Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Broken Isles Pathfinder not working?

My movement speed while mounted (as a DK) is still at 220%, is this bug for DK only or is it for everyone?

"Achievements
    Broken Isles Pathfinder Rank 1 now properly displays the amount of the mounted speed increase."

Source:http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

7+ Year Old Account
    It's because DKs already have a 20% movement speed increase, and for some reason they don't want it to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCoco View Post
    It's because DKs already have a 20% movement speed increase, and for some reason they don't want it to stack.
    Probably this.

The same happened with the Tanaan Mount speed increase.

It's still less, since it would be a 30% increase. Also, that's bullshit.

Aye, Paladins and DKs get nothing from Broken Isles Pathfinder, sorry.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fucking horse shit excuse that paladins and DKs can't move faster than others while mounted.

They gave some bullshit class fantasy excuse when they nerfed the brulfist idol, claiming that they wanted mobility and abilities from classes to matter (namely DHs). Meanwhile once you unlock Legion pathfinder everybody moves the same mounted speed as paladins and DKs. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    It's fucking horse shit excuse that paladins and DKs can't move faster than others while mounted.

They gave some bullshit class fantasy excuse when they nerfed the brulfist idol, claiming that they wanted mobility and abilities from classes to matter (namely DHs). Meanwhile once you unlock Legion pathfinder everybody moves the same mounted speed as paladins and DKs. Yay.
    TBH the extra mountspeed for dks and palas has survived the chopping block long enough, its high time that it gets removed.

Given that we just established it doesn't matter and everybody else gets it anyway, can you support that statement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    TBH the extra mountspeed for dks and palas has survived the chopping block long enough, its high time that it gets removed.
    no...........
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

On the plus side, if you main a DK or Pally, you can take your sweet time finishing Pathfinder Pt. 1 while others around you grind their free time away to get what you've had passively the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    no...........
    Exactly, it's not needed. It's practically gone by having this achievement, which is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seditian View Post
    exactly, it's not needed. It's practically gone by having this achievement, which is great.
    kys ..........

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-09-25 at 08:49 PM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

kys ..........
    Are you 12?

Mounted speed increases have basically never stacked, except by accident.

Deleted
    no...........
    Yes. /10char

What's wrong everyone, I thought you enjoyed running around at snail's speed taking in the views and enjoying the gated speed of content and exploring everything as slowly as possible, what's all this hubababaloooza about mounts not going faster now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?

Oh, you don't enjoy running around at snail's speed, and you wouldn't scoff at a potential mount speed increase...my my...i don't know what to say...what a shock.

So..is it account-wide increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    So..is it account-wide increase?
    Yes, it is.

Doesn't work for me. I did it one my hunter and on my demonhunter it's still 100% mount speed.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!