Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    It wouldn't, eyir being alive would be to big a target. If anything sylvanas planned on taking her to helya and do a power transition, getting all the powers of eyir with no burden and ushering a new generation of both valkyr and necromancy all at once.
    Got a feeling that Helya wouldn't allow her to gain that much power, she's not stupid. Helya would most likely make a pact with her, perhaps sharing some of her valkyr or whatnot. Making deals with the 'devil' always has some hidden consequences, I am pretty sure Sylvanas would have been thoroughly buttfucked in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Bearded Owl View Post
    Got a feeling that Helya wouldn't allow her to gain that much power, she's not stupid. Helya would most likely make a pact with her, perhaps sharing some of her valkyr or whatnot. Making deals with the 'devil' always has some hidden consequences, I am pretty sure Sylvanas would have been thoroughly buttfucked in the end
    I always assumed that Helya would make Sylvanas use this new found power to help her fight against Odyn

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Bearded Owl View Post
    Helya is focused solely on Odyn and how to screw with him, having sylvanas running around with her own Val'kyr might rob Odyn of even more potential candidates it is a win win from her standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Felex View Post
    One of the big issues I've seen in this thread is people focusing solely on the Gilneas/Forsaken argument with regards to Sylvanas being evil. Set aside the fact that they're at war, because no matter which way you look at it, you're going to run into a 'but this' or 'but that'. The focus I would set to justifying the argument of her being evil, is that she is trying to forcefully enslave another being, the Valkyr Queen.

Genn may be out for revenge, and he may have -destroyed- the Forsaken's future, but Sylvanas was trying to literally enslave someone. The big point of their new resurrection crap is to give the dead a choice whether they want to join the Forsaken, or return to death. Raising the dead alone is a horrible atrocity, but she's taking it one step further. I really don't think the Forsaken, honestly, would approve of slavery to justify their own existence, or if they are, then they truly are -evil-; Sylvanas too.
    And if you really think about it, shes not doing it to save her race its to save her own ass by making her essentially immortal. She can still obtain new members the old fashioned way.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    And if you really think about it, shes not doing it to save her race its to save her own ass by making her essentially immortal. She can still obtain new members the old fashioned way.
    She can't do it the old fashioned way if her four Valk die
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    But she wants to serve Odyn
    She is brainwashed into wanting to serve Odyn. She needs feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She can't do it the old fashioned way if her four Valk die
    I mean plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    That is beside the point, Vrykul see serving Odyn in undeath as great honor nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funnily enough, helya was murdered, revived and brainwashed into becoming the first valkyr. She probably thinks eyir is in the same boat and assumes if she can free or talk to her she can finish what she started waaaaaaay before wota started.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is beside the point, Vrykul see serving Odyn in undeath as great honor nowadays.
    But the kvaldir seem happy to serve helya also, it seems both are technically ok but odyn changed an entire culture to despise helya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Game also fails to show us how the actions of the Forsaken are somehow justified in their actions. In Cataclysm, most of the enemies the Forsaken fight during their quests are their victims or the allies of their victims. Slaughtering some Refugees our the Gilneans they attacked without provocation and without them endangering their existence before the conflict, their was never a single moment were I could feel that the Forsakens actions and methods are justified.
    Still ignoring that the attack on Gilneas wasn't something the Forsaken wanted to do?

Thats why I say that the Scarlet Crusade should have been Alliance, because an active Scarlet Crusade that acts as the dangerous and fanatic livings and whose evil and sadistic Actions are proberly showen to us on the Forsaken point of view would give their actions some justification.
    The Scarlet Crusade attacked the living as well. They were so fanatically crazy they killed anyone who could potentially be Plague carriers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The Crusaders are intolerant of all non-human races, regardless of alliance or affiliation. They believe that any and all outsiders are potential carriers of the undead plague - and must be destroyed. (Source)

And what they did with the refugees of Hillsbrad is still pretty evil, because hunting down refugees and slaughter them is still a form of unnecessary cruelty.
    You would have a point if they fled away from Forsaken territory like the Theramore civilians, but the Hillsbrad people went deeper into Forsaken territory, right into a fortress next to the capital.

She was the first to turn her back on the Light and the first to crawl back. How you would call such a person? Sylvanas is at least consequent. She chose the dark side and is loyal to it.
    Yea, how dare she lose faith in the Light for allowing a paladin to wipe out 90% of her people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    But the kvaldir seem happy to serve helya also, it seems both are technically ok but odyn changed an entire culture to despise helya.
    Nah Helya managed that hatred on her own, by sending the Kvaldir out to pillage and slaughter, in order to get Vrykul souls for helheim.

I mean plague.
    The Forsaken don't have access to the Plague of Undeath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Eh, I don't want the Forsaken to die out, so I don't view her as evil. Just desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The Forsaken don't have access to the Plague of Undeath.
    Didn't they make the new plague based off it? How can they not have access to it anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean plague.
    They killed the last Forsaken that was trying to rekindle the plague of undeath
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Didn't they make the new plague based off it? How can they not have access to it anymore?
    Forsaken Blight reduces everything it affects into a pile of green goo. There's not much left to resurrect afterwards.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made it with posisons, plants and disease etc. There were quests involving it all the way back in Classic, the culmination of their efforts could be seen being used by traitors at the Wrath Gate. As for the plague of undeath, that was a magical creation controlled by the lich king.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    All I really read is M-Ra being heavily biased against Sylvanas. I mean, she's not a good gal but jeeze, get over yourself. Alliance had some very rotten apples as well - Genn being one of them.
    it's classic from M-Ra
    get used to it
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Forsaken Blight reduces everything it affects into a pile of green goo. There's not much left to resurrect afterwards.
    I know but I could have sworn it was a modified version of the original.

Yeah just looked it up: http://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
    Last edited by frogger237; 2016-09-22 at 05:46 PM. Reason: researched

7+ Year Old Account
    Against the trolls in the Troll wars.
    adding : they used a f***ing Nuclear weapon with Mages help
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.