Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. Your twisted logic says no one has a right to complain because they're taking land away from something else. So the only ones who have the right to complain would be the Elementals and Old Gods?
    omg. its a jab at alliance zealots.
    how hard is that to understand?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    i cant believe i have to actually explain it.
    alliance fans believes that Lordaeron is alliance and the Forsaken's claim it is false because they took it by force.

totally forgetting the alliance used force to take troll lands.

so they have no right to complain about any land rights.
    Uhh, even if your logic was sound, the whole of Azeroth doesn't belong to the trolls. You're making no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    and what about the high elves who literally invaded sacred amani lands and took them by force, murdering thousands of trolls and asking help from the humans?
    high elves are technically still alliance.

no one has the right to complain about land rights when everyone took land from other race that was there first.
    alliance fans seem to forget that though.

7+ Year Old Account
    The horde have a track record of following genocidal maniacs. That cant help.

high elves are technically still alliance.

no one has the right to complain about land rights when everyone took land from other race that was there first.
    alliance fans seem to forget that though.
    Again, your logic is unsound.

To make it a jab, you have to make sense first

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    To make it a jab, you have to make sense first
    want me to right smaller words?

Your logic is flawed, does not make sense, and is clearly misguided by your dislike for the Alliance.. which is bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Alliance betrayel of Blood Elves which resulted Blood Elves losing 90% of their population is much worse then Sylvanas retreat, but i dont see Horde or Blood Elves asking for payback or revenge.

Alliance had leaders even more racistic than Garrosh like Grand Marshall Othmar Garithos, but Horde was fighting vs Garrosh in their own city, and Alliance wasnt fighting against Garithos.

When doing quests, I see humans and Alliance invading and attacking Barrens and Durotar long before bombing of Theramore, but i dont see Orcs ,Taurens or Trolls asking for Revenge.

Characters like Jaina and Genn Greymane saying that Horde betrayed them and want Revenge, Alliance betrayed Blood Elves alot but Blood elf characters doesnt asking for Revenge? (expect maybe female belf voice npcs sound "We will have our revenge" )

And Lor'themar Theron wanted to join Alliance during MOP? After Human & Alliance Army didnt helped when Scourge was attacking Blood Elves, and after Alliance used Blood Elves as cannon fodder.

Im not saying whole Alliance obssesed with Revenge, but certain characters like Genn,Jaina and Rogers, and Alliance soldiers in Stormheim quests.

Why its so one sided?
    Nevermind ransacking Camp T.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre Cata/MOP both Horde and Alliance was Gray, but with Garrosh during Cata/MOP Horde "was Evil" but Horde+Alliance both defeated Garrosh in the end of MOP and Horde became Gray again.

But its unfair that Horde is going to be "Evil" again, it would be more fair if Horde was evil during Cata/MOP and became good during Legion. It was Alliance turn to become Evil, after Horde killed their own leader with Alliance help.
    Maybe because the Horde is evil...or because Blizz keeps giving it evil leaders? Thrall was a good leader...but people complain and call him Green Jesus and all kinds of names...he is a good person...but Horde obviously doesn't seem to like that...Blizz is giving the Horde exactly what they want...EVIL.

Let me ask you, when is the last time the Alliance slaughtered a neutral city? When is the last time they used a WMD on a Horde city? When is the last time the Alliance used chemical weapons to assault a town, neutral or Horde? When is the last time the Alliance murdered Horde citizens in a neutral town shared by both of them?

If you know anything you know the answer to most if not all of those questions...that is why the Alliance wants revenge, there is nothing to get revenge for on the Alliance because the Alliance doesn't do these kinds of things.

The Horde is pseudo-evil...because Horde players obviously don't like good people A.K.A. Green Jesus and Vol'jin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because with the exception of the Forsaken, the violent factions of the Horde races have been broken. Kael'thas' blood elves were wiped out after the Sunwell. The "True Horde" orcs and loyalists died or scattered with Garrosh. The Grimtotem were expelled from Mulgore. The Darkspear rejected an alliance with the Zandalari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Not sure if you're getting the hint or not. It's so hard to understand that multiple people have to point out it doesn't make sense. If you wanna be funny/snarky, you could try making sense first.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-09-21 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Length of words has no bearing on logical reasoning. Would be obvious for people with any grasp of logical reasoning, but then...

Deleted
    The Alliance (Varian) let the Horde live when Garrosh was defeated, why would the Horde want revenge when the Alliance came to help them save their faction ?
    Listen up and shut the f*ck up alliance fangirls... There is no (World of) Warcraft whithout Orcs and the Horde. Besides, wasn't it Varian Wrynn, rest in pieces, who stopped Thrall executing Garrosh after SoG..?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Uhh, even if your logic was sound, the whole of Azeroth doesn't belong to the trolls.
    it belongs to whoever has the power to take/hold it

Possession is 9/10ths of the law
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Garrosh is the only good Character #BringBackGarrosh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your twisted logic says no one has a right to complain because they're taking land away from something else.
    Its not twisted. It makes complete logical sense.

Its just that people rarely run soley on cold hard logic.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Its not twisted. It makes complete logical sense.

Its just that people rarely run soley on cold hard logic.
    It's a logical statement that applies to everyone, but was twisted to make it sound like the Alliance is bad for doing bad things.

Kinda like if I said the Nazis were the worst because they used guns.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2016-09-21 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The Alliance characters wanting "revenge" against Sylvana's for the Broken Shore event, are just too damned stupid to realize that it wasn't a case of betrayal... it was a case of "retreat and save what we can rather than die for nothing here!"...
    Mainly its revenge for Southshore and Gilneas.

Most Forsaken are Lordaeron natives and Lordaeron founders , some Forsaken are ex High Elves like Sylvanas.

And apart from Alliance their homeland getting attacked by Scarlet Crusade humans, Scourge, and human-Necromancers.

"The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. But the alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land is their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. I will never allow it.... Never! Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever."

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner
    And what about these poor people from Southshore, Hillsbrad fields, Pyrewood? Didnt they deserve their homes? Why did she slaughter them and used them for experiments? Also i think even in western plaguelands, forsaken killed farmers.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2016-09-21 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Your logic is flawed, does not make sense, and is clearly misguided by your dislike for the Alliance.. which is bizarre.
    i dont hate the alliance.
    i hate the humans with a passion because their fans seem to be the worse with always the victim card. "lordaeron belongs to the alliance." "Land taken by conquest doesnt count."(i have actually seen this a few months ago.)

there is no claim to land. the only claim is how long can you defend it before someone else takes it.

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't even make sense. Your twisted logic says no one has a right to complain because they're taking land away from something else. So the only ones who have the right to complain would be the Elementals and Old Gods?
    coming back to the second part now.
    old gods are invaders.
    Elementals could complain but i think the be able to only die in the prison might be a good bonus.

Aqir on the other hand could complain, if they werent so badly broken.