Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    I were just randomly looking all weird stuff. Anyone got idea where this pic is taken? http://www.allaboutgames.co.uk/images/wow/wow4.jpg
    That's Undercity.

Deleted
    Whats about Andorhal?
    Its the place where the pestilence started, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintusk View Post
    What video are you talking about? , i been looking all over youtube for that video and i havn't seen it yet.
    Prolly this video.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Yea really feels that way...
    Guess stormheim and all the undead/Sylvanas pressence there is our best bet...

- - - Updated - - -

My guess thou. First: Unholy comes from Reanimations-research (booring as hell)
    And Frost: Havent been found cause the spec is so bad that the amount of ppl playing it is low. Therefore no one has found is cause you need to be in that spec to see the thing we are looking for
    I've tried pretty much every idea anyone has had at frost at AK3. I just hit AK4 so I'll try a handful of them again while continuing to look around. It's hard to stay motivated if AK or rep somewhere is a gate that's just going to take time. But hopefully we can find some new leads or ideas through research and looking around.

I was curious if the "steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel" might be eluding to being at the base of or below ICC. Couldn't find anything in the forgotten depths below except a floating purple crystal in the pool that I can't seem to click on unfortunately.

Sigh...I'm am so out of ideas beyond some completely random hidden area in BI or a random drop.
    Last edited by Althanos; 2016-09-22 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Prolly this video.

What a fucking joke. Does he actually mean that the LAB THAT IS COMPLETELY OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE is the secret, HIDDEN lab? Yikes.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Yea I know... but I just wanted to be 100% sure so we could cross it of the list

Thanks to the guy and his brother for checking it out.

As for grasping for straws... yea I am, what else do we have to go for? :P
    I have invested in the "Construct Quarter" upgrade for Acherus just in case it adds any doodads to interact with to the environment of the hold.

I'm probably just grasping at straws myself and I'll have to redo to Ravagers some day.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    What a fucking joke. Does he actually mean that the LAB THAT IS COMPLETELY OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE is the secret, HIDDEN lab? Yikes.
    Yeah the idea is pretty stupid in face and I laughed at this too, but consider this: His lab is the entire fighting area and it definitely was hidden. It *was* hidden inside of the previously thought to be impenetrable fortress of Icecrown. This lab and this man were so hidden that he has no lore whatsoever. He is just a recluse that noone knew even existed until 25 (or nowadays just 1) people broke into Icecrown and discovered him there behind an airlock full of plagued bugs and inside of a lab that no one even knew existed (lorewise).

He isn't like Syndragosa or the vampire elves who have a reputation. It wasn't really as surprising to find them there as it was to find there's an alchemy and research lab inside the citadel itself rather than having its own slice of Icecrown.

We could just be overthinking this "secret lab" thing and what it means. I'm believing the Reanimation thing more and more to be the trigger to sending you back to his secret lab rather than to a new one.

Edit:
    However I noticed when I kited Chillmaw (or anything with a large selection circle) over to the opposite side of Violet Hold from her spawn that there's a cluster of hexagon floor tiles that are off-color from all the others in the room. Anyone have any clue as to why that is? Is that the rogue secret door thing we were dismissing earlier?
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-22 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    However I noticed when I kited Chillmaw (or anything with a large selection circle) over to the opposite side of Violet Hold from her spawn that there's a cluster of hexagon floor tiles that are off-color from all the others in the room. Anyone have any clue as to why that is? Is that the rogue secret door thing we were dismissing earlier?
    IIRC it's for a hunter quest.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Edit:
    This has been brought up and explained several times. It is part of certain artifact quests. I think Hunter and Mage but I may be wrong, it's nothing special.

"I did some digging on this though and I did see that it looks like it is unlocked from an item called The Bonereaper's Hook"

Let's not overlook the fact that he said digging.

He might be dropping a cheeky clue.

This immediately made me think of that place in Stormheim where you go and kill norse ghosts up on the hill. I will scour the fields when I get home and report back my lack of results.
    Last edited by Klindeth; 2016-09-22 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klindeth View Post
    "I did some digging on this though and I did see that it looks like it is unlocked from an item called The Bonereaper's Hook"

Let's not overlook the fact that he said digging.

He might be dropping a cheeky clue.

This immediately made me think of that place in Stormheim where you go and kill norse ghosts up on the hill. I will scour the fields when I get home and report back my lack of results.
    It likely carries as much weight as the previous GM reply that said it had a "catch" to it, aka not much.

Anyone tried corpse exploding Festerface? Book might be inside him. Ive never fought him on any of my 2 chars so I can't test
    Last edited by Carick; 2016-09-22 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Clarity

No, but surely someone else did it already. I corpse exploded Ner'zhul, how cool is that?

[QUOTE=Ondray;42454731]No, but surely someone else did it already. I corpse exploded Ner'zhul, how cool is that?

not that cool, they ruined that character. Kill the man behind the Lich King in a 5 man? ok. It could be a rare drop from exploding him; just a thought

[QUOTE=Carick;42454746]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    No, but surely someone else did it already. I corpse exploded Ner'zhul, how cool is that?

not that cool, they ruined that character. Kill the man behind the Lich King in a 5 man? ok. It could be a rare drop from exploding him; just a thought
    It's not the same guy.

Ner'zhul becomes the Lich King. Timelines may be fucked up because that's a shitty way to tell a story but the sentiment remains; worthless character in WoD. Stay on topic; this thread isn't to argue about exploding the Lich King, it is about finding the hidden skin appearance.

Well as a frost dk i have a lot of connection with Ner'zhul, someone pointed out, that its worth investigating.. exploding him was just for keeping this gag fresh.

And that's exactly why it's worthless. It's a gag, not helpful at all to finding anything. Literally no relevance, how would exploding the Lich King of another timeline help anything at all? I'll tell you; it wouldn't. Then you make it worse by saying it's cool, which is entirely subjective.

Stay objective and stay on target

Thats subjective, i see relevance in killing ner'zhul, you see relevance in corpse exploding dungeon boss. I dont think you are in position to tell what will help and what will not.

It's not subjective, it is factual. It has very objective based relations to the lore of the artifact and Prof. Putricde.

In your post, you yourself even said that it was partially to keep the gag going. Think before you speak/type, there is no value arguing anymore over this, just a derailment of the thread.

All you have done is make assumptions and decisions based on feelings, which is literally the definition of subjective.

Just stop; let's get back to the topic of this thread, which is discovering the hidden appearances.