Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Germany - Pepper Spray, Sex Crimes, and 22 Billion cost of Immigrants.

I was talking to my mother Yesterday asking about my brother if he was going to move back to Germany. That's when she said, hell no, sex crimes are on the rise, it's so bad they sold out of pepper spray. So this got me looking that up to see if it's true, I couldn't find any reputable news site on that one, but I found.

Germany Sells Out Of Pepper Spray As "Frightened Germans Buy Protection Against Refugees

I could see it happen because I read the assaults that happen on New Years Eve, and are still happening.

Leaked German police report CONFIRMS surge in child rapes by migrants in swimming pools and admits: ‘We have grave cause for concern

More than 2,000 men reportedly sexually assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year's Eve

I also ran across this CNN article.

Germany's refugee bill to top $22 billion

Any Germans here can vouch on the Pepper Spray problem there?

Well, it's basically an invasion force that is allowed. They'll all unleash hell at the same moment, crippling the world. Say NO to letting outsiders in. Beware their stink blankets.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I would not be too worried untill we actually see a big increase in German crime states.

22 billion euros is nothing. The US government spends that much in 2 days.

The german internal affairs department (Bundesministerium für innere Angelegenheiten (BMI))'s report for 2015 shows a slight increase in crime (4%).
    The report shows that refugees did not commit more crimes than the german population in general.
    If you want the numbers, please check the report:
    http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Do...ublicationFile

and for the future, please do not quote fox news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is honestly blowing things out of proportion.

Are you running around in panic because in the US, police shoots (innocent) people on a daily basis, 75 000 fire arms injuries, 11 000 gun related homicides or 3000 accidental gun deaths?

Or if you think those 22 billion are so terrifying, how about your army spending a trillion dollar on a jet that just doesn't get finished.

I literally would feel more insecure visiting any US city than walking through any city in Germany at night. Hell, the violent rightwing extremists are more scary than fugitives. They are literally violent Nazi scum.
    Some part of the american populace is obsessed with making it look like all of yurop is a hellhole now. Like our good friend Garrison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post

Bill o'reiley(or whatever he is called) on amsterdam is still the best comedy they ever produced.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Some part of the american populace is obsessed with making it look like all of yurop is a hellhole now. Like our good friend Garrison.
    It's funny, cause it's EXACTLY the same with Europeans.

Nothing more ridiculous than Americans who are afraid to go to Germany in particular or Europe in general because it might be too dangerous here ....
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    It's funny, cause it's EXACTLY the same with Europeans.
    okay? and? That is unrelated, but sure... eh.. nice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zerohedge, really?

Honestly, I approve of all the scared folks staying away from terrible-terrible places like Germany and Sweden. It is for the good of both sides. Now, if only all of them moved away from the US as well, we might just finally become somewhat civilized.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    okay? and? That is unrelated, but sure... eh.. nice?
    How is that unrelated? I said the same generalization you made. What is the point of yours?

Deleted

As Spaniard I have to say famous racist-cartonist Ben Garrison made me very upset with that picture, we've always been muslim and had tauromaquia!

Diversity for Europe! And they try to say it's not explicitly ethnic replacement, what a joke.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    The german internal affairs department (Bundesministerium für innere Angelegenheiten (BMI))'s report for 2015 shows a slight increase in crime (4%).
    The report shows that refugees did not commit more crimes than the german population in general.
    If you want the numbers, please check the report:
    http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Do...ublicationFile

Why are you derailing the argument? What did Fox news get wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...new-years-eve/
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ults/86939142/
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/19/europe...logne-attacks/

There you go, 4 sources that aren't Fox News. I bet someone like you takes what MSNBC and The Huffingtonjoke says as Gospel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why are you derailing the argument? What did Fox news get wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...new-years-eve/
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ults/86939142/
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/19/europe...logne-attacks/

There you go, 4 sources that aren't Fox News. I bet someone like you takes what MSNBC and The Huffingtonjoke says as Gospel.
    And all those American/British sources apparently have more trustworthy information than the official German governmental organization tasked with specifically figuring these issues out... Suuuuuuuure!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    It is honestly blowing things out of proportion.

Are you running around in panic because in the US, police shoots (innocent) people on a daily basis, 75 000 fire arms injuries, 11 000 gun related homicides or 3000 accidental gun deaths?

Or if you think those 22 billion are so terrifying, how about your army spending a trillion dollar on a jet that just doesn't get finished.

I literally would feel more insecure visiting any US city than walking through any city in Germany at night. Hell, the violent rightwing extremists are more scary than fugitives. They are literally violent Nazi scum.
    1. Police are not shooting innocent people on a daily basis, you're the exact type of person the Media targets, gullible.
    2. Most violent crimes are in poor inner city areas, stay away from there you will be fine.
    3. Your argument about a jet makes 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    And all those American/British sources apparently have more trustworthy information than the official German governmental organization tasked with specifically figuring these issues out... Suuuuuuuure!
    Are you saying it's all a lie and it didn't happen on new years eve? I post data, all you can do is post "suuuuuure" Not even sure why you even bother putting in your 2 cents, you have nothing of value to add to the discussion.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Bill o'reiley(or whatever he is called) on amsterdam is still the best comedy they ever produced.
    That picture is gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you saying it's all a lie and it didn't happen on new years eve? I post data, all you can do is post "suuuuuure" Not even sure why you even bother putting in your 2 cents, you have nothing of value to add to the discussion.
    You haven't posted any data, just random media links with no credible sources to their claims. There is no discussion to be had.

The level of critical thinking in some people is really low, if that's what goes for facts in their eyes...

That's like saying I wouldn't move around in the US without a bulletproof vest.

I was in Poland for my cousin's wedding. Oh boy, if I believed what their media broadcasts about the situation in Germany, I would be frightened, too. Gladly for me 90% of that is BS. Exaggerated, a half-truth and sometimes just a fake story. 3/4 of my local "bad apple refugee" news stories turned out to be made up. The fourth one was a half-truth; he wasn't a refugee, he was a 3rd generation immigrant.

Deleted
    Any Germans here can vouch on the Pepper Spray problem there?
    Pepper spray problem? Get real...

Firstly, there is no pepper spray problem. Secondly, refugees aren't rapists by default (that's what you are trying to imply). Thirdly, providing care and integrating a large number of refugees obviously costs a lot of money.