Poll: How many alts do you play?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've played my alts up to and finished getting the first trait of their artifact weapons.
    I'd figured doing my weekly mount runs would become easier, but other than that, no.

Skickat från min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Levatio View Post
    4 110's now, 5th one halfway there!
    Got to get that artifact research up as soon as possible!
    blue post today explained research time is diminished over time automatically via game mechanics - IE: one month from now, whoever starts an alt will have to wait less time per upgrade then they would have had to wait on day one of the expansion (pulling numbers outta my ass for example purpose: today we wait 4-5 days per upgrade, one month from now new alt will only wait one day per upgrade...)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Already hate dungeons, don't like the idea of them being harder. I've done the mythic dungeon quests, but that's it.
    So the same goes for heroic/mythic raids? Of course you're going to run out of content to do if you refuse to do the content.

Doing harder content is about challenging/improving yourself and progressing your character, which is the core concept in games like WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    blue post today explained research time is diminished over time automatically via game mechanics - IE: one month from now, whoever starts an alt will have to wait less time per upgrade then they would have had to wait on day one of the expansion (pulling numbers outta my ass for example purpose: today we wait 4-5 days per upgrade, one month from now new alt will only wait one day per upgrade...)
    The first artifact research on my druid took just 3 days, so the catch-up mechanic us already visible.

i wanna lvl some alts but most of them are lvl 90 since i've not played wod so lazy to level them..

Deleted
    Playing 3 atm, going to wait till darkmoon faire and brewfest overlap and then level 2-3 more.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Playing 3 atm, going to wait till darkmoon faire and brewfest overlap and then level 2-3 more.
    What happens when they overlap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermor View Post
    What happens when they overlap?
    According to wowhead, the exp and reputation buff from "WHEE" (Darkmoon Faire) stacks with the "Brewfest Enthusiast" buff from Brewfest, for an additional 20% exp and 10% reputation.

I dunno, just started playing my frost DK and was really liking it. Taking on 7-8 mobs at a time and killing them all easily, pvp, dungeon.. i just don't want to quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I play more than two alts. I have to, one class is never enough for me

Unfortunately, this expansion really isn't meant for altoholics, and I'm burning through my WoW hype quickly with my alting

Deleted
    I leveled my herb/alch alt to 110 but then realized it's useless if I don't make it my "second main". Not sure if I want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Unless you raiding in a top end guild, it really shouldn't matter. It's a roller coaster of a spec that is absolutely a blast to play.
    Which I'm not, I play with a group of RL friends and we goof around and just enjoy the game casually. And I've actually chosen MM as an alt now. Mix it up from playing a melee main.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

So far I'm sticking to 1 main - my havoc DH, he's 845 by now and it feels great . Like the others have said , there is pretty much always something to do - WQs, mythics, raid , BGs/Arena , and before I know it , the CDs are refreshed. Now I kind of wanna level up my pally, shammy, rogue and lock - at the very least just to see their campaigns. But I just haven't had the time yet , especially with GW2 pumping out new content out of nowhere

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    i wanna lvl some alts but most of them are lvl 90 since i've not played wod so lazy to level them..
    Happen the same to me, like 7 alts at 90-92, but I managed to bring a paladin to 102 the past weekend.

849 warrior, I'm starting to get fed up with the FR arms spec, will decide if i ditch him after the balance wave next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermor View Post
    So the same goes for heroic/mythic raids? Of course you're going to run out of content to do if you refuse to do the content.

Doing harder content is about challenging/improving yourself and progressing your character, which is the core concept in games like WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

The first artifact research on my druid took just 3 days, so the catch-up mechanic us already visible.
    It's rare I go above normal for raids, but I like EN so I might do heroic when it becomes puggable. Not going to tie myself down to a guild though, did that shit before. Especially with my chaotic timetable.

I haven't touched my alt since I got it to 104 because I feel like I've fallen behind on my shaman main. Theres just so much to do. I've only even done one mythic+ this week.

I had 8 level 100s and I don't see myself having 2 level 110s. There's so much to do on my main I just can't stomach wasting time to level an alt.

AK should have been BoA :/

And leveling through Suramar a second time? Yeah.. Hell no.

Deleted
    I have two level 110's and don't plan to grind any more atm.

I just log my alts to do the engineering cooldown (MOP mats for sky golem)

There's enough to do at max level, I don't feel urged to have a stable of alts.

The amount of grind and hurdles are even deterring me from leveling them up. You can't do WQ's without reputations which means that you have to complete every zone (even if you ding max level after 3 or even 2 zones with a large rested XP stack). Suramar is painful to grind more than once. Professions are pain to grind more than once, they also have recipes locked behind reps/raids/dungeons. AP and AK sucks a lot for alts, it sets them back a lot.

Hopefully there's some catch up in the next patches because by the next year's eve it's going to be nearly impossible to reroll due to massive AK backlog.

I might have 4 level 110 characters eventually. One per armor type for transmog farming.

Deleted
    Wanted to play my Lock and Druid both equally, but can't really muster up the enthusiasm for it. Just do the emissary stuff for my druid, and only concentrate on my lock, for now. It is much more time intensive than I thought... but I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want too but main keeps me fairly busy.