Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wish people wouldn't say "Supplicant sin Highmountain". WHERE in highmountain? The guides only show supplicants in Aszuna

Got it here (just west from flight master): http://imgur.com/a/vUnzl

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    I wish people wouldn't say "Supplicant sin Highmountain". WHERE in highmountain? The guides only show supplicants in Aszuna
    Go to wowhead, search for Eredar, sort by location and scroll down to Highmountain... it yields these two as a result:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102729/eredar-tormentor
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=102728/eredar-shadowguard

Was that really a reason to use caps?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a skull today from a Wardens WQ at HM, Oubdod da Smasher/44M hp. Killed him as demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    Got a skull today from a Wardens WQ at HM, Oubdod da Smasher/44M hp. Killed him as demo.
    Was this your first skull? Can you post a screencap of the skull?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxtor View Post
    They're not an inventory item, they're just a quest one. There's a ss by Esinar on the previous page.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd add just another set of data for people to try and confirm for sure what the requirements are for this to drop.

Got mine on Friday off an Eredar Supplicant in Aszuna.

It was my first Eredar Supplicant kill after killing Xavius earlier that day.

Other info:
    -Was playing as Demo, no change to loot specialization
    -Revered all factions
    -AK5
    -Had not completed Illidan quest at Black Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Garkim View Post
    Figured I'd add just another set of data for people to try and confirm for sure what the requirements are for this to drop.

Got mine on Friday off an Eredar Supplicant in Aszuna.

It was my first Eredar Supplicant kill after killing Xavius earlier that day.

Other info:
    -Was playing as Demo, no change to loot specialization
    -Revered all factions
    -AK5
    -Had not completed Illidan quest at Black Temple
    I can 100% say Xavius isn't a requirement, i looted the item before i had even set foot in the Emerald Nightmare raid.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxtor View Post
    Yeah, first. I had seen a couple of rares like that up without a WQ, at least for me, but had no luck when i searched.

http://imgur.com/a/O7aE2

I got the drop today from Eredar Supplicants in Azsuna, maybe 15 mins of running around killing them. Previously I had killed some Eredar... Tormentors, I think, in Highmountain for about half an hour. Seemed very easy. I had just hit AK 5 earlier today. Not exalted with any faction, not revered with every faction, it's just AK 5 and RNG, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got it today off the Eredar Navigators in Azsuna then first skull off the ogre in HM. BTW, unless there's a WQ at the camp in HM then there's only the Shadowsworn Defilers there in case people get confused like a couple locks who were searching for Eredar Tormentors and Shadowguards while I was clearing each of the set of 3s.

Have been farming defilers and supplicants for 3-4 hours now with no results , can someone confirm you dont need any rep req? I am revered with no-one and havent done the illidan scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Drdraker View Post
    Have been farming defilers and supplicants for 3-4 hours now with no results , can someone confirm you dont need any rep req? I am revered with no-one and havent done the illidan scenario
    I don't know about Revered being required, but I can confirm I got the codex while doing the WQ down in southwestern HM in the burial grounds and I am Revered with everything, Honored with Valarjar and Wardens.

Revered with everyone, Exalted with Nightfallen, Xavius dead, Illidan scenario not done, AK5

Dropped quite quickly from the Eredars in the undead area in Highmountain. (30 mins top)

Seems that AK5 is the gate. Remember reading about a mage hidden skin also being AK5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my drop yesterday. AK5. Revered with everyone. None exalted. Never set foot in Emerald Nightmare.
    YouTube Channel - High Rated BGs, guides, and other fun videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many traits do peep have that's gotten a drop. I hadn't bought any traits for a while and then bought my 20th and 21st traits this morning before going out to farm navigators more. Got it within 5 minutes. Probably a coincident but haven't seen anybody talking about that yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just received my grimoire as well from Legion Camp: Chaos in Azsuna. (The Supplicants there)

13 traits into the Harvester, AK 5, Revered with all factions, NF exalted and have not killed Xavius.

Now all I want is the heads for my dear skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    How many traits do peep have that's gotten a drop. I hadn't bought any traits for a while and then bought my 20th and 21st traits this morning before going out to farm navigators more. Got it within 5 minutes. Probably a coincident but haven't seen anybody talking about that yet.
    Im beginning to consider that also, maybe it's not the AK5 which unlocks the drop, maybe it's the 20+ points in your artifact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Im beginning to consider that also, maybe it's not the AK5 which unlocks the drop, maybe it's the 20+ points in your artifact?
    Must be the AK 5, as I only have 13 traits on my Harvester.