Deleted
    btw guys, if we dotn spec into dauntless, wouldnt that kinda keep the proc chances close to the current state?

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    btw guys, if we dotn spec into dauntless, wouldnt that kinda keep the proc chances close to the current state?
    Tactician procs based on the base rage cost of the spell, thus is unaffected by dauntless and deadly calm.

Deleted
    magawd, didnt know that, ty

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Just saying, that damage loss is just from FR. Focused rage in simc is correctly at 30%, whereas the values on exploit the weakness are still at 10/20/30/40/50/60, even though the base value was changed to 3.
    Oh ok if that's the case then I 100% understand. I just get confused with everyone stating that EtW is updated and correct. 10 ilvl weapon vs 20% EtW was the case- and when EtW was nerfed it was only a 10% overall nerfed. Started to boggle my mind.

Yeah so its actually gonna be like 20% rip

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Yeah so its actually gonna be like 20% rip
    yeeeeeeeah budday

I think that makes fury and arms pretty damn close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    yeeeeeeeah budday

I think that makes fury and arms pretty damn close.
    Thats...not a good thing

Might go play League of legends now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    Thats...not a good thing
    I gave up trusting Chadd "Fury doesn't need any changes except making haste feel valuable going into WOD" Nervig a long, long time ago.

As long as I'm viable in PVP I'll enjoy watching Rome burn.

Anyone know if nerfs are live? Tact procs seem to be way less frequent and numbers look/feel lower but I don't know if it's just in my head.
    Last edited by GutsTheWarrior; 2016-09-24 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GutsTheWarrior View Post
    Anyone know if buffs are live? Tact procs seem to be way less frequent and numbers look/feel lower but I don't know if it's just in my head.
    Some of the nerfs/buffs are live and some aren't. They didn't specify which would be live immediately and which need a reset.

hahahaha its great. Fury and non-FR ppl actually rejoiced that now we can all suffer in the middle. Amazing stuff guys. Never seen a class divided so much in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    hahahaha its great. Fury and non-FR ppl actually rejoiced that now we can all suffer in the middle. Amazing stuff guys. Never seen a class divided so much in itself.
    except non fr is even lower now cuz they got hit by this change too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    except non fr is even lower now cuz they got hit by this change too.
    that makes it even funnier

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    Thats...not a good thing
    I don't know looking at these forums there seemed to be a lot of people enjoying playing subpar specs.

Yeah its sad action man , i went Arms / Prot , didnt bother with Fury i think they should refund our AP and funnel it into the other untouched Spec hah

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i trusted them this time that they wont over nerf a spec, i funnled all my shit into arms and prot

i guess rip me? and my raiding spot in mythic soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i trusted them this time that they wont over nerf a spec, i funnled all my shit into arms and prot

i guess rip me? and my raiding spot in mythic soon?
    Arms is still better ST than most specs

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Arms is still better ST than most specs
    not if you dont get lucky procs, which i am pretty sure i wont

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    not if you dont get lucky procs, which i am pretty sure i wont
    there will still be that 1 parse in wlogs where a warrior had tac. procs at every swing and made insane dps which will be used as an example like its the avarage dps of the spec on every pull