Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Serpents are already tameable
    call them danger noodles please.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    No that's the name of my cock
    I have nothing to retort with for that.

/bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread is so dead not even danger noodles can save it now.

Only a new season can once again bring life to this desolate place.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Thread is so dead not even danger noodles can save it now.
    I thought that was /thread
    since you haven't watched the third madoka movie yet

also waiting for the plot twist in DB Super - "Destruction"
    Last edited by bals; 2016-09-26 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    [video=youtube;5tqH-Un9SFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tqH-Un9SFU[video]

I don't even.
    Its even worse when you read that people believed this and did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its even worse when you read that people believed this and did it.
    There's just a piece of fucking plastic in that area filling the space of the headphone jack, drilling it won't cause any damage to the phone unless you fuck up. Apple trolled their customers hard with this one, making fun of it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    That is either going to be amazing, or quite a disappointment like the anime, looking forward to it nonetheless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Suwa is literally the only good character, they can't screw this up.
    Pretty much everybody in the show besides Naho and Kakeru were great. Takako could have been better but she was just kinda there a lot of times. I need an Azusa x Hagita spinoff, personally.

Now onto what I've finished.

Qualidea Code - 7.5/10 (haven't decided on 7 or 8 for MAL)

I actually looked forward to this show the most each week once it really started to pick up. The art and animation were awful and the chuuni MC was really cringey. I'm kinda bummed that a lot of what made this show great during the middle stretch ended up not mattering. I thought this show was going full Madoka for a few episodes, there, but the fact they were just "freed" from the fake world dashed my hopes. The last arc was definitely the best and the Chibas were definitely my favorite pair. The writing was decent given the genre, and I ended up really liking all of the characters. The OST was great, too. I think this show would have been much better-received if it didn't look like it was drawn in a spiral notebook by lefties. It was just a really fun, enjoyable show, and ended up being better than expected.

Sweetness & Lightning - 8/10

I originally gave this a 9/10 because I just really enjoyed the show, but I think part of that was manga-blindness. The show lacked quite a bit of the emotional impact the source had, and there were a few chapters that were combined that I wish wouldn't have been. There were a few things, like the shark song, that were just better on TV than paper. Side characters were underutilized; Yagi and Shinobu were always a lot of fun when they were on-screen (especially in that last episode). The show got tiring to watch for me, though, once it became apparent they were going to stick to the "Tsumugi feels X emotion so we'd better make her something" formula. The manga was kinda the same but at least had hints of an overarching story progression. It might be a better binge watch, but I did really enjoy this show. The OP was really cute.

Orange - 7/10

I'm probably grading this one hard since I enjoyed the manga so much. It's hard to not compare but I'm not going to just chalk this up to "not the best adaptation." I have no problem with an unfaithful adaptation when it's still a good show, but while I really enjoyed some of the directing choices, I didn't like that they basically turned this into a romcom with darker tones. [spoiler]I guess the comparison I'd go with is the manga was "we love you, please don't die," while the anime was "please don't die, I love you." I know that sounds retarded, but it felt like the show's purpose for saving Kakeru was to ship him with Naho, instead of it feeling like Naho's feelings were just a part of the bigger drive to save him.

Art Club - 8/10

Really funny and enjoyable. Love that it wasn't really all that trope-y and wasn't infuriatingly spinning its wheels like a lot of romcoms are known to do. Feel did a great job on art and animation. Some good character designs in there, too. The OP was fantastic and I actually bought the single for it. Not much to say about this one. Had a blast watching it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, because of Taneda Risa's sickness, they're outright changing the voice actor of Fate/Grand Order's poster girl. The new VA will be Takahashi Rie (Emilia, Megumin)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Damn, because of Taneda Risa's sickness, they're outright changing the voice actor of Fate/Grand Order's poster girl. The new VA will be Takahashi Rie (Emilia, Megumin)
    Saving anime once again.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/sta...21722658836480

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    tfw when it's not Nukoduke!

Nyanko Days 4-Panel Manga Gets TV Anime

It's an everyday life of a shy girl called Tomoko Konagai and three "cats" Maa, Roo, Shii. These cats are girls with cats' ears and can speak human languages.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-anime/.106912

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Saving anime once again.
    Comparing a nobody to a legend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    blablabla
    Literally 10/10 dude.

I'm thinking of writing a review for Re:Zero here, but I feel like it would just end up being more of trying to counter certain points that I saw other reviews on MAL trying to say it was like a 2 out of 10, so maybe it's not even worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd say write it, personally.
    Later I suppose, only 15 minutes of work left!

Although I did have a few bits of speculation too, since I haven't gotten into the novel yet.

Like, a major complaint I saw was people saying Subaru's love for Emilia was too forced and out of nowhere, yet it really appears more as a coping mechanism to me.

But on top of that... what if (speculation based on further information in the anime so some spoilers possibly for Re;Zero), it's really in part caused by the Witch's "love" on Subaru? Like, it's been said that Emilia looks exactly like the Witch. And on top of that, anyone who joins the Witch's cult seems to just suddenly 'feel the Witch's love' according to Betelgeuse, and towards the end, there's the one Finger who keeps talking about loving Emilia/The Witch. It's also confirmed by Felis that people who receive the Gospel just suddenly become members of the Witch's cult. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but it has been said that Subaru has "love equal to that of a Sin Archbishop", and he's just as attached to Emilia as the Witch's Cult is, the difference being the intentions of course (They want to revive the Witch through Emilia, and Subaru wants to save her).

That was awfully worded most likely, but hopefully you get the gist and laugh at how wrong I probably am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I finally did it. After around two years of it sitting at 9/23 episodes, I finally finished the first season of Clannad. It was more enjoyable than I expected it to be in some parts. I wasn't a big fan of most of the drama though. It often felt melodramatic to me.

Still, I enjoyed it more than I expected. 7.5/10 (8/10 MAL).

The real deal, Clannad After Story, comes next. I really wonder if this will live up to what I heard about it. I hope I can finish it before Uni starts on the 5th of Oct.
    After Story fixes a lot of what the first season did wrong. If Clannad is an above average harem, After Story is a full on romantic drama. I recommend also watching it with headphones (you probably do anyways) as the music and atmosphere really helps drive the experience of After Story. At least it did for me, but it might be different for others.

Im really going to miss New Game :\