Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I'm still not level 110 and I'm ok with that

So, I'm an altoholic and I decided to level characters simultaneously rather than rush one character to 110 and I'm happy with that decision.

I don't raid, I play healers and from what I read for the casual player healing is much harder now, I'm not interested in world quests.

I do love the individual class experiences though, it's been fun to slowly play through each zone.

Anyone else still not max level on any char?

All of my alts are 100, but I leveled my prot warrior to tank in raids.

That's great that you aren't 110 yet, but I can say when you get 110 there is so much to do.

Why would you not do world quests?

I am max on one character, but rather than power that one to raid-ready status I've been playing alts instead. So not quite where you're at, but very similar situation.

I'm torn. On one hand its a blast to level and try different classes. Frankly, I feel so many of the classes are well designed that I enjoy playing several. On the other hand, I realize this is the worst expansion to play without focusing on a main because there are so many things to do >.>

So, I'm enjoying the alt path, but wish I didn't and could settle on a main haha.

One of my two brothers who plays is only 109. It's a game - play the way you want and that you enjoy - don't feel pressured to play in any specific style.

Deleted
    literally just casually playing and i have 4 characters at 110

you seriously have to actually avoid leveling to NOT be 110 by now

Deleted
    Sadly I'm about to hit 110 on my 4th character, my main being 850 with 20 points Saying that I've spent the past 2 weekends spending 12 hours a day playing! If I didn't have a full-time job I'd probably be burnt out by now

But ya man, play at your own pace. Actually enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post

I only play an hour a day, so with 9 characters to level that's why

combined I have over 10 levels if that counts.

druid - 106
    shaman - 105
    priest - 104
    mage, DK, Pally - 103
    DH, warlock -101

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda nice to see that people have different preferenses, it mixes up the game a bit

Myself, played the same character since early vanilla, first char created, still my main, never rerolled. Only level alts later in the expansion for achivements my main can't get (like 5 chars max level etc etc).

Do not rush 110, the expansion is still new, play the way you like it!

Got three characters to 110 but it's getting really hard to keep them all up to date. So I guess I will just focus on one now.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

im 110 on 3 characters and i didnt play for 2 weeks...

Well, I am 110, but still "leveling" (I mean still doing missions, one and a half zones still pending -Azsara and Suramar). Lots of fishing, cooking, archaeology, class hall missions, tailoring, etc. No rush at all, having a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    So, I'm an altoholic and I decided to level characters simultaneously rather than rush one character to 110 and I'm happy with that decision.

I don't raid, I play healers and from what I read for the casual player healing is much harder now, I'm not interested in world quests.

I do love the individual class experiences though, it's been fun to slowly play through each zone.

Anyone else still not max level on any char?
    Considering world quests are the best and quickest way to gear to not to do them or have interest in them and add in you are not a raider is rather dumb to put it bluntly.
    Good luck killing anything in game at 110 without them.
    You do know all mobs in every zone scale with you right?
    Once 110 they pretty much make ones life miserable until on hits 830 ilevel and then you start to kill them easier.
    Need world quests to get to 830 specially if you don't raid.

Good for you but probably not the smartest thing to do. By the time you hit 110 you will be a bit behind on artifact gain research. It would probably have been a better idea to get a couple of your characters to 110 and get them on the carefully paced treadmill asap. At 110 you will still be doing the same thing you are doing right now anyway, the same quests. You are missing out on a lot of timegating. But hey, choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post

If you have for toons a max level already you don't play casually. Casually playing would be like how the op is leveling. Just because you don't mythic raid on all four toons that doesn't mean you play casually. No one I my guild has more than 3 toons at max level yet no one.

i have my monk since vanilla and dont want to reroll. but its nice that you can enjoy the game that way.

Even though I have multiple 110s, I do agree that leveling and class specific stuff are great. Due to that, I usually find my self leveling alts instead of spamming dungeons/ raids on my spare time which is a very welcome change.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-09-22 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Good for you but probably not the smartest thing to do. By the time you hit 110 you will be a bit behind on artifact gain research. It would probably have been a better idea to get a couple of your characters to 110 and get them on the carefully paced treadmill asap. At 110 you will still be doing the same thing you are doing right now anyway, the same quests. You are missing out on a lot of timegating. But hey, choices.
    but you didnt explained why he would want to be "not behind" in artifact power and time gating. wtf?

healing aint hard tbh just your either doing more less nothing falling asleep or trying keep grp up with all cds on on some bits am holy pala tho so not the best aoe heals as some trash is daft looking at you dark lantern mobs in maw of souls

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My friend currently has 6 110s and is working on his 7th. He actually plays and raids with every single one of them. I don't know how he does it.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go insane if I tried doing something that ridiculously inefficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.