Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Trump finally got asked directly today about his Foundation scandal:

Mmmmm word salad.
    Next week's debate is going to be delicious.
    Well, Trump sure said some words in response to that question. I'm not sure if those words really make any sense or mean anything, and I'm not sure if Trump knows either. But those sure are a bunch of words.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Trump finally got asked directly today about his Foundation scandal:

Mmmmm word salad.
    Next week's debate is going to be delicious.
    GUYS GUYS, Trump isn't making any sense with what he says, clear signs of dementia. I bet he's going to die next week.

The memorable badge mans the identified blow. The dot overprices the detective. Its annoying liquor sleeps inside the paper vet. Behind an unbiased acquaintance freezes the unworkable moon.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    GUYS GUYS, Trump isn't making any sense with what he says, clear signs of dementia. I bet he's going to die next week.

The memorable badge mans the identified blow. The dot overprices the detective. Its annoying liquor sleeps inside the paper vet. Behind an unbiased acquaintance freezes the unworkable moon.
    Ok What the hell did you just say?
    I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but damn. lol

Even if every negative thing said about Donald Trump was true Crooked Hillary still wouldn't be worth voting for. She represents everything that is wrong with politics and is a disgrace to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Is that all the perspective you can offer? Sophomoric, "fixed that for you," bullshit? Is that easier than actually following the news? Hillary has been calling Trump every name in the book, "unstable," essentially, psychopathic and racist. These criticisms would have been much better and more strategically based to be offered after the debates. Her criticisms have created a very realistic scenario where if Trump can just show up and appear halfway normal and reasonable, then he wins. That's happened in the past. Carter tried to portray Reagan as extreme and unstable, and Reagan showed up relaxed and likable. We know what happened in that election. It's a strategic error on her part, which coupled with the media's tendency to go easy on Trump, could make things difficult for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    Even if every negative thing said about Donald Trump was true Crooked Hillary still wouldn't be worth voting for. She represents everything that is wrong with politics and is a disgrace to humanity.
    considering that almost everything about the donald is true and many of the things said about Hillary are more or less witch hunts... i dont know what she represents... witches maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Is that all the perspective you can offer? Sophomoric, "fixed that for you," bullshit? Is that easier than actually following the news? Hillary has been calling Trump every name in the book, "unstable," essentially, psychopathic and racist. These criticisms would have been much better and more strategically based to be offered after the debates. Her criticisms have created a very realistic scenario where if Trump can just show up and appear halfway normal and reasonable, then he wins. That's happened in the past. Carter tried to portray Reagan as extreme and unstable, and Reagan showed up relaxed and likable. We know what happened in that election. It's a strategic error on her part, which coupled with the media's tendency to go easy on Trump, could make things difficult for her.
    i follow the news, and they say that the problem is that there are 2 bars, or that the donald gets graded on a curve, unlike Hillary. so yeah, he just needs to be there.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-09-21 at 11:59 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

considering that almost everything about the donald is true and many of the things said about Hillary are more or less witch hunts... i dont know what she represents... witches maybe?
    Don't reply to him. He is one of those people like Orlong. Where no matter what evidence you put in front of him, he denies, denies, denies.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Don't reply to him. He is one of those people like Orlong. Where no matter what evidence you put in front of him, he denies, denies, denies.
    If you proved me wrong as consistently as I prove you wrong, I wouldn't respond to me either. I'd sit on the sidelines and complain to other people just like you do.

Tell me more about Donald Trump going to jail for civil fraud...

- - - Updated - - -

ii follow the news, and they say that the problem is that there are 2 bars, or that the donald gets graded on a curve, unlike Hillary. so yeah, he just needs to be there.
    You don't think that Hillary, by portraying Donald Trump as unreasonable, psychotic, racist, etc. before the debates has made it easier for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The irony of complaining about mods not following the rules, by breaking the rule of not discussing moderating. That rule alone makes each and every complaint such as your, completley transparent that forum rules has nothing to do with this. Objectivity might have gone away, but irony is stronger than ever.
    That's a lazy bullshit argument, I'd expect more from you

and many of the things said about Hillary are more or less witch hunts...
    You'd call Benghazi and her email scandal "more or less witch hunts"? I'm going to guess your research into these events was limited to other people's opinions and selective mentioning of the facts surrounding these cases.

Hillary was caught with her pants down.

The Donald is in no way God's gift to mankind, but to actually be excited about Hillary is just delusional. If one disgusts you, so should the other.

Deleted
    What is this, i don't even...

Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    You'd call Benghazi and her email scandal "more or less witch hunts"? I'm going to guess your research into these events was limited to other people's opinions and selective mentioning of the facts surrounding these cases.

The Donald is in no way God's gift to mankind, but to actually be excited about Hillary is just delusional. If one disgusts you, so should the other.
    Benghazi was a witch hunt. there were like 9? 10? GOP-led investigations with no evidence that could land the blame on Hillary. Nothing. Nada.
    And the e-mail scandal is a mess that was blown out of proportions
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

You'd call Benghazi and her email scandal "more or less witch hunts"?
    Yep. Over-investigated, minimal wrongdoing found. In the case of Benghazi, none.
    I'm going to guess your research into these events was limited to other people's opinions and selective mentioning of the facts surrounding these cases.
    Ironically, if surveyed the average person wouldn't be able to tell you what she did wrong in Benghazi or her email server either. They are relying on "other people's opinions and selective mentioning of the facts" to come to the conclusion that she did something wrong.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Yes, they were witchhunts because they resulted in NOTHING. The GOP admitted, SEVERAL TIMES, that Benghazi was to attempt to hurt her polling numbers during the primary. And the Emails, again, nothing. The FBI recommended no charges simply because there was no intent to do harm like Patraeus did when he gave classified intel to his mistress that was a journalist.

Right now, we have 2 piles of shit to vote for. Hillary's is the size of your standard dogshit pile. While Donald's is the size of fucking Mount Everest in comparison. Not only does Donald have lawsuits he is going to pay through the nose for, he has all of these people that are following him like its the 4th Reich and the 2nd coming of Hitler.

While I am not excited to vote for Hillary, I am not stupid enough to put my faith into a "businessman" that has committed so many crimes as of late and that businessman isn't much of a businessman if he won't show how well his business is actually doing. If he was actually worth that $10 billion he claims to be, then he shouldn't be afraid to show it. My guess is he is actually only worth what the lawsuit was about when he lost the lawsuit he filed against someone that said he was worth less than $250 million.

Colin Powell knew Benghazi was a witch hunt. The Republican House majority leader admitted the purpose of the investigations was to hurt Hillary. And Republican outrage was blown way out of proportion to the email 'scandal' simply because it was a chance to finally put a nail in her coffin, which of course it did not.

Republicans and the right-wing media have been throwing smoke bombs at Clinton for decades, then turn around and say 'Hey, where there's smoke...'

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Republicans and the right-wing media have been throwing smoke bombs at Clinton for decades, then turn around and say 'Hey, where there's smoke...'
    I like that analogy, will have to steal for possible future use elsewhere.

Benghazi was a witch hunt. there were like 9? 10? GOP-led investigations with no evidence that could land the blame on Hillary. Nothing. Nada.
    Interesting. The best test to see if you understand the opposing viewpoint is to actually swap places. Can you give me what you think was their two or three best lines of evidence of Hillary in these hearings?

If they start a NINTH congressional committee on Benghazi, maybe I'll disagree with you, but eight is clearly reasonable and definitely not a witch hunt at all.

Donald has 0 chance with blacks and latinos now that he is adopting a stop and frisk policy in his campaign, because there is nothing brown people like more than being pulled aside and frisked just for being brown.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

So emails and a single terror attack make a person a worse candidate than someone who has promised to break the geneva convention by torturing people and killing their families? Some people say he's just saying whatever it takes to get in office, but I believe him when he says he's going to do these things. I believe him when he says he supports criminalizing abortions. I believe him when he says he'll blatantly violate the 4th amendment and bring stop and frisk to more black communities.

I can't possibly see how the two are even comparable.