Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Whats the relation between ICC and Nightfallen? lol
    Supposedly there's a leyline under ICC. Never fact checked it, but someone said it some pages ago.

So; I was exploring Black Rook Hold after running the group on Mythic; and I stumbled upon some "lost souls" who were sitting at a table. If I recall; the artifact weapon appearance claims on Runes of the Darkening: "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read." --- I remembered that part of the frost appearance, and the lost souls said: "Our forces should meet the enemy here..." "Didn't we already defeat them there? I'm confused" (There - prob. here, but typo--Anyways) the last part struck me: "No, I don't think... or, wait... I can't... why can't I remember?" -- I found this group of lost souls in The Chamber of War: (Table is where I stand): prntscr(Dot)com/cmmolj ---- This could very well be nothing, but I stumbled upon that.

***EDIT*** Also; if anything else stuck out to me: it would be this: prntscr(Dot)com/cmmrt0
    Last edited by Aristaelon; 2016-09-26 at 05:42 PM.

from gamepedia, about Northrend Leylines:
    Northrend
    The ley line pattern of Frost, is found in Northrend, in a
    vale of terrible, biting cold that is said to be the source of
    all cold in Azeroth. The rune pattern derived from the
    pattern increases cold resistance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Whats the relation between ICC and Nightfallen? lol
    None really.

Kaigu; The word "fed" is used in undead circles and lore a lot already, long before we ever knew about the Nightfallen. While I don't want to rule out a connection, basing it on this word is extremely far-fetched to the point of impossibility

I agree the whole Bonereaper's Hook angle sounds like it has ties to ICC, but the problem is simple. Too much in Northrend/Old World is stuck in the past. Hearthglen still has Tirion in it, Mograine is still staring down on ICC, Tirion is there, again, too, etc. A lot of Icecrown was also subjected to phasing and even then, it's still pre Lich King change, so the likelyhood of finding a clue in the old world is just incredibly tiny.

Think of it like this: the clue is going to be in a zone that has "updated" to the current timeline. To the Legion timeline, where invasions have happened, the Broken Isles are under siege, etc. If the zone is living in the past (whatever expansion that may mean), then most likely it will not have the clue.

Muradin in Ironforge, for instance, reacts to the Blades of the Fallen Prince because he's in the "current" time, but if you find him or anyone else who might have encountered Frostmourne (like the aforementioned Tirion Fordring) they don't have a reaction, which to me, indicates that old zones don't hold clues.

Dont know if its relevant but there is a little camp on the east side of Highmountain zone midway up the mountain. The camp contains a rack with 3 hanging hooks as well as a small pit/table in mid with bones and a closed tomb or house that looks like something is burning inside. Co ords are 61:35. Could be something or could be nothing.

for my fellow frost dks.
    the runes of darkening flavor text says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."
    what if by "yearning to be read" it meant that Blizzard wants us to LEARN TO READ RUNES? So I tried. and all the runes I have found just look like copypasted gibberish, except this book in Archerus with frostmourne runes on it. the book can be seen many times in Archerus and there is MAYBE something to it.

on imgur.
    /gallery/eNPHd

I color coded the post to show which runes match where and that it ACTUALLY looks like an encoded message. Maybe we can work together and make sense of it or maybe this is just some Illuminati confirmed bullcrap and we just have to wait til Tichondrius drops our hidden appearance. Either way, if it isn't related to frost or UH artifact appearance, I think it is something important.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloonk View Post
    for my fellow frost dks.
    the runes of darkening flavor text says "Written in an ancient language that no living soul remembers, yet somehow the words leap to your tongue, yearning to be read."
    what if by "yearning to be read" it meant that Blizzard wants us to LEARN TO READ RUNES? So I tried. and all the runes I have found just look like copypasted gibberish, except this book in Archerus with frostmourne runes on it. the book can be seen many times in Archerus and there is MAYBE something to it.

on imgur.
    /gallery/eNPHd

I color coded the post to show which runes match where and that it ACTUALLY looks like an encoded message. Maybe we can work together and make sense of it or maybe this is just some Illuminati confirmed bullcrap and we just have to wait til Tichondrius drops our hidden appearance. Either way, if it isn't related to frost or UH artifact appearance, I think it is something important.
    For fear of falling down another corpse exploding rabbit hole I actually really like this idea. Maybe we want to start with what Frostmourne says and reverse engineer it from there? It's 5 letters so maybe DEATH or GRAVE or NECRO? I don't know if this is helpful at all but I always find puzzles like this fun. I think a relevant question is does this book exist anywhere else in the world and did it exist in Wrath Acherus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloonk View Post
    for my fellow frost dks.

on imgur.
    /gallery/eNPHd

I thought about this as well but it is highly unlikely, blizzard runes are not from the Futhark, they are a mix of Futhark, latin and other symbols used for writing.

Quote Originally Posted by snoffelfix View Post
    I thought about this as well but it is highly unlikely, blizzard runes are not from the Futhark, they are a mix of Futhark, latin and other symbols used for writing.
    Right, it is impossible to translate these runes like a traditional language, because they aren't a language that already exists. but on this book there are 26 different runes, and that MIGHT mean they are symbols that correspond to letters in the alphabet. did u look at the picture?

I checked the runes on the Dark Runeblade model (on the talent calculator, wowhead) and none of the 4 runes in the Dark Runeblade match any of these runes in the book, they also look, simpler somehow

just a dumb question here maybe, but those that have been trying stuff are they exalted with all legion faction reps? I ask cuz the demonology skin was gated behind ak 5 AND Highmountain exalted (the guy doing the youtube video said "only 3 people have found it and there's something in common we all share, that's we have ak5 and are exalted with Highmountain" he also said something about killing Xavius but he didn't mention which one dungeon or raid or what level of difficulty) so to me it sounds like it was also gated behind exalted Highmountain, which means without reaching exalted in each faction, one at a time we won't know if its gated behind rep as well and which one

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    I checked the runes on the Dark Runeblade model (on the talent calculator, wowhead) and none of the 4 runes in the Dark Runeblade match any of these runes in the book, they also look, simpler somehow
    Yes i Noticed that too. The runes on our artifact weapons don't match any of these. I don't think blizzard are trying to be consistent with the runes already in the game, and that the people who designed the weapons probly just drew squigglies on the weapons and called it a day. but I just find it hard to believe the runes in this book are set up this way by accident.

Deleted
    I can´t imagine ICC having anything to do with it, I know the weapon text says so. But all the other hidden weapon text has nothing to do with what people are doing to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    just a dumb question here maybe, but those that have been trying stuff are they exalted with all legion faction reps? I ask cuz the demonology skin was gated behind ak 5 AND Highmountain exalted (the guy doing the youtube video said "only 3 people have found it and there's something in common we all share, that's we have ak5 and are exalted with Highmountain" he also said something about killing Xavius but he didn't mention which one dungeon or raid or what level of difficulty) so to me it sounds like it was also gated behind exalted Highmountain, which means without reaching exalted in each faction, one at a time we won't know if its gated behind rep as well and which one
    Gating behind rep is one of the most likely outcomes next to AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaroc View Post
    I can´t imagine ICC having anything to do with it, I know the weapon text says so. But all the other hidden weapon text has nothing to do with what people are doing to get it.
    ICC could very well have something to do with either the Frost or UH one. The point is that it won't start there if it goes there at all. Every hidden appearance (ret pally excluded) starts in the BI. So if it does eventually lead us to ICC, it'll start in the BI first.

What rep do you guys speculated it may be gated behind as well as AK level?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Gating behind rep is one of the most likely outcomes next to AK.
    I don't believe it'd be locked behind anything higher than AK5. Since DK's have one of the last standing hidden appearances that no one knows how to get, I'd find it hard to believe that only DK's have anything gated behind anything higher.
    It's probably a combination of AK and Rep, my guess being Valarjar

Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    What rep do you guys speculated it may be gated behind as well as AK level?
    If Demonology is behind Highmountain it likely has no thematic connection. Could be totally random. It's also not 100% confirmed as far as I know that Highmountain is required for Demonology. They also said they killed Xavius in EN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilli View Post
    Can someone with AK5 and order advancement Dark Horsemen, do some testing?. There are four other classes that have to use a specific
    for their skins (DH Vengeance, Monk Brewmaster, Druid Resto, Mage Frost). All were tier 2 and option 2, coincidence?

The location or things to do are somewhat linked with the description (of the skin), or in small cases in the name or appearence (not very often).
    Unholy one ""Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death.".

I dont have the order advancement now, so if someone has and is bored.
    If someone has that order trait and AK5, can he or she have a look?. With that trait you can, kill while riding a horse (thinl has same model as the horsemans, not sure)
    Last edited by mmocf81fa44a42; 2016-09-26 at 07:57 PM.

Maybe its locked behind the Nightfallen Rep, that would explain the Scroll of Elun'dris