Thread: 895 from WQ's

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, you need those epics. Some of those enchanting mats are insane. And WQs are the best source of Chaos Crystals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Are you dense?

Some dude that's doing mythic dungeons and is ilvl 850 does a World Quest where you have to kill a retarded chicken, and gets an ilvl 895 (EMN HC titanforged) as a reward.... how is that fair compared to mythic raiders that work their asses off to get 880 baseline gear?

It doesn't matter how rare it is, the idea of it is still disgusting.
    and how does this effect you? or mythic raiders?

it doesnt.

that 1 high ilvl epic that might not even be statted strong for him isnt going to do anything but make that 1 person happy. that player isnt going to go from a normal raider to a mythic raider, isnt going to "steal" your shine... like holy crap..... you probably will not ever even run into this play, like why in the world do you care, really?

i cant imagine how you feel about a mythic raider without a legendary and a casual who has 1. would i need to call a suicide hotline for you?

I wonder the droprate of 895 titanforged compares to the legendary droprate.

Looks like they keep nerfing WQ gear rewards anyway. If they keep this up you can expect a 895 every six months or so on average.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Looks like they keep nerfing WQ gear rewards anyway.
    According to what, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    No, you cry ME a fucking river. You're basically saying you want everyone in the game, regardless of how much effort and time they put in, to be rewarded the same gear. Sure, mythic raiders have astronomically higher chances of it, but as I said, it doesn't matter how small the chance is. It's disgusting.

All these arguments about having done hundreds of world quests and it being 4-5 weeks since it opened are just silly. The cap was 850 untill 5 days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    I wonder the droprate of 895 titanforged compares to the legendary droprate.
    definitely lower. you barely see any 895 titanforged, but alot of people have legies.
    Hi

Raiding is old hat and I could not care less about it. Long reign the World Quest i895's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see an explanation why this would bother anyone that isn't basicly "My frail ego needs to be propped up by having better pixels then someone else"
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

my favorite part is getting mythic quality gear from cracking nuts and capturing squirrels

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchoz View Post
    my favorite part is getting mythic quality gear from cracking nuts and capturing squirrels
    "Lads we finally downed Heroic Xavius after 50 tries. So let's distribute that 860+ loot"
    "Oh nice look at that sweet ilvl 865 plate belt. Who needs that? Martin do you want that?"
    "Nah thanks mate I'm fine I captured some squirrels right before the raid for that world quest that took me 40 seconds and got an ilvl 880 belt that is way better than the loot from the boss we spent days on"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    "Lads we finally downed Heroic Xavius after 50 tries. So let's distribute that 860+ loot"
    "Oh nice look at that sweet ilvl 865 plate belt. Who needs that? Martin do you want that?"
    "Nah thanks mate I'm fine I captured some squirrels right before the raid for that world quest that took me 40 seconds and got an ilvl 880 belt that is way better than the loot from the boss we spent days on"
    that quest is a lot more annoying than raiding. well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Remember when you had to beat stunningly hard bosses like Marrowgar and Gunship for your purples?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Both of which were harder than WQ and anything you will ever do outside of raids.