Page 32 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is this really it? Just a fkn rep grind?

Where does the second half drop?

This is fkn bs.....

im kinda disappointed tbh

Right. So I have AK-5 and almost exalted with Highmountain, and when that happens just farm that boss?

Quote Originally Posted by NanoNikk View Post
    Yes he is 111/999 exalted with Highmountain.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he's 111/999 exalted with them.
    This is a plausible trigger. I believe Fury Wars need exalted Valarjar to get the hilt from Skovald before they can get the other items from the dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaeoh View Post
    This is a plausible trigger. I believe Fury Wars need exalted Valarjar to get the hilt from Skovald before they can get the other items from the dragons.
    It feels kinda stupid and boring if both Fury Wars and Outlaw Rogues's trigger for Hidden Skin is hidden behind Exalted Valarjar. So if Fury Wars is Exalted Valarjar then i sure hope it's not the same for Outlaw Rogues

We still have no idea how to get the second binding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semiprodota View Post
    If the first drops from Nelth's then there is a pretty good chance the 2nd is from VotW

Quote Originally Posted by semiprodota View Post
    We do. Also AK 5 gated, you probably need exalted rep with wherever the 2nd dungeon drops the other binding. What were people theorizing? Nelth we already knew, what was the other dungeon? Vault of the wardens? If so, that'd be exalted rep with the wardens.

ash'golem exalted with Court of farondis or wardens?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    ash'golem exalted with Court of farondis or wardens?
    If it's wardens.... The worst rep in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    If it's wardens.... The worst rep in legion.
    Not really, just choose Wardens whenever its Kirin Tor. My Wardens Rep isn't that far behind all my other rep, and I've chosen two Kirin Tor Rep tokens for different reps. I'd be 3k+ rep if i chose Wardens both times which would bring it in line/a bit further than the others.

Make sure you always do Wardens WQ too.

Now that Outlaw is 50k dps behind Sub at mythic level the hunt lost all its spark to me

Sad days

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 06:57 AM.

Deleted
    -snip-

please avoid quoting and offtopic discussion.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 06:58 AM.

-snip-

Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 06:59 AM.

-snip-

Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-27 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Clarification.

There are other forum posts for that this forum is specifically for that stupid skin and you being on it and talking about raiding just adds to this long long forum more than is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys View Post
    www . mmo-champion . com / threads / 2057666-Simulationcraft-results-for-Legion-Expansion-(7-0)

Nupo, it's mythic raid gear level and the nerfs are coming tomorrow, so you wouldn't be able to see any difference now or in the short term, but in a couple of weeks Sub should start dominating and, as far as top raiding goes, you shouldn't bring Outlaw rogues because they're inferior in ST, Cleave and AoE.

I think that's relevant information for people who don't care just about having an awesome weapon display, but also want to raid at mythic level.
    Get lost with that bs troll.

Outlaw, just like combat will always be best at aoe. Assassination will always be bests at 3 targets. Sub will eventually be best at st.

Sims are assuming you are a robot that plays perfectly too. They are helpful but not 100% realistic.

What are the chances of the binding dropping in neltharions lair on mythic+? its been confirmed that they drop on normal mythic. Do you guys think it will drop on mythic+?

Deleted
    Sorry, can someone explain what is the AK? I Just see everywhere you need ak... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mianek View Post
    Sorry, can someone explain what is the AK? I Just see everywhere you need ak... Thanks
    Artifaact Knowledge level. Each work order you complete with your researcher raises your level and you get more Artifact Power from everything. If you open your artifact weapon panel and mouse over the top left corner it will tell you your level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mianek View Post
    Artifact Knowledge :P The thing you research to get higher % artifact power from everything.