Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Withered training after all the chests

I think I got all the one-time chests for the withered training. So should I now go for 400 score and quit? Is there any benefit to getting to the end and talking to the guy? What now pretty much

I got to that point yesterday and I'm still going to be running it because the chest at the end can contain a legendary or the item to get the quests to get the fox mount, though I may stop after I get the fox mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont think the score affect your chance at legendary or fox mount.

My first attempt was pretty much 0 score because I had no idea where to go (I didn't realize I was at the entrance) so I wandered around and fell down and everything died and I got the fox mount quest.

Run the scenario and get over 400 points (because thats when it caps the max reward) and then just exit. Thats what people are doing. You dont get anything else past 400 points.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like people said, just get 400 points and that's it.
    Something else worth noting is that if you have all the chests already, 15 withered is more than enough to start with and it takes 700 AM less than 20 (if you can't be bothered farming)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Like people said, just get 400 points and that's it.
    Something else worth noting is that if you have all the chests already, 15 withered is more than enough to start with and it takes 700 AM less than 20 (if you can't be bothered farming)
    When you have all the chests 5 is enough

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    When you have all the chests 5 is enough
    True that, but im going more by that the extra 700 AM isn't worth only 5 withered since you won't see that great of an increase because one of the chest rewards is 25% (not sure if 20 or 25) more dmg so 15 can clear stuff really fast.
    5 might just be too slow since with 15 atm I don't have to interrupt the arcane dudes, they get killed before the cast.

I thought it was 425?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

i'll keep doing it, monk hidden appearance in the end chest

edit: windwalker

right, so end chest doesn't matter what score you have? also is there a way to check if you got all the chests? I'm pretty sure I did but who knows I might have missed one

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I thought it was 425?
    400 is the maximum score needed to get the maximum rep gain, which is 425.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    right, so end chest doesn't matter what score you have? also is there a way to check if you got all the chests? I'm pretty sure I did but who knows I might have missed one
    No, your score doesn't matter.

The chest can contain a legendary if you full clear the thing, or if you kill nothing and let your withered die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    400 is the maximum score needed to get the maximum rep gain, which is 425.
    No, you can get 425 rep points with a score of like 350 I think.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Just as a side note, exalted with Nightfallen is one of the requirements for Legion Pathfinder. It might be worth continuing to do for the rep if you have any interest in either the ground mount speed buff, or the eventual unlock of flying.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Just as a side note, exalted with Nightfallen is one of the requirements for Legion Pathfinder. It might be worth continuing to do for the rep if you have any interest in either the ground mount speed buff, or the eventual unlock of flying.
    That is so far out at this point, that just doing the world quests as they pop, feeding those three junkies their daily dose of mana, and the emissary quests will get you to Exalted long before flying becomes a thing.

Edit - Where did you hear Exalted? I haven't checked in game, but on WoWhead right now it shows Broken Isles Diplomat as requiring Revered with the various factions (including Nightfallen), not Exalted. Which makes it even easier to get without doing this training scenario.
    Last edited by Tolian; 2016-09-22 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    No, you can get 425 rep points with a score of like 350 I think.
    Interesting- I thought it was score bound.

I've never not fully cleared the place, Blood DK is just strong like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Where do you see that? Part 2 isn't released and it isn't in part 1.

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...t-one#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Shiino View Post
    i dont think the score affect your chance at legendary or fox mount.
    One in our guild got the fox mount item with 102 points. So the score is indeed irrelevant.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

What's the fastest way to exit while you still have withered? Do you have to leave through the entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Interesting- I thought it was score bound.
    It is score bound, and the exact score you need is 375, that'll yield you 425 rep.