Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    I'd imagine it's probably not worth the time in respeccing out of balanced blades after the nerf. You're paying quite a hefty price at this point and if you've been keeping up with your artifact you're only a few days away from your third gold trait.
    That's the thing though - I'm working on my second gold trait bc I originally was going to Veng tank but had to re-roll DPS. So i'm approaching second gol which makes me wonder if avoiding balanced blades and going for Anguish sooner might buff ST damage.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    That's the thing though - I'm working on my second gold trait bc I originally was going to Veng tank but had to re-roll DPS. So i'm approaching second gol which makes me wonder if avoiding balanced blades and going for Anguish sooner might buff ST damage.
    BB will still give you a dps increase aoe. It just won't be as large of one.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    Well there's hope then?

I ran some mythics with a guildie last night who hadd a build with Felblade, Momo, and MotG, and Demonic that was keeping pace with me on single targets. Is this worthwhile?

I also wonder with the proposed nerfs if we need to re-spec our artifacts and forget Balanced Blades now that the bonus has been nerfed to 3% per target.
    Seriously, it's impossible to keep pace with a good DH who masterizes the Bloodlet / Momentum playstyle while having felblade. If it's the case, like many I've seen, I guess you can improve a lot with the highest DPS build. I'm doing 300k DPS ST average, peak at 350k, lowest with lot of moves at 250k. AoE I was up to 1M3 sometimes. When I play felblade, I'm 40k DPS behind (ST).

Hence why we'll be garbage soon but the hope is that changes won't be on live as it is written now and it's 90% of chance that it won't. Why ? Cause they made an announcement and while they speak about "chance that", it would be VERY VERY coward and marketing speaking very bad not to make arrangements.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-26 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Seriously, it's impossible to keep pace with a good DH who masterizes the Bloodlet / Momentum playstyle while having felblade. If it's the case, like many I've seen, I guess you can improve a lot with the highest DPS build. I'm doing 300k DPS ST average, peak at 350k, lowest with lot of moves at 250k. AoE I was up to 1M3 sometimes. When I play felblade, I'm 40k DPS behind (ST).

Hence why we'll be garbage soon but the hope is that changes won't be on live as it is written now and it's 90% of chance that it won't. Why ? Cause they made an announcement and while they speak about "chance that", it would be VERY VERY coward and marketing speaking very bad not to make arrangements.
    The changes have been anounced and they are going live exactly as we were afraid of before.

Source? None of my usual sites are reporting any sorts of confirmations from Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by slind View Post
    The changes have been anounced and they are going live exactly as we were afraid of before.
    fuk my life....i loved bloodlet both pvp and pve, cuz i love being up put up dmg while being snared or kited sigh....

So whats the best ST build ? Is it still momentum or demon blades + fellblades + nemesis ?

Quote Originally Posted by slind View Post
    Didn't see any official announcement too nor an information FROM THEM that indicates they finally won't change what they say at first glance (which is mandatory as far as communication is concerned, if they don't some people at blizz would be fired in my firm because of lack of customer clever communication).

I mean....Blizzard isn't exactly known for being super good at communication. Hence these "knee-jerk" nerfs. It feels like pulling teeth just to get a Blue post outside of any planned announcements.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Ornyx
    We are taking a second look at some changes Demon Hunters and Priests - more information coming on that soon.

I think most people will be happy with Tuesdays Buffs!
    Personally I would prefer Felblade ST buff rather than Bloodlet revert.

original posted here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9406299?page=2

I wouldnt be opposed to the changes if a suitable alternative were offered. I tried playing demon blades on a few heroic EN bosses last night and it felt horrible. the fury gen is so sporadic and hard to predict. I felt the best strategy was to autoattack until close to fury cap then VR, throw glaive and FR back in to spend all the fury, rinse repeat. Doing this tho I was overcapped on fury a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by maliciousplant View Post
    Originally Posted by Ornyx
    We are taking a second look at some changes Demon Hunters and Priests - more information coming on that soon.

I think most people will be happy with Tuesdays Buffs!
    Personally I would prefer Felblade ST buff rather than Bloodlet revert.

original posted here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9406299?page=2
    Why not both?
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

Sorry if this has been posted before, Is there any speculation on relic trait priorities (given the ilvl is the same) post nerf? I would expect chaos strike critical dmg to be the top trait still, but would eye beam dmg / demons bite dmg replace sharpened glaives as the second best trait?

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before, Is there any speculation on relic trait priorities (given the ilvl is the same) post nerf? I would expect chaos strike critical dmg to be the top trait still, but would eye beam dmg / demons bite dmg replace sharpened glaives as the second best trait?
    THEY LISTENED!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902

Bloodlet only dropped to 150%. No nerf to TG!

I love each and every one of you beautiful mother fuckers that left feedback. Keep Havoc Great.

So I'm thinking with new nerfs, Bloodlet will be talent of choice if 2-3 targets? Idk, maybe still best single target?

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: nvm im dumb
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2016-09-27 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Demon Hunter

Havoc
    • Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 150% of initial Throw Glaive damage.
    Also reverted base throw glaive 30% nerf. Boring

from: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...s-september-26

Yep. So tl;dr. The only DH changes are

Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%.
    Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
    Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target.
    Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 150% of initial Throw Glaive damage.

So does this change anything from live? Maybe for Fel Mastery? Other wise we just straight up lose damage and thats about it? Maybe Bloodlet might be worse on ST fights but not enough to really matter? Cause all it does it make bloodlet not a dot. Which means.. as usual throw both during a momentum for max damage as you should be doing anyway.

Edit: Nevermind, no change even for Fel mastery? Since it still grants us fury. Still adds in damage. Does Chaos Cleave add so much over the free fury and damage to make it taking over Fel Mastery?

I'm not a math man so I dunno how to math out Felblade vs new bloodlet.

Everything else is just numbers going down and doesn't seem like it'd affect talents we take since Throw Glaive damage isnt actually changing.
    Last edited by Unspunreality; 2016-09-27 at 02:16 AM.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

Deleted
    Edit: nvm! nvm!

15+ Year Old Account
    our ST still guna be gutted by the other nerfs going thru..why no chaos strike/annni buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Unspunreality View Post
    Yep. So tl;dr. The only DH changes are

Fel Mastery (Talent) damage bonus to Fel Rush reduced to 30%.
    Fury of the Illidari (Artifact Ability) damage reduced by 20%.
    Balanced Blades (Artifact Trait) damage bonus to Blade Dance reduced to 3% per target.
    Bloodlet (Talent) now deals 150% of initial Throw Glaive damage.

So does this change anything from live? Maybe for Fel Mastery? Other wise we just straight up lose damage and thats about it? Maybe Bloodlet might be worse on ST fights but not enough to really matter? Cause all it does it make bloodlet not a dot. Which means.. as usual throw both during a momentum for max damage as you should be doing anyway.
    Yes, it's a nerf, but it's not as significant as one, and hits the areas that were a problem (our burst) without smacking our ST.