Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    fury is even worse why would you go that spec? if you dont like arms anymore then just re roll there is no point in going from arms to trash tier fury it will be even worse.
    Some furys were doing really well on fights that weren't ursoc or nythendra. My only other option is a 850 rogue but i love warrior </3

Well it seems to only be a reduction of about 1% on tactician procs. Going from 11% to 10% reset chance on FR w/ dauntless talent.
    It might not be too bad. But I'm not holding out hope. If the RNG does become too great as an Arms warrior I'll be quitting the game.
    I spent too much time working on my warrior to start over somewhere else. And I didn't re-roll warrior because it was OP, my warrior has been my main
    since wrath.

Deleted
    Extremely disappointed they didn't buff any other arms talents

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Well it seems to only be a reduction of about 1% on tactician procs. Going from 11% to 10% reset chance on FR w/ dauntless talent.
    With 3 ETW relics, FR had a 15.6% chance to trigger tactician. that will be down to 11.505%. with no relics, it was 12.675% which will be decreased to 10.6275%. and thats just on fr. Overall, its about a 25% decreased chance to trigger tactician if you have more than 2 relics.

Note that dauntless does not decrease tacticans proc chance. Tactician goes by the base rage cost of an ability.

@Nachtigal it's about a 25% decrease in Tactician procc chance. We will be sitting around doing nothing way more than before.

They should keep the nerfs like this, but buff base tactician to 0.85 or even 0.9 rage. Then nerf MS and slam base damage by 10%, so Execute actually does more DPE than MS, but damage is in line with the tactician procc rate. Additionally Hamstring needs to be on the GCD at least out of pvp. Then arms would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascar View Post
    They should keep the nerfs like this, but buff base tactician to 0.85 or even 0.9 rage. Then nerf MS and slam base damage by 10%, so Execute actually does more DPE than MS, but damage is in line with the tactician procc rate. Additionally Hamstring needs to be on the GCD at least out of pvp. Then arms would be fine.
    or they could just buff execute, because the alternate build could do with not getting nerfed more -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    With 3 ETW relics, FR had a 15.6% chance to trigger tactician. that will be down to 11.505%. with no relics, it was 12.675% which will be decreased to 10.6275%. and thats just on fr. Overall, its about a 25% decreased chance to trigger tactician if you have more than 2 relics.

Note that dauntless does not decrease tacticans proc chance. Tactician goes by the base rage cost of an ability.
    Okay well my numbers were based off my character, who didn't have 3 ETW relics. On top of that they were very quick, rushed, and rounded numbers.
    Because fuck blizzard. I'm so done with this game. Nerf the DPS, not the gameplay.

Deleted
    It might not be too bad. But I'm not holding out hope. If the RNG does become too great as an Arms warrior I'll be quitting the game.
    I spent too much time working on my warrior to start over somewhere else. And I didn't re-roll warrior because it was OP, my warrior has been my main
    since wrath.
    1% ? How did you get that number?

Let me give you a quick breakdown of the actual numbers.

ETW with 3/3

1 Rage spent = 1.09 effective rage = 0.7085 % (-> this is your new tactician % per 1 rage spent, instead of the 0.65%)
    1 Rage spent = 1.30 effective rage = 0.845 %
    -----------------------------------------------
    = 0.1365% (so a 1.365% nerf, which sound small, but it's a 18% effective nerf)

The thing is that ETW used to be your BiS relic trait.

ETW with 5/3

1 Rage spent = 1.15 effective rage = 0.7475 %
    1 Rage spent = 1.50 effective rage = 0.975 %
    = 0.2275 % (so a 2.275% nerf, effective nerf of 23.3%)

ETW with 6/3

1 Rage spent = 1.18 effective rage = 0.767 %
    1 Rage spent = 1.60 effective rage = 1.040 %
    = 0.2730 % (so a 2.73% nerf, effective nerf of 26.25%)

As you can see the nerf is a lot bigger than you actually think.
    If you were, just like me, 5/3, you get a nerf of 23.3% which is huge.
    Basically i'll have a 23.3% less chance that tactician procs, so less MS's and less CS's
    Last edited by mmoc6ec6d9fec0; 2016-09-24 at 11:39 AM.

Okay well my numbers were based off my character, who didn't have 3 ETW relics. On top of that they were very quick, rushed, and rounded numbers.
    Because fuck blizzard. I'm so done with this game. Nerf the DPS, not the gameplay.
    That bit is what makes me so angry about this whole nerf, being nerfed in DPS is... well, not exactly fun, but it's surmountable, but nerfing EtW without a buff to tactician to reduce the impact makes CS procs too unreliable for something that the whole damn spec is based on (Did Blizz really not see this coming when they based half the artifact traits around the CS/MS interaction?), doing crappy DPS because a bad luck streak with Tactician-procs makes the entire spec grind to a screeching halt is no fun at all...

Did they nerf ETW from relics or ETW overall?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    or they could just buff execute, because the alternate build could do with not getting nerfed more -_-
    what i wrote essentially would be a execute buff. If they buff tactician base chance, they kind of have to get MS and potentially slam damage in line. But as execute is imho underperforming shouldn't touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Did they nerf ETW from relics or ETW overall?
    Overall, each level in the trait (whether from APs or relics) gives a 3% boost to tactician procrate instead of 10%

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good nerfs. They went against FR at its throat by nerfing EtW to 10%. Less resets means less rage for FR.

They could've just made Deadly Calm not work with Tactician. Or just nerf Anger Management/Dauntless. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Extremely disappointed they didn't buff any other arms talents
    Yep IFfK and Mortal combo needed some help, the have no synergy with Shattered Defenses. It's the reason FR has been on top the whole time.

They should buff mortal comb and make SD apply to both MS. IFtK needs to be redesigned cuz it get weaker the longer the Tier is, due to it being tied to health and kill speed.

Make the spec even more RNG? What was the point of this?
    Sometime I wonder if Blizzard even plays their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Pretty good nerfs. They went against FR at its throat by nerfing EtW to 10%. Less resets means less rage for FR.

They could've just made Deadly Calm not work with Tactician. Or just nerf Anger Management/Dauntless. Oh well.
    Ya but nerfing EW nerfed every possible Arms spec, They should have left it alone and made it so that only one relic of can be used at a time for any one talent. Being able to stack 3 is just stupid on Blizzards part.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post

you might as well say "remove FR all together since i don't like it" you dont need to make your way around it like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosmer View Post
    prot is braindead
    I swear this is the most used buzzword in this subforum. No, prot is not braindead and no, no class is.

I think they should get rid of IFTK and give us back the Sudden Death proc. Cuz then the talent does not weaken the faster you kill the boss. Sudden Death was a nice play style too.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    I think they should get rid of IFTK and give us back the Sudden Death proc. Cuz then the talent does not weaken the faster you kill the boss. Sudden Death was a nice play style too.
    But what's the brand new and exciting legendary ring ability going to be then ?