Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    http://theduran.com/syrian-mp-syrian...e-deir-ez-zor/

Well, hopefully if this recording really exists it will be available before elections...
    Oh brother spare us.

Really. Do you have a paypal account? I will honest to god give you money - I know you Russians, looking for change between the seats, could use it - if you would just stop with the bullshit nonsense propaganda that nobody believes anyway. There is legitimately, thousands of way for you personally, to use precious moments of your life better.

The problem with being a known liar is that even if you try and tell the truth nobody believes you.

You sir, Shalcker, are a liar. You have been lying, nearly daily, since 2014. From little Green Men through Russian economics through Syria. You lie because lying is easier than reality. The reality of Russia, an autocratic illiberal state in decline in every metric, has found new and terrible ways to dig it's own grave.

This shit didn't work with Crimea. This shit didn't work with MH17. This shit certainly isn't going to work now.

Seriously. I will buy you a steam game, if you will just spare us more of your works of fiction that nobody cares about and nobody believes. We've tried reasoning. We've tried mockery. Lets just try bribery. After all, there isn't a Russian alive who can't be bought.

Deleted
    Classy posts are classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Classy posts are classy.
    Pot calls kettle black. Nothing to see here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well, hopefully if this recording really exists it will be available before elections...

There is another thing, about US directly giving arms to Al - Nursa. There was this interview on a german media. If someone that speaks German could enlighten us on what the video says?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56e_1474918698

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Pot calls kettle black. Nothing to see here.
    Hubcap once again with meaningless words.
    The important thing is talking hubcap. You keep on doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I am not sure what Russia is thinking dude. They should had enforced a no fly zone to Syria long time ago. What the fuck America / British planes are doing over the skies of one of their ally? They need to start bringing in some a/a and a shiton of more airplanes and clean the skies from invading countries.
    You tell me Ulmita, why since the start of this refugee bullshit, Turkey's proposal of no fly, secure zone is constantly opposed? I know our president and prime ministers are retard but what is the harm of having a no fly, secured zone inside Syria. Turkey offers construction of buildings too. If that shit happened like 2 or 3 years ago when suggested by Turkey, we wouldn't have over 3 million Syrians, spend over 25 billion dollars. Or is this the reason? Keep people and countries suffer? Really I am appalled by this "new" idea of no fly, secured zone. Fucking ace. Turkey keeps proposing, we talk we listen. fuck sake
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-09-27 at 03:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    There is another thing, about US directly giving arms to Al - Nursa.
    Source criticism Ulmita, source criticism, will you also beleve Al - Nursa if they say they folow the laws of war and Assad eat babies for dinner?

- - - Updated - - -

Why post a crazy story, if you self have doubts that the story is true?

10+ Year Old Account

It would be very hard to prove authenticity even if it was real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    You tell me Ulmita, why since the start of this refugee bullshit, Turkey's proposal of no fly, secure zone is constantly opposed? I know our president and prime ministers are retard but what is the harm of having a no fly, secured zone inside Syria. Turkey offers construction of buildings too. If that shit happened like 2 or 3 years ago when suggested by Turkey, we wouldn't have over 3 million Syrians, spend over 25 billion dollars. Or is this the reason? Keep people and countries suffer? Really I am appalled by this "new" idea of no fly, secured zone. Fucking ace. Turkey keeps proposing, we talk we listen. fuck sake
    Ahah i dont know what do you think it would happen if a no fly zone would have to be imposed on the Syrian army.
    Come on I mean I know it's 2016 and thinking is out of fashion but come on tell me. What do you think would be the consequences of imposing a no fly zone in Syria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assad wouldn't be able to double tap civilian targets with barrel bombs, and humanitarian aid could do its job without being blown up. Unless you'd rather watch Assad salt the earth and eliminate what's left of the Syrian population of course.

@Djalil no bombarding? If you fly over the no fly safe zone, you get shot down. ez. and yes it is a bit late late for that. If only they listened when it was proposed
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-09-27 at 06:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Doubtful. If the US ordered Russia out of Syrian airspace prior to a bombing campaign against Assad, Russia would know it's role and comply after some kind of face saving arrangement (because that kind of thing is important to Russians and their pets). It does not remotely have the military power (much less air power) to take on the United States. Not over Syria. Not anywhere. Even in Syria, Putin's 12 Su-34s and 8 Su-35s are hysterically outnumbered (nevermind quality) by what the US has based just in Turkey. The cost wouldn't be worth the award. Russia would declare victory and walk away. Probably after making it look like Assad fucked Russia.

Danford's statement represents the position of his boss - Obama and Susan Rice, who want to pretend Syria isn't a thing - and the military's general reluctance to spend any resources in Syria. Once again, they're far more concerned with modernization, Asia-Pacific and Europe, in that order, than a headline grabbing but ultimately inconsequential shitstorm. I would not be confident that President Hillary, no friend to Russia, and with recent personal grievances against the War Criminal Vladmir Putin, won't go for a more muscular approach just to exploit Russian overreach. The War Criminal Vladmir Putin's tactics only work so long as American leadership is feckless.

I'm not interested in a military campaign in Syria. It would be bad policy. But that said, the next President needs to get back to the task on hand, and bloody up and humble the Russians as much as possible in Syria before moving on to other ways to fuck with them.
    In other words you want to start ww3 cuz ur hybris...

The people who listen to Skroe r as delusional as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    In other words you want to start ww3 cuz ur hybris...

The people who listen to Skroe r as delusional as him.
    World War III wouldn't happen.

Russia knows it's limits. It has neither the money, nor manpower nor way to win in such a conflict. Put your Russian pride aside. Look at the metrics.

Conventionally on a global scale, Russia is hysterically over-matched by the United States. Before ordering Russia out, the US would re-allocate much of those resources to Europe as a rearguard action.

The War Criminal Vladmir Putin would not order a conventional attack on Europe in such a case, a fight, given the US prep for that contingency given this hypothetical situation, he wouldn't have a prayer of winning. He also wouldn't order a nuclear strike. A nuclear attack over the US shooting down half a dozen Russian fighters? Or short of that, ordering Russia out of Syria and Russia ducking out in compliance? No. It's not worth it to Russia. It's not THAT important. The existence of the Russian regime is not at threat and that is why any kind of massive retaliation is unlikely.

This has been a theory danced around for about 40 years that the consensus is, it's probably true, but no country has been willing to put it to the test yet. The theory is that nuclear weapons provide a ceiling, not a barrier, on how far a conflict can escalate and that yes, actually, the most powerful countries in the world could war against each other in a limited fashion without nuclear weapons. If you look at RAND's recent publication on how a US-China conflict would go through 2025, it pretty much is exactly this. The US military could inflict severe damage to Chinese infrastructure and the campaign would stay very non-nuclear.

Basically "Obama won't do shit" very quickly becomes "Russia won't do shit", the second the cost outstrips the gain. Syria is worth something to Russia. Saving face is worth something to Russia. But neither are worth everything to Russia.

In any event, I was relieved at Hillary's hardline anti-Russia stance tonight and look forward to her pressing America's advantages over our enemy when she becomes President. It is past time to remind the Russians of their place.

Deleted
    Good thing Skroe has saved game n can always hit "load game" if him fondle ww3 goes sour.

Deleted
    @Djalil no bombarding? If you fly over the no fly safe zone, you get shot down. ez. and yes it is a bit late late for that. If only they listened when it was proposed
    That would be taking away the air advantage from the Syrian army against the opposition. That means the opposition wins the war.
    Now.... who is the opposition?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Good thing Skroe has saved game n can always hit "load game" if him fondle ww3 goes sour.
    Yup. Total detachment with the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    In any event, I was relieved at Hillary's hardline anti-Russia stance tonight and look forward to her pressing America's advantages over our enemy when she becomes President. It is past time to remind the Russians of their place.
    u were voting for Obama 2 times in a row and fucked up, according to yourself. Looking forward for your next fuck up, when Hillary will turn to normal language after she is elected. You will be thrown away with your vote, bribed by this anti-Russian rhetoric, like a used condom. You'll be fine, thou, since it is not for the first time in ur life.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That would be taking away the air advantage from the Syrian army against the opposition. That means the opposition wins the war.
    Now.... who is the opposition?
    Or even worse, instead of simply enforcing a no fly zone the US led coalition might go full retard and just conduct mass bombing missions on behalf of the extremists like they did in Libya.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    u were voting for Obama 2 times in a row and fucked up, according to yourself. Looking forward for your next fuck up, when Hillary will turn to normal language after she is elected. You will be thrown away with your vote, bribed by this anti-Russian rhetoric, like a used condom. You'll be fine, thou, since it is not for the first time in ur life.
    Hey no what are you talking about.
    Hillary will declare ww3 don't you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Or even worse, instead of simply enforcing a no fly zone the US led coalition might go full retard and just conduct mass bombing missions on behalf of the extremists like they did in Libya.
    Or even a shelling party from both sides.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You tell me Ulmita, why since the start of this refugee bullshit, Turkey's proposal of no fly, secure zone is constantly opposed? I know our president and prime ministers are retard but what is the harm of having a no fly, secured zone inside Syria.
    Because ISIS only had like two dilapidated planes.

Seriously though, to use an analogy: if Russia had decided to enact a no fly zone in Ukraine when their civil war started and prevented the government form bombing the eastern rebels would that have been a good idea?* would it have received praise from Ukraine allies? It's the same thing, however for some reason some people on here only ever see things as bad when Russia does them.

*Aside from the fact Malaysian Airlines would have an extra plane in it's inventory OFC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Because ISIS only had like two dilapidated planes.

Seriously though, to use an analogy: if Russia had decided to enact a no fly zone in Ukraine when their civil war started and prevented the government form bombing the eastern rebels would that have been a good idea?* would it have received praise from Ukraine allies? It's the same thing, however for some reason some people on here only ever see things as bad when Russia does them.

*Aside from the fact Malaysian Airlines would have an extra plane in it's inventory OFC.
    It is bad when Russia does it. Bad=Helps Russia, Good=Hurts Russia.