Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Top 200/500 Worldwide in 3s

this link shows you the top current 200. its actually showing all above 2100 rating, which atm is top200 but this will obv change once enough ppl climb the ladder.
    http://www.arenamate.net/?ladder=3v3&page=4&rating=2100

this one is roughly top 500 atm (2000k+):
    http://www.arenamate.net/?ladder=3v3&page=1&rating=2000

dps speccs having 2k+ rating atm (top 10 speccs, worldwide):
    62 arms
    30 havoc dh
    22 enh
    20 unholy
    19 bm
    17 sp
    14 ret
    14 fire mage
    13 sub
    12 frost mage

personally i am getting sick of all the melee cleaves. also its completely beyond me how all forums are full of ppl complaining about rogues, while almost no one talks about warriors.
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2016-09-23 at 06:22 AM.

Nice warlocks representation.

Arms is op, thats no secret. Although i would say the amount of DHs is mostly due to the popularity of the class and not a balance issue.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2016-09-23 at 06:26 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    lol'd.. Glad my group of friends were missing healers, else I'd be a lock myself... Happy camper as disc though

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    personally i am getting sick of all the melee cleaves. also its completely beyond me how all forums are full of ppl complaining about rogues, while almost no one talks about warriors.
    I agree that this is slighly weird.. I did my first arenas for the season yesterday.. In 2s warrior/healer is close to impossible. Their constant uptime and moderate damage (which changes to really good during cooldowns) will wear me down sooner or later.. Throw in a little bit of assist from their healer and well, I'm toasted.. Then again, it doesn't help that the only thing I have to peel for myself as disc is a 30 second fear, which will be berserker raged half the time

On the other hand, there's something wrong in my head (guessing brain tumor) but for some reason (and in my opinion) if any class HAS to be overpowered, please make it a warrior... I enjoy seeing warriors as deathmachines.. Not sure why this is, none of my friends play warrior currently, and neither do I.. I do have a history of playing a warrior, but haven't played it since early cata..
    Last edited by SirreASDF; 2016-09-23 at 06:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah! Bow to your Druid overlords...! Oh wait....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Hah! Bow to your Druid overlords...! Oh wait....
    To be fair, druids would be on the list if they counted healers Warlocks still wouldn't be

And yes, I know, just because your class can be a healer doesn't mean you want to.. Warlocks doesn't have that option though

Nice balance.. DH not the most represented class, i am actually surprised. Warrior will get a nerf bat so hard, i am pretty sure about that.

As a Ret main of 9 years, i am glad Ret's ST dmg + HOJ/Burst allows rets clime the ladder this high early in the season, for ONCE.

But ya poor locks I would feel bad for them, but then i remb all the seasons when they were OP =) and i dont as Ret, but honestly, lock players just hold on, Blizzard will buff you guys next class balance (next week?) 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    As a Ret main of 9 years, i am glad Ret's ST dmg + HOJ/Burst allows rets clime the ladder this high early in the season, for ONCE.

But ya poor locks I would feel bad for them, but then i remb all the seasons when they were OP =) and i dont as Ret, but honestly, lock players just hold on, Blizzard will buff you guys next class balance (next week?) 100% sure
    You mean back in BC with SL/SL...ah nostalgia . Never really felt OP later on. Viable in some comps, but never OP.
    Hopefully you're right about buff . Wait and see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    also its completely beyond me how all forums are full of ppl complaining about rogues, while almost no one talks about warriors.
    It's probably because while warriors may kill you more often, rogue attacks are far more annoying.

Did you not play like... At all in WOTLK? Ret took more work than it does now since their mana actually dried up for a while before slowly regenning, but it was definitely solid in both 2s and 3s... Even more so after shadowmourne.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is after two days (one day for EU), right?

At least give it a week.

Regardless, Blizzard is using this time to watch and adjust balance. I believe we have changes coming out in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Did you not play like... At all in WOTLK? Ret took more work than it does now since their mana actually dried up for a while before slowly regenning, but it was definitely solid in both 2s and 3s... Even more so after shadowmourne.
    Yes I did play in WOTLK, Ret was very very decent but not As good as Prot or other top tier comps. Personally i find Ret now in a better spot than in Wrath, we are harder to kill, we do more dmg and we have a gimmick talent to stop ppl from training us. Also with recent buffs Ret should be even in a better spot but yes you right, wrath Ret was my favorite Ret of all times (remember freedom would get us out of stuns mmmm those were the days)

- - - Updated - - -

You mean back in BC with SL/SL...ah nostalgia . Never really felt OP later on. Viable in some comps, but never OP.
    Hopefully you're right about buff . Wait and see.
    I actually pushed pretty high in arena in 2s as Disc/Sl Sl lock =)) we missed glad by like 40 points or so back then. Here i hope u guys can breath with ease all those Lock buffs =)))

Yes I did play in WOTLK, Ret was very very decent but not As good as Prot or other top tier comps. Personally i find Ret now in a better spot than in Wrath, we are harder to kill, we do more dmg and we have a gimmick talent to stop ppl from training us. Also with recent buffs Ret should be even in a better spot but yes you right, wrath Ret was my favorite Ret of all times (remember freedom would get us out of stuns mmmm those were the days)
    Idk there were a few ret paladins at top arena. Unfortunately ret/hunt/rsham was about the only good comp you could play. (outside of the Arena-Tournament private server where they figured out more niche comps that were actually good when played by toptier people) - God help anyone if the ret had smourne though, connect for 3-4s with wings/full stacks of smourne and you basically 2 shot people.

Fuck legendary weapons, when paired with melee classes that have very good scaling with higher weapon ilvls.

eta: Ret/Frost/Disc and Ret/Warr/Rdru (or rsham) were a close second for 'decent' ret comps. The former required a lot of work though, since that was the expansion where 'mortal strike' effects reigned supreme (outside of MLS and stuff who for obvious reason, didn't really need it)

eta2: You also forgot that Rets could dispel magic effects back then... Ah the good old days, where only Paladin/Priest could dispel stuff like polymorph / traps etc. But any spec could do it (spriest, without needing to use mass dispel)
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-09-24 at 09:11 AM.

I've hardly had time to play in legion, and have yet to hit max level. What is it about arms warriors that is OP? They seem pretty squishy to me.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    -snip-
    well legendaries wpn broke pvp in general i saw Rets who never were above 2k, got glad by running Ret in full pve gear/shadowM with 2x healers.

Nah i remb dispell magic, i just brought up freedom out of stuns since it was my most fine memory, i remb how easy it was to pew pew rogues back then. I mean now Ret is doing very very good in arena, maybe not a TOP tier comp like Amrs/Fire/Hpal but good none the less, i think Ret/Outlaw/Rshammy atm is best Ret comp.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I've hardly had time to play in legion, and have yet to hit max level. What is it about arms warriors that is OP? They seem pretty squishy to me.
    They hit really hard during Csmash windows. Which is pretty often with upgraded traits. You can prolly find videos of Sonydigital on youtube by now, doing 8-9m damage in the same time that even demon hunters and rogues were only doing 4-5m.

well legendaries wpn broke pvp in general i saw Rets who never were above 2k, got glad by running Ret in full pve gear/shadowM with 2x healers.
    Yep. There weren't many who got glad during Wrath without shadowmourne, because ret was crazy in raids as well with it. So a lot of glad rets also had smourne because their guild gave it to them by the end of the season :P

Re: dispel; yep. It was just another thing that made stuff like Ret/disc/x even better cause they had two dispels. Same as spriest/hpal/x. And it's what made Ret/Hunter so strong in 3s back then; cc the healer it just gets dispelled. Cc the ret they still get to do a lot of damage/healing. As opposed to something like (as an example) Rdru/lock/dk, where if you cc one it's not gonna get dispelled at all. (unless it was hex)

Deleted
    Melee cleaves are just cancer and take no skill whatsoever.

The sooner they get destroyed the better. Teams should consist of melee/range/healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Melee cleaves are just cancer and take no skill whatsoever.

The sooner they get destroyed the better. Teams should consist of melee/range/healer.
    I actually 100% agree with you, even though i only play melee, but Rets got even further buffs 13% dmg across the board so hm :P

at least locks are getting buffs. 0 hunters represented in top 200 going completely unnoticed

RIP