FR Arms Warrior AoE Rotation

Our AoE is bad I know but I feel that mine is far worse then it should be. I've been trying to maintain a 3 stack MS on my main target while using WW empowering them with Cleave if it's up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    Our AoE is bad I know but I feel that mine is far worse then it should be. I've been trying to maintain a 3 stack MS on my main target while using WW empowering them with Cleave if it's up.
    pretty much what im doing is , if there are 2-3 targets, go for sweeping strikes, if its 4 or more just use ww and cleave, make sure to use warbreaker + battlecry + BS smart also since its one of the best aoe in game with a 1 min CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoljo View Post
    pretty much what im doing is , if there are 2-3 targets, go for sweeping strikes, if its 4 or more just use ww and cleave, make sure to use warbreaker + battlecry + BS smart also since its one of the best aoe in game with a 1 min CD.
    My bladestorm feels weak as hell compared to what the hell BM hunters and DH put out. Also you can't swap talents in Mythic+ so are people normally doing dungeons with SS?

Deleted
    My bladestorm feels weak as hell compared to what the hell BM hunters and DH put out. Also you can't swap talents in Mythic+ so are people normally doing dungeons with SS?
    SS should be the default choice for any dungeon content, as most of time you are cleaving.

Deleted
    i dont know how that is possible, i havent seen many DH's, BM hunters who could outdamage my warbreaker/BattleCry/BS, and even if they do outdamage you , that doesnt mean you are doing low aoe dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    SS should be the default choice for any dungeon content, as most of time you are cleaving.
    But I thought Dauntless was vital to making the FR build work.

Also when the hell do we use Execute? Since I don't have the ring I've only been using it inside of Battle Cry instead of Slam as a filler.

Deleted
    You have to take more care of your rage usage without dauntless OR you have the legendary ms-gloves

I haven't switched to Sweeping Strikes yet. I'll try it out but I'm not sure if my rage is going to be easy with me. Perhaps opting for just FR without Hamstring would be the vital choice when necessary.

Also when the hell do we use Execute? Since I don't have the ring I've only been using it inside of Battle Cry instead of Slam as a filler.
    Na the build works fine with SS you just have to be more mindful of your rage management, it's a considerable hit (maybe 10%?) to single target but one that is absolutely worth it if you can cleave, even if you spend a lot of time single targetting the cleave is strong enough to make up for that most of the time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    I haven't switched to Sweeping Strikes yet. I'll try it out but I'm not sure if my rage is going to be easy with me. Perhaps opting for just FR without Hamstring would be the vital choice when necessary.
    Harmstring should never be used anyways when it actually costs rage (outside of Battle Cry). That doesn´t change with dauntless.
    With sweeping strikes you will simply use less slams most of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Harmstring should never be used anyways when it actually costs rage (outside of Battle Cry). That doesn´t change with dauntless.
    With sweeping strikes you will simply use less slams most of the times.
    What the heck ... Other Warriors are saying the opposite of what you are saying. FR > Slam, so that means FR + Hamstring should be used. I slam only when I have like 50-70 rage+ with Dauntless. Sometimes I go a little lower if MS is about to come off of CD and I have 2-3 FR.
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-09-23 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    What the heck ... Other Warriors are saying the opposite of what you are saying. FR > Slam, so that means FR + Hamstring should be used. I slam only when I have like 50-70 rage+ with Dauntless. Sometimes I go a little lower if CS procs and I have 1-3 FR.
    Hamstring should never be used outside of Battle Cry, which was the point burk23 was making. Not sure which Warriors you're referring to, because they are wrong.

I've always used overpower+FR rather then dauntless... Have I been doing it wrong the whole time? Seems like overpower gives a lot more dps since it crits pretty much every time whether battle cry is up or not pretty much. If you're using dauntless are you just standing there auto attacking until you get can 3 FR stacks then dump the MS with 3 stacks whether you have CS or not? Or do you keep spamming slam and not use the 3stacks wof FR with MS if you don't have a CS proc?