Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartuk View Post
    If you're in a Mythic raiding guild, you'll want to be MM for EN, period. It really is that much better. A guild that cares enough to do Mythic progression of any sort really doesn't have room for players using sub optimal specs.
    depends on what people consider a mythic raiding guild. if you call the clown fiesta guilds, that killed archi mythic in the last week, mythic raiding guilds then it sure has plenty room for suboptimal specs and players

Quote Originally Posted by Sartuk View Post
    If you're in a Mythic raiding guild, you'll want to be MM for EN, period. It really is that much better. A guild that cares enough to do Mythic progression of any sort really doesn't have room for players using sub optimal specs.
    What are you talking about? Effinhunter's charts are pretty obvious - BM 26 is better than MM 28 on both single target, 3 target and 6 target. And it was created BEFORE MM nerf and BM buff. So after 26 trait BM = pure win cos of dps + free movevent.
    Last edited by grm22; 2016-09-25 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grm22 View Post
    What are you talking about? Effinhunter's charts are pretty obvious - BM 26 is better than MM 28 on both single target and and 3 target. And it was created BEFORE MM nerf and BM buff. So after 26 trait BM = pure win cos of dps + free movevent.
    This is why posting those sims are misleading as fuck rofl, there will always be some dingus who draws fucked up conclusions like this.

Factor in the fact that MM execute trait doesn't kick in until <20% and BM pulls ahead significantly on most progress pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Factor in the fact that MM execute trait doesn't kick in until <20% and BM pulls ahead significantly on most progress pulls.
    That's not true at all.

God Azor, I'm beginning to see why you hate all the sim posting.

Deleted
    Jesus fucking christ, if you don't get why MM is better in every way it doesn't matter what spec you play - you wouldn't perform with any of them.

I guess we should just wait when 26th BM trait will come, and then decide, cos, again, charts shows that 26 BM > 28 MM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOC StarCo View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, if you don't get why MM is better in every way it doesn't matter what spec you play - you wouldn't perform with any of them.
    http://worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us...al/heroic/dps/

Highest MM dps - 240k. On Wednesday I had 230k DPS as BM on the same fight on the pull we killed it, and I'm by no means a top tier player. Logs are vastly skewed towards MM because of 1) all top players circlejerking MM, 2) fights lasting too long and MM execute staying up for way too long. Give it a few weeks and it will even out once more people start checking out BM.

World of Logs, jesus christ how behind can you be when trying to prove your point as if you know what you're talking about.

Deleted
    i know you are maybe one of the best hunters in the world but jesus christ how can you be such an ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    And he never disappoints.

- - - Updated - - -

And boom! One more for the road!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he understands that. And I honestly do not get why everyone simply does mass ignore the dude. The level of insecure teen screaming for attention is just stunning!

Your just looking for any reason to bag out Azor, in his replies here, he wasn't being an arse, blunt maybe, but an arse no. Maybe you should actually read what he says, not wait for one person to say oo he replied, and wasn't replying with kello kitty stickers and rainbows and fluffy unicorns... there is only one, maybe 2 (3 inc me :P ) people in this thread being a twat... Azor isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthorian View Post
    i know you are maybe one of the best hunters in the world but jesus christ how can you be such an ass?
    you'd probably be the same if you had to deal with the number of retards playing this class and throwing around bad info.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    you'd probably be the same if you had to deal with the number of retards playing this class and throwing around bad info.
    This. Exactly this. I'm surprised Azor still bothers to retort to most of the people posting BS. It's the literal exact reason why so many of us don't say anything at all. It's like you're trying to swim upstream in a river of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    http://worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us...al/heroic/dps/

Highest MM dps - 240k. On Wednesday I had 230k DPS as BM on the same fight on the pull we killed it, and I'm by no means a top tier player. Logs are vastly skewed towards MM because of 1) all top players circlejerking MM, 2) fights lasting too long and MM execute staying up for way too long. Give it a few weeks and it will even out once more people start checking out BM.
    And the top (US, since that's what you used) BM hunter on World of Logs is sub-180k. Unless you think you're BY FAR the best BM hunter in the USA, that should tell you just how tiny the sample size for World of Logs is. If you're beating the "best NA BM hunter" by 50k, there's a good bet that there are plenty of MM hunters beating the "best NA MM hunter" by at the very least that much, maybe more since it could be a proportional change.
    Last edited by Sartuk; 2016-09-26 at 02:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    if you are writing guide's and stuff you can expect questions and debating if you dont want to deal with that stay away from the forums. if you choose to deal with it deal with it as the proffesional who wrote the guides not like a 15 year old arse. he chose to be in the picture now he has to deal with it and he can do so without looking down on people or being a cunt.

No one benefits from shitty debate and shitty questions.

Deleted
    So first week raiding as BM.. My dps is mid tier problem is 2 MM hunters are dominating with one DH.. Honestly i simply hate MM and dont want to play it in a raid situaton... but soon they will probably ask why take me if i don't go MM

I basically went 21 talents down the left side.. i realised there is not much buffing single target dmg after the first gold trait. If i farm a bit more ap i can get that first trait and titans thunder.. lose the BW dmg and 5% on kill command but gain 3 sec on aotw and 9% on cobra shot

What kind of single target damage increase can i expect from titans thunder?

if you are writing guide's and stuff you can expect questions and debating if you dont want to deal with that stay away from the forums. if you choose to deal with it deal with it as the proffesional who wrote the guides not like a 15 year old arse. he chose to be in the picture now he has to deal with it and he can do so without looking down on people or being a cunt.
    Lets be fair Dark, he chose to be in the picture and deal with it - he just deals with it by not actually kissing the ass of people that can't think for themselves. It's no different from how I approach stuff myself. If you say stupid shit, you get answers in kind. He doesn't have to be nice just because he is the guy writing the guides. You're the one asking for advice - if you don't want to deal with it, you could just figure it all out on your own instead.

Deleted
    so because he writes guides and people have questions he can be a cunt? sorry i dont see the logic and it doesnt give him the right if he cant deal with the questions then dont answer the questions -.-

so because he writes guides and people have questions he can be a cunt? sorry i dont see the logic and it doesnt give him the right if he cant deal with the questions then dont answer the questions -.-
    Holy crap, I think he's pretty rude sometimes, but does he really need to be hassled about it in every damn thread he ever posts in? Did you lot that follow him around pointing out his rudeness ever think that maybe you're contributing to him acting like this since he gets jumped on however he replies (and no, his remark about Killer Cobra being best single target was not rude). Does every single thread in this forum need to devolve into an argument about him? If you don't like him, ignore him and move on, because he's obviously not going anywhere or going to change his responses.