Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I know but I could have sworn it was a modified version of the original.

Yeah just looked it up: http://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
    Yes, but it was modified specifically to be used against the Scourge. By taking the main advantage of the Scourge, i.e. effectively immortal soldiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yes, but it was modified specifically to be used against the Scourge. By taking the main advantage of the Scourge, i.e. effectively immortal soldiers.
    Did they even ever used it against the Scourge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    My point is tho that they should have some of the original strain somewhere as it was used to create the new plague.

Besides don't the valkyr only die if the try resing Sylvanas or someone else crazy powerful? Her people can always live on, just not her.

Also aren't undead forced to go to some shitty afterlife? By raising more people shes fucking them over in the long run.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2016-09-22 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Did they even ever used it against the Scourge?
    Yes, in Dragonblight. And against Scourge-affiliated Vrykul in Howling Fjord.

My point is tho that they should have some of the original strain somewhere as it was used to create the new plague.
    They got very little of that. Some spores and the like from Naxxramas, with it being unknown if the Apothecaries even knew what they were working on since it was Varimathras going against everyone's back, and whatever they managed to salvage from Scourge invasion pre-WotLK.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

It was a weapon that disabled their natural regeneration capabilities.
    A real life equivalent would be a bomb that sends out radiation to destroy the immune system.
    Don't we classify those as biological weapons?
    yes it would be a bio weapon.
    which is way more dangerous than a bomb.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Besides don't the valkyr only die if the try resing Sylvanas or someone else crazy powerful? Her people can always live on, just not her.

Also aren't undead forced to go to some shitty afterlife? By raising more people shes fucking them over in the long run.
    Probably because the Forsaken distinguish themselves on not being scourge, part of that means not using the Plague of undeath, something they punish with death

As for dying, they can die if someone kills them.

And considering we see citizens of Darrowshire ascend to WoW heaven or whatever when you kill their undead forms, I'd say they're fine. If their soul is ripped apart maybe that could send them to the void when they die, only to have their soul whole again and experience the void or whatever. Or it could be something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    A real life equivalent would be a bomb that sends out radiation to destroy the immune system.
    Weren't the Trolls on a genocidal conquest against the High Elves, while the humans had to expect that they would have to suffer the same fate?

Weren't the Trolls on a genocidal conquest against the High Elves, while the humans had to expect that they would have to suffer the same fate?
    Yep they intended to wipe out the high elves, since they wanted to reestablish their empires and as such tried to take their ancient land back, which meant killing those dwelling on it. Which meant humans and high elves

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yep they intended to wipe out the high elves, since they wanted to reestablish their empires and as such tried to take their ancient land back, which meant killing those dwelling on it. Which meant humans and high elves
    Did they ever tried to talk with them, ask them to search another place to live at before they started a genocidal conquest?

10+ Year Old Account
    I know but I could have sworn it was a modified version of the original.

Yeah just looked it up: http://wow.gamepedia.com/New_Plague
    It is, but it doesn't ressurect people (they don't use that plague), they used to get their members from those that got liberated from the Scourge, but that doesn't happen much anymore... so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Actually it is not, when u do things that is good for you and bad to others, u are evil. When u dont put your needs in first place, and tery to help other people, u are good. It is simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree with you.

Natural selection would like to have a word with you...

7+ Year Old Account
    picture hosting
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Probably because the Forsaken distinguish themselves on not being scourge, part of that means not using the Plague of undeath, something they punish with death

As for dying, they can die if someone kills them.

And considering we see citizens of Darrowshire ascend to WoW heaven or whatever when you kill their undead forms, I'd say they're fine. If their soul is ripped apart maybe that could send them to the void when they die, only to have their soul whole again and experience the void or whatever. Or it could be something else.
    I think the citizens of Darrowshire case is not the same as the Forsaken case, we know that the Forsaken soul is corrupted and its now part of that undead body, so if they die, they will most likely retain their undead forms.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kangodo
    A Weapon of mass-destruction
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they ever tried to talk with them, ask them to search another place to live at before they started a genocidal conquest?
    The Elves got attacked by the Trolls before they started building their city, they were just stubborn assholes (note: The main reason they went with it, its because in that place there was a huge rift of mana -something like that- so it was a perfect place to recreate the Well of Eternity -That thing we call now Sunwell-)

7+ Year Old Account
    did the human "talk" to them, no for both side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    did the human "talk" to them, no for both side
    In civilized countries, we say something before we shoot at people.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think the citizens of Darrowshire case is not the same as the Forsaken case, we know that the Forsaken soul is corrupted and its now part of that undead body, so if they die, they will most likely retain their undead forms.
    Its the same way the undeath of the scourge works. Your soul shackled to your body.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW isnt civil.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its the same way the undeath of the scourge works. Your soul shackled to your body.
    Yeah, but we know that when the Forsaken are ressurected, they go back to their undead form, because their soul belong to that undead body already, not sure if the same would apply to the Darrowshire people (also they were mindless undead mainly)

- - - Updated - - -

Warcraft is anything but civilized

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't the NElves say something to the orcs before shooting?