why the /castsequence macros were removed, but even then it wasn't automating unless you used a keyboard.

Not sure what keyboard you use, but I know my Razer one if I use a macro it is pretty tough to try and use the keyboard and fight against it (depending on delays).

Not saying what happened in particular, but something definitely happened. Intentional or not? No one knows, but it is definitely enough to raise red flags. Your response doesn't help it either as it just further pushes towards what happened and encourages people to report to Blizzard. You are right though as nothing will come out of it as Blizzard tends to ignore this things if you are in a certain group. Sure, they've done it in the past but only after basically being pressured enough to look into it.
    I mean maybe I didn't include enough words like accidentally, to my surprise, unexpectedly etc.
    If you start recording a macro it will take all your keystrokes. Also you didn't read my entire post, they keyboard doesn't lock on a macro play it seems, so it's not like I can't press buttons to try and combat it. If the macro is pressing "3" for example, it doesn't mean I can't press "W" and move forward as well. So I can still use my brain and try to do something to stay alive and play while another uncontrollable force is pressing shit for me as we

The point of egging people on to report was to really welcome anyone who is concerned that I'm cheating in this game to take action and report it since it's a great way to prevent cheaters from doing what they do, I have nothing to hide. The resulting waste of time wouldn't be because I'm in some weird elite group (as you said it's been shown before that doesn't matter), but rather because there won't be anything found to ban me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    such as?

/10char
    Well I never payed attention to raiding much...but have been plenty of people banned going for the world/server first to max level in a expansion, especially when they gave out achievements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    When it's a random person on MMO champ who claims they were wrongly banned everyone jumps down their throat and calls him/her a liar. A streamer does it and everyone defends him. They're all people and some people are dumb enough to cheat and back peddle when they get caught, it's a sad reality.
    You expect to much out of humanity I think

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Y'all think a person who WILL compete for world first within a few weeks would risk it for some silly bot?
    Actually, that's exactly the kind of person I would expect to be using bot programs. Farming up mats, doing mythic after mythic to gear up, I'm sure it gets tiresome. I've never seen someone's computer just up and react that way. Sure, one key sticking for something insignificant like W running against a wall, but a "keyboard issue" resulting in complete loss of control with maintained rotation, movement, and cooldown usage? Give me a break, you can only be so naive.

Idk what keyboard he uses etc, but I have personally dealt with keyboards (razer black widow mainly) having firmware bugs that eventually just cause the keyboard to spam outputs. Also different issues with his pc may have caused huge input lag. I suffered similar issues when playing Division that was actually caused by logitech gaming headset firmware. Could be a number of things, and bot programs on WoW generally are not nearly as efficient as a good player in most scenarios, there would definitely not be a need for someone in a top guild to run a bot program unless he accidentally left it on after running the program to farm stuff for him (I'm not too familiar with how the programs work, other than the fact that they aren't good at actually playing the game).

Slooty, we know you're no botter !

P.S. ditch that Corsair crap and get Logitech, Logitech is #1

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Actually, that's exactly the kind of person I would expect to be using bot programs. Farming up mats, doing mythic after mythic to gear up, I'm sure it gets tiresome. I've never seen someone's computer just up and react that way. Sure, one key sticking for something insignificant like W running against a wall, but a "keyboard issue" resulting in complete loss of control with maintained rotation, movement, and cooldown usage? Give me a break, you can only be so naive.
    One of my friends used to be around the 4/5th barbarian in the world in D3 greater rifts, and to my surprise, he botted more than he played. He would turn on an auto bot that would just farm paragon while we were at work, then when he got home would take back over. It took over a year of him doing that to finally get caught, and even then they didn't ban him.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by Sinew View Post
    The lack of reading comprehension here is hilarious.
    There was no lack of reading comprehension. I read it, I know what it says. I'm saying it's easily disputable.

Quote Originally Posted by Slootbag View Post
    I mean maybe I didn't include enough words like accidentally, to my surprise, unexpectedly etc.
    If you start recording a macro it will take all your keystrokes. Also you didn't read my entire post, they keyboard doesn't lock on a macro play it seems, so it's not like I can't press buttons to try and combat it. If the macro is pressing "3" for example, it doesn't mean I can't press "W" and move forward as well. So I can still use my brain and try to do something to stay alive and play while another uncontrollable force is pressing shit for me as we
    I did read the entire post. Words like accidentally or anything wouldn't have changed anything. I know how a macro recorder works. My keyboard has one as well.

Just watching the stream (before and after) still raises red flags and does look awfully suspicious. Who knows maybe you didn't do anything, but there is a lot there that suggests otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Slootbag View Post
    The point of egging people on to report was to really welcome anyone who is concerned that I'm cheating in this game to take action and report it since it's a great way to prevent cheaters from doing what they do, I have nothing to hide. The resulting waste of time wouldn't be because I'm in some weird elite group (as you said it's been shown before that doesn't matter), but rather because there won't be anything found to ban me.
    Wasn't referring to the "egging on" I was referring to the whole macro response.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Idk what keyboard he uses etc, but I have personally dealt with keyboards (razer black widow mainly) having firmware bugs that eventually just cause the keyboard to spam outputs. Also different issues with his pc may have caused huge input lag. I suffered similar issues when playing Division that was actually caused by logitech gaming headset firmware. Could be a number of things, and bot programs on WoW generally are not nearly as efficient as a good player in most scenarios, there would definitely not be a need for someone in a top guild to run a bot program unless he accidentally left it on after running the program to farm stuff for him (I'm not too familiar with how the programs work, other than the fact that they aren't good at actually playing the game).
    There are some out there that actually play the game better than a most people.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    Its the defensive cooldown the fires before he dies while he doesn't have his hand on the keyboard that is also a red flag. Seemed to do it at exactly 30%. Strange. He could be using it as a rotation helper. Firing off a defensive when your hp reaches a specific threshold will always be done quicker then a human. Also these rotation bots can play your class better then you a lot of times. Wouldn't put it past the world first raiders to be using them.

Also just because he's a big time streamer doesn't mean he doesn't cheat. Streamers cheat all the time. Look at Diablo.
    People here won't listen to that. They fit among the conglomerate of players that adore some random player they don't actually know & think Blizzard should go easy on well known randoms if they are in fact cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Inputs commands and macros at a speed only a computer could perform at. Like popping cooldowns at 0.000001 seconds after the GCD is up
    Except most CDs aren't on the GCD. Hitting things that are on the GCD is doable perfectly even as a human - it's the abilities off the GCD that improve with inhuman reaction times.

"Most" being the keyword. Most players aren't near the skillcap

There was no lack of reading comprehension. I read it, I know what it says. I'm saying it's easily disputable.

I did read the entire post. Words like accidentally or anything wouldn't have changed anything. I know how a macro recorder works. My keyboard has one as well.

Just watching the stream (before and after) still raises red flags and does look awfully suspicious. Who knows maybe you didn't do anything, but there is a lot there that suggests otherwise.

Wasn't referring to the "egging on" I was referring to the whole macro response.

No no please! He was combating the macro with his hands up in the air.
    Those telekinetic skills are awesome, don't be such a negative nancy.

Not really sure what else to say, I came in here said what honestly happened and that's all, rest is whatever people want to do doesn't really matter to me ultimately just wanted to shed light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
    No no please! He was combating the macro with his hands up in the air.
    Those telekinetic skills are awesome, don't be such a negative nancy.
    What? Your comment makes absolutely no sense compared to what you quoted from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even know who this is..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What? Your comment makes absolutely no sense compared to what you quoted from me.
    It's missing the sarcasm tags and wasn't really directed at you, more at the ludicrous defense he's mounting.