Thread: Havoc New Build

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Havoc New Build

Ok Ok, we've done enough whining at this point. Obviously Blizz shit on us. Whats new??

Anyways, onto the changes. Obviously Fel Barrage is out. So definitely Chaos Blades.

Can anyone else say what the new build will be? Are we sticking with Momentum/Fel Mastery/Bloodlet? Or are we changing? Assuming we are moving to Demon Blades.

Can we get some solid numbers on this and instead of bitching, get us to the top of our dps even though it may not be #1 or hell even #10.

why is fbar out? it was untouched

Fel barrage is the thing that will be keeping you in the running for any fight that isn't pure single target so not sure why you'd swap it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

It all depends on if we still want to use fel rush on cooldown. If we do then momentum and nemesis aren't going anywhere. Bloodlet is gutted so felblade for st and first blood for aoe. Master of the glaive is also worthless now so maybe demon reborn?

No idea why you would think Fel Barrage is out.
    Fel Mastery / Prepared / Felblade or First Blood (2+ targets = FB, single = Felblade) / Soul Rending / Momentum / Demon Reborn / Fel Barrage
    Seems to be the new build from what I've seen. Someone with more knowledge, feel free to correct me.

Deleted
    First blood is just bad on everything but mass aoe
    and felblade... yeah i guess, if i didnt have fel mastery and prepared

I need that legendary ring ;/

In the other threads they were saying FB was nerfed, not in the post, but before the post.

Fel Barrage got nerfed in the way that it will give you stacks less frequently.

Yes that ^ Thank you Victork8. I was told Fel Barrage is out and Chaos Blades is supreme

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwair View Post
    Yes that ^ Thank you Victork8. I was told Fel Barrage is out and Chaos Blades is supreme
    w
    The person who said that had pretty much no clue what he was talking about Kindof obvious that FB pulls ahead of CB in EVERY encounter where u fight more than 1 enemy at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit bitching
    Note: tuning hotfixes aren't final. We're still discussing the changes, especially to Havoc/Shadow, and following constructive discussions. - this comes from a blue post
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Quit bitching
    Note: tuning hotfixes aren't final. We're still discussing the changes, especially to Havoc/Shadow, and following constructive discussions. - this comes from a blue post
    Link? Where's it at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Havoc needed nerfing, I knew people who were facerolling packs and AoE'ing for around 700k+ DPS consistently. It was on another level as compared to other classes.
    Signatures are overrated.

guys do u think fel eruption will see any play? i really enjoy the talent but i dont think is competitive with momentum

As long as I don't have to use Demon Blades, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Quit bitching
    Yeaaa wheres the source to that. If that were true, at least we would have some hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revion View Post
    Yeaaa wheres the source to that. If that were true, at least we would have some hope.
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...63116091838465

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Havoc needed nerfing, I knew people who were facerolling packs and AoE'ing for around 700k+ DPS consistently. It was on another level as compared to other classes.
    I don't think any reasonable person is arguing that havoc AOE didn't need a nerf (though I will miss my 2.4m dps packs...). It's the insane hit to ST that people are freaking out about, and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    I don't think any reasonable person is arguing that havoc AOE didn't need a nerf (though I will miss my 2.4m dps packs...). It's the insane hit to ST that people are freaking out about, and rightfully so.
    While I agree DH aoe needed nerfing, Part of the issue is that we have so many CD's to burn on trash packs which inflates the number, Sustained aoe is quite a bit lower than 2.4m.

Doesn't help that pretty much every ability we have is an aoe either, Wtb felblade baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Fucking right they need to take a look. They need to take a long fucking hard look with a magnifying glass before introducing changes that will nerf the class into dust.