Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    hi all, i'll begin to leveling a dh alt.
    looking for a Vengeance wa with built-in rotation (icy veins) for practicing the right rotation.
    I looked at all the links in the first post, but i do not know whether the suggested rotation is built.

can you suggest what the right set for me ?

ty all

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Heyo all, I'm moving to the Momentum build after being rather successful with it tonight, but needing some WA for it. Anyone got bar strings for

Momentum
    Bloodlet
    Vengeful Retreat
    Blur
    ??
    Check out mine if you want color coded bars with no text.

Blur, Meta, Darkness.
    http://pastebin.com/cDZb3p4W

Rotational Abilities
    http://pastebin.com/tchrffsd

Momentum
    http://pastebin.com/b3c1VGQr

Stun, Interrupt, and Bloodlet (Bloodlet is merely in this group because of proximity for my UI)
    http://pastebin.com/hG9iFeCC

Looks like this;
    Last edited by Manu9; 2016-09-21 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I've released my set recently that looks like this (it includes a re-shaped version of the Fury by by Kib):
    *snip*
    I decided to steal those, thanks a lot to both of you, those WAs are awesome!

Also, did this thread not use to be a sticky?
    "Mages are basically Warlocks for Girls." - Unknown

Deleted
    Can someone make me a WA that shows the value of [Darkmoon Deck: Dominion]?
    The proc agility rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Check out mine if you want color coded bars with no text.

Blur, Meta, Darkness.

Rotational Abilities

Momentum

Stun, Interrupt, and Bloodlet (Bloodlet is merely in this group because of proximity for my UI)

Looks like this;

Hey man, i wanted to ask if you can add some indicator that you have 2nd glaive available and arcane torrent next to interrupt? And not sure but i think u missing there fel barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by saphirro View Post
    Hey man, i wanted to ask if you can add some indicator that you have 2nd glaive available and arcane torrent next to interrupt? And not sure but i think u missing there fel barrage.
    That is true, it's still not complete, I will work on it

Edit:
    This is the utility group with Bloodlet, and the added Arcane Torrent.
    http://pastebin.com/ivtQdHsV

And this is for the charges of Fel Barrage and Throw Glaive.
    http://pastebin.com/MsKrLsec
    Those 2 will only appear if you have the talent selected for each.

It's all the same, Arcane Torrent is colored in White. And the Charges are colored according to their spells.
    Last edited by Manu9; 2016-09-27 at 03:20 PM.

Hello Boys and Girls,

pls tell me: is it possible to create a ForteXorcist-like cooldown-module?

Here is my UI and custom WA based on some of the other creators. Working on making a version of the UI that is shareable for the community. WA strings will be added shortly when I get home.

The WA only show up in combat around the character. They hide when OOC. Goal is to give you enough information and a clean interface to see what you are doing.

Anyone have an interrupt WA? I had one with tellmewhen and wasnt sure if anyone had made one with WA. Im not very good with weak auras and that interrupt tracker was really handy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexie View Post
    Finished my personal displays, works for all major spec/talent combinations.

Havoc preview:

The bottom bar is a re-charge timer for the next stack of felrush. When Demon blades is picked you'll see a swing timer above the fury bar. Other talents swap in when you pick them etc.

Vengeance preview:

Import strings:
    General display group
    Vengeance sigil group
    Trinket & Class procs (also contains class procs for other classes, remove what you don't need)

Just posting this once, won't be updating this or fixing any minor bugs for public.
    Thank you very much for posting these, they are really nice!
    So I downloaded your weakauras, however, I am using Elvui + addonskins. This causes your weakaura to be really transparent. Any way for me to fix that and make the colors of the icons a lot more visible while still keeping elvui + addonskins enabled?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Has anybody done a Weakaura for Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus, that shows the remaining duration and remaining absorb amount?

Quote Originally Posted by Osheri View Post
    Thank you very much for posting these, they are really nice!
    So I downloaded your weakauras, however, I am using Elvui + addonskins. This causes your weakaura to be really transparent. Any way for me to fix that and make the colors of the icons a lot more visible while still keeping elvui + addonskins enabled?
    Just uncheck WeakAuras in AdonSkins options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Just uncheck WeakAuras in AdonSkins options.
    Ye but is it possible to get the Elvui borders on my weakauras by unchecking this? As without it the weakauras seem a bit washed out in colour.

Deleted
    Is there a weakaura or fury bar addon that can track incoming Demon Blade procs/gains?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6LhZmuwJU Anyone happen to know what WA setup this is? Could just be one the guy made himself, but would love to get a hold of it.

Anyone use WA with audio notification of cool downs or can recommend an add-on that handles audio notifications well? Rather than have more UI clutter, I'd like to experiment with using audio notifications for managing some of my DH cool downs. I play both specs pretty regularly, so i would need to set up two sets of CD notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardonis View Post

VENGENCE! It updates dynamically with the number of soul fragments you have. Personally I'm better with something visual and not so much with numbers in my face. So I made this as an alternative for many of the stuff i've seen out there.

Pastebin: https://wago.io/4JFgVb2cW

Code:
    dGt9maGAbr7sQe2NcvMPujYCjrMnH5lvI6MKOUTO2PI2lSBQA)Os1pfWWeYVLYqLkgSGIHRGhlXXKKdlYcfQwQGslMeA5u5HsLQNISmurpNutuqQPIYKjPPR6IOcxvqYLPCDI2OGQTQqzZsQTRq(RaDEujttHQ(UuPmsbHtR0OLQA8KGtkvPBjuUMufUNuf9muP8zu13KkPrfyGsGHdsdIZUGZUOQl4eugKkivWaPU6qk9LVJmqjHaKZ43MNX1GbI31KdGsLVJmMB55nNYnvdZyvrGwvqutk4Eyc3L4ZM)AqAtu3PT(dkEaglGYDjocNbYlZm3YZBonMvGeTKkyGEsy(dgOSu8fmCCqQBD9wKIZfyGYsXxWWXb5AcdmqzP4ly44GkIKwdgi965fgOqZHYbMHiutghHfh0WOHNeM)GbklfFbdhhuDQ8T5bduwk(cgooiP2cwejTg0DsdKlvmWaLLIVGHJJdYuyi5vnvehhubmmRaduPjAoWWKtmJWbXvG6ATDmRIIa5m(T5zCnyGUPWLoduQ8DKXClpV5uUPAygRkc063hS0Ydc7MkMvGUPWLoduV(BU6uXuQZyDc3LYMs9wAETsDgRtS4jV3CX4iROWYX6k3a1Tv99XSkkc0DlpV5adKuBDVj9hXb5tztdgMvGOMuW9WeUlXNn)14GknP)bgmx6nhiU3L7jOst6pOiqfP(TCW(RQb6B2uXb5LzMB55nNgZkqRkOaofRa13w((hZQOiqIwsfmqpjm)bduwk(cgooi9GvadKE98cdtoXbj1wqFkBqrqUMWaduwk(cgooiP2cwejTgXb5sfdmqzP4ly44GQtLVnpyGYsXxWWXbnmA4jH5pyGYsXxWWXbj1wq9GvqCqQBD9wKIZfyGYsXxWWXbvejTgmq61ZlmqHMdLdmdrOMmoclooi1vhsPV8DKbkje4yYjyGuiqDT2oM9icexbQR12XSkkcKZ43MNX1Gb6Mcx6mqLMO5adtoXmchuQ8DKXClpV5uUPAygRkcK6QdP0x(oYaLecqRFFWslpiSBQywb6Mcx6mq96V5QtftPoJ1jCxkBk1BP51k1zSoXIN8EZfJJSIclhRRCd0QckGtrob1Tv99XSkkcKxMzULN3CAmRaD3YZBoWaj1w3Bs)rCqLM0FqCcQ0K(hyWCP3CGgxpb5tztdgMvGOMuW9WeUlXNn)14Gks9B5G9xvd03SPIdQVT89pMvrrGeTKkyGEsy(dgOSu8fmCCq6bRagi965fgMCIdQisAnyG0RNxyGcnhkhygIqnzCewCqQBD9wKIZfyGYsXxWWXbj1wqFkBqrqUuXaduwk(cgooiP2cwejTgXbj1wq9GvqCqdJgEsy(dgOSu8fmCCqUMWaduwk(cgooO6u5BZdgOSu8fmCCCCm5gyGuxDiL(Y3rgOKqaYz8BZZ4AWaDtHlDgiUcuxRTJzvueOu57iJ5wEEZPCt1WmwveOst0CGHjNygHdA97dwA5bHDtfZkq3u4sNbQx)nxDQyk1zSoH7sztPElnVwPoJ1jw8K3BUyCKvuy5yDLBGUB55nhyGKAR7nP)ioiFkBAWWSce1KcUhMWDj(S5VghuPj9pWG5sV5anUEcQ0K(dIBGks9B5G9xvd03SPIdQBR67JzvueiVmZClpV50ywbAvbfWPi3a13w((hZQOiqIwsfmqpjm)bduwk(cgooi9GvadKE98cdtoXbvejTgmq61ZlmqHMdLdmdrOMmocloixtyGbklfFbdhhKuBb9PSbfb5sfdmqzP4ly44Gu366TifNlWaLLIVGHJdQov(28GbklfFbdhh0WOHNeM)GbklfFbdhhKuBblIKwJ4GKAlOEWkiooifcuxRTJzSEeHJ54bduPjAoWWKtmJWb5m(T5zCnyGUPWLodK6QdP0x(oYaLecqPY3rgZT88Mt5MQHzSQiqkeOUwBhZQOiqRFFWslpiSBQywb6Mcx6mq96V5QtftPoJ1jCxkBk1BP51k1zSoXIN8EZfJJSIclhRRCdu3w13hZQOiqRkOaofhpiVmZClpV50ywb6ULN3CGbsQTU3K(J4GknP)GgpOst6FGbZLEZbAC9eKpLnnyywbIAsb3dt4UeF28xJdQi1VLd2FvnqFZMkoO(2Y3)ywffbs0sQGb6jH5pyGYsXxWWXbvejTgmq61ZlmqHMdLdmdrOMmocloi9GvadKE98cdtoXbj1wqFkBqrqQBD9wKIZfyGYsXxWWXb5sfdmqzP4ly44GKAlOEWkioO6u5BZdgOSu8fmCCqdJgEsy(dgOSu8fmCCqsTfSisAnIdY1egyGYsXxWWXXbXvG6ATDmRIIWXShGbsHa11A7ygRkkcexbQR12XSkkcKZ43MNX1Gb6Mcx6mqPY3rgZT88Mt5MQHzSQiqQRoKsF57idusiaT(9blT8GWUPIzfOBkCPZa1R)MRovmL6mwNWDPSPuVLMxRuNX6elEY7nxmoYkkSCSUYnqDBvFFmRIIaD3YZBoWaj1w3Bs)rCq(u20GHzfiQjfCpmH7s8zZFnoOst6FGbZLEZbAC9euPj9hupavK63Yb7VQgOVztfhKxMzULN3CAmRaTQGc4uShG6BlF)JzvueirlPcgONeM)GbklfFbdhhurK0AWaPxpVWafAouoWmeHAY4iS4G0dwbmq61Zlmm5ehKRjmWaLLIVGHJdsDRR3IuCUaduwk(cgooixQyGbklfFbdhhKuBblIKwJ4GKAlOEWkioOHrdpjm)bduwk(cgooiP2c6tzdkcQov(28GbklfFbdhhhuPjAoWWKtmJWXXbncZQXZzfoaa
    I love the look of this but I cant import it into WA, what am I doing wrong? I have imported other stuff just fine but I cant do this

Do you mind linking your pastebin? I can't find it anywhere please.

Deleted
    Anyone got weakauras for Nature's call trinket? Is it possible to make one bar which indicates when you have buff and how many of them? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by B0sh1 View Post
    Anyone use WA with audio notification of cool downs or can recommend an add-on that handles audio notifications well? Rather than have more UI clutter, I'd like to experiment with using audio notifications for managing some of my DH cool downs. I play both specs pretty regularly, so i would need to set up two sets of CD notifications.
    You can simply make a WA that as it shows, it plays a noise. My WA has an example of that with Spirit Bomb. You would just go to the second to last tab and go to "on show" then sound and select the sound you want.

You can make the WA not have an icon or just use one that appears in certain instances. So if you wanna track Fiery Brand and have it play a sound at 5 second left on the cd. Just make the icon, set the debuff, set the timer at the bottom to be <= 5 seconds, and then set the sound like stated above. Then that WA will only show if the cd is 5 seconds or less and will play a sound.