Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post
    Legionaries
    I haven't heard this word but I love it. Legion world drops feel about as legendary as a well rolled Ancient Legendary in Diablo 3. Certainly not common and you might never get exactly what you're looking for, but realistically no more legendary feeling than anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No trinkets, only stat sticks.
    I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    And vice versa... people who don't have the ability to commit the time shouldn't be forced into Mythic raids to get certain drops (mounts) or see specific encounters.

Last time I checked, everyone was paying the same monthly fee... so please stop thinking somehow your shit doesn't stink just because you have more time to play than others do.
    So people that put the time in shouldn't be given awards that you want just handed to you?

How does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob6875 View Post
    Bosses have a chance to drop Legionaries so people are going to be doing them.
    Roman art and facts.

And yet there are Mythic guilds that successfully clear content on 8 and 12 hour schedules.

Stop using "Time to play" as an excuse. It isn't one.
    It's not a matter of time total but a matter of planning. I did it when I was younger, but today getting on the computer at fixed times taking priority over everything else is just simply out of question. I raided vanilla and BC, of all things, and I agree that you can raid without issue just by playing 4 hours a day, since you don't really need preparatory farming any longer. I do usually play that amount pretty frequently. But *guaranteeing* I'"ll be online 20-24 Mon-Fri all year long ? Nope. Won't do that. When I was younger and poor it was ok. Now I won't refuse a dinner, or anything I'm invited to because of an online game. I already have a job, I ask WoW to be entertaining and recreational, not a second job.
    Last edited by vaestmannaeyjar; 2016-09-22 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Chicken View Post
    Reigned in? LFR is becoming some kind of royalty now?
    LFR for warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    LFR for warchief.
    Will LFR then get corrupted and start giving out greys to everyone, and we'll need to raid against LFR, which will then travel to a distant land and form the Rubber Horde? While being replaced by Normal, which'll then get stabbed in the chest?