Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If Hillary can look presidential, and make Trump look like a bafoon, she'll win. If Trump can pull her down to his level, than Trump will win. If Hillary has any more of her coughing fits, or any other visible health issues, trump will win. If Trump can just manage to look presidential the entire debate, than I believe he'll win. I believe that Hillary probably has a greater chance at winning, but Trump has more paths to victory within the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    If Hillary can look presidential, and make Trump look like a bafoon, she'll win. If Trump can pull her down to his level, than Trump will win. If Hillary has any more of her coughing fits, or any other visible health issues, trump will win. If Trump can just manage to look presidential the entire debate, than I believe he'll win. I believe that Hillary probably has a greater chance at winning, but Trump has more paths to victory within the debate.
    If true, what a sad commentary on our country that is. "If Hillary is human, she loses. If Trump avoids shitting his pants, he wins."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A head to head machup versus an Amphibian, paladin knight of Pepe! and the Reptilian, Scion of our Dark overlords!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    If true, what a sad commentary on our country that is. "If Hillary is human, she loses. If Trump avoids shitting his pants, he wins."
    I mean, technically the loser would be whichever one of them goes up there and shits their pants. Unless they do it quietly and wear diapers I guess. Unless one of the questions is "dear lord what is that corpse like effluvium?".

The fate of our country relies on the best person for the job also having mastered their sphincter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fully expect Trump to Gish Gallop his way through, basically throw a bunch of nonsense at Hillary that wastes time but makes it look like he "won". That's pretty much the only way he CAN win. Drown her in a sea of nonsense, so much so that she can't address it all in the time allotted.

Although if they're fact checking, then that strategy could back fire on him. I guess the Trumples will have to pray that they're not doing any sort of fact checking.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

This is depressing.

I read a few times that they were debating having a real time fact checking system. I'd LOVE if they implemented that. Quick 30-60 seconds after every response to provide final word on the factual accuracy of each monologue. Without that sort of system i'd imagine the debate either devolving into a republican nomination debate or it being the two of them talking past one another.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Racist, Sexist, Xenophobe, Islamaphobe, Homophobe... which buzzwords am I missing?
    Hillary will be very doom and gloom and negative, I am sure.

This will prob decide who becomes the next president unless something huge happens in October or the debate just sticks to talking points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Media is gonna be all over trump and babying Hilary. Hopefully there is some actual substance
    You know, I am actually a touch worried that will be true. I'd also like to see some substance, but Clinton can easily handle Trump in a fair fight. Holt should fact-check both candidates, but past the overwhelming history of Trump lying in debates suggesting the fact-checking would hurt him (deservedly) more, the moderator should treat them both equally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Imagine how quickly Trump would walk out...
    He would rather deny and contradict the fact checkers, than walk out. If he was going to walk out, he would have cancelled by now. It's too late.

A debate where moderators are making arguments for Clinton isn't going to come off as independent or unbiased, and the media's attempts to stack the deck in such a way are going to backfire quickly.

We all know they're going to go beyond fact checking and into opinion checking if given the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    A debate where moderators are making arguments for Clinton isn't going to come off as independent or unbiased, and the media's attempts to stack the deck in such a way are going to backfire quickly.

We all know they're going to go beyond fact checking and into opinion checking if given the opportunity.
    No, we don't all know that. In fact, nobody knows that. You believe it, but that's not the same thing.

I heard trump has invited gennifer flowers to the debate. I guess he brought her for oral ahem I mean moral support. In addition, he will also has convinced mark cuban to also attend and he will be sitting next to her. I guess he figured it was a good match. After all she does like cuban sausage. Im sure cuban won"t mind smelling the flowers. I can only assume he is doing this to get some head I mean ahead in the debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanericuser001 View Post
    I heard trump has invited gennifer flowers to the debate. [
    Yeah we already covered that. No, he didn't. He tweeted that he might, but he didn't. His staff wouldn't let him be that childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah we already covered that. No, he didn't. He tweeted that he might, but he didn't. His staff wouldn't let him be that childish.
    I'm honestly surprised this set of keepers can somehow control him.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I guess she just wasn't good enough for his staff. I can only assume having her there was just a little too hard to swallow. What a pity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I fully expect Trump to Gish Gallop his way through, basically throw a bunch of nonsense at Hillary that wastes time but makes it look like he "won". That's pretty much the only way he CAN win. Drown her in a sea of nonsense, so much so that she can't address it all in the time allotted.

Although if they're fact checking, then that strategy could back fire on him. I guess the Trumples will have to pray that they're not doing any sort of fact checking.
    Fact checkers show them both to be liars. So both Fox and the Liberal press outlets will have their checkers in full swing. Fox showing all the facts Hillary got wrong and the rest showing all the facts that Trump got wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    This will prob decide who becomes the next president unless something huge happens in October or the debate just sticks to talking points.
    Assange has been teasing his biggest/most damning info release on Hillary for October. He seems to think it will have serious ramifications on her presidential bid, but like I said, so far it's just a tease. Should be interesting either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm honestly surprised this set of keepers can somehow control him.
    I honestly think that some (or a lot) of that bombast is for show, and it's how he locked in the "basket of deplorables" vote. Call it a guess, I just don't think he would be as successful as he is if his brain worked like he's been talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    YAY! The circus is coming!! I can't wait to see the dancing clowns. Just like every election cycle. Same clowns, different faces. It's the exact same shit-show every four years.
    "pick up the turd by the clean end" sums up this election.
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Hillary will be very doom and gloom and negative, I am sure.
    I hope you don't view those as bad things, because that's basically what Trump's entire campaign has been about. Immigration, trade, Islam, and ISIS have all gotten the doom and gloom treatment. Hell, the campaign slogan MAGA has doom and gloom implicitly built in: America's in decline, gotta vote Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I hope you don't view those as bad things, because that's basically what Trump's entire campaign has been about. Immigration, trade, Islam, and ISIS have all gotten the doom and gloom treatment. Hell, the campaign slogan MAGA has doom and gloom implicitly built in: America's in decline, gotta vote Trump.
    The Narrative of Decline is easily felt if you don't live near Palo Alto or New York City.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.