Fair warning, after restarts Bloodlet is 100%, not 150%.

Can only assume it'll be fixed, but just a heads up.

Bloodlet is doing exactly the damage of TG as of right now. Tooltip says 150% but the damage does not reflect that.

Can confirm.

Any way to test if TG is dealing 30% less damage compared to before?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Can confirm.

Any way to test if TG is dealing 30% less damage compared to before?
    Only thing I can think of is it should be doing "Similar" damage to felblade (tooltip especially) before armor

Felblade = 560% damage
    Throw glaive = 563% with 3/3 sharpened glaive.

I don't get it/you guys. I was first sure "hotfixes" were indeed hotfixes until some people told me "no it's not live until next maintenance" which comes wednesday ...
    For me, nothing should change until then and I didn't noticed yesterday evening any nerf. Still on top of everything.

Maybe today especially ? But I can't verify (at work).

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    I don't get it/you guys. I was first sure "hotfixes" were indeed hotfixes until some people told me "no it's not live until next maintenance" which comes wednesday ...
    For me, nothing should change until then and I didn't noticed yesterday evening any nerf. Still on top of everything.

Maybe today especially ? But I can't verify (at work).
    EU until the wednesday reset, no, you won't notice anything.

Deleted
    Hey im new to DH and im a bit confused so i hope someone here can help me out with some things!
    I read the DH guide here and it shows 2 stat prios, 1 for aoe and one for st. So my question is are they still up to date? Is the stat weights correct to follow? Or has it changed now with the new nerfs etc if so can anyone post the new numbers?! Cus it feels like the gear i have gone for is abit different from others, when i look at their stat numbers and then mine.. :S

Also do i need to play with Demons blade if i gonna play with Chaos blade? ( to get more dmg from chaos blades?`)
    Last edited by mmoc77082e104d; 2016-09-27 at 02:46 PM.

talking about Dblades:i noticed that top ranked and top players are playing with Dblades.Not sure if in every fight or only in the fights they run CBlades but they are definitely using it.i tryed it but i didn't perform well with it,the playstyle is not something i like and this is maybe a reason why i am not doing well with the talent.
    Another thing i noticed was the slow fury generation so i asked myself if we run mixed haste/versa secondary stats when using it with Fel barrage:anyone tryed it and give some info?(Not simcraft,i don't need it)thanks.
    Last edited by Jhos; 2016-09-27 at 03:12 PM.

I've only done 3 bosses on Heroic so far. I went single target on the tentacle guy(Iglynoth, whatever his name is)because a lot of the AOE is just empty # padding on crap that's about to explode anyway, and the other stuff tends to be a bit more spread out that you can't always AOE/cleave efficiently(sometimes you get lucky and get 3 corruptor tentacles really close together for massive FOTI). My ranking ends up sucking on the fight but I ended up #5 on dmg done to the actual boss and #2 on the Corruptor Tentacles which is the two most important kill targets on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhos View Post
    talking about Dblades:i noticed that top ranked and top players are playing with Dblades.Not sure if in every fight or only in the fights they run CBlades but they are definitely using it.i tryed it but i didn't perform well with it,the playstyle is not something i like and this is maybe a reason why i am not doing well with the talent.
    Another thing i noticed was the slow fury generation so i asked myself if we run mixed haste/versa secondary stats when using it with Fel barrage:anyone tryed it and give some info?(Not simcraft,i don't need it)thanks.
    I know Bay (from FinalBoss) was playing dblades on his DH simply because he didn't like the momentum build as was doing decent damage so not sure if that's the reason people are playing it, but yeah i noticed the same thing when i tried it, Fury Gen just felt far too low.

I tried Demon Blades with Felblade and it's not as bad, but still doesn't feel as fun. Resource gen was just too inconsistent but it was nice not having to spam my 1 key so much.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I tried Demon Blades with Felblade and it's not as bad, but still doesn't feel as fun. Resource gen was just too inconsistent but it was nice not having to spam my 1 key so much.
    I came from a rogue so spamming resource regen felt odd to me, demon blades needs to generate even when on gcd imho though, so we don't go from 1-100 fury randomly lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I know Bay (from FinalBoss) was playing dblades on his DH simply because he didn't like the momentum build as was doing decent damage so not sure if that's the reason people are playing it, but yeah i noticed the same thing when i tried it, Fury Gen just felt far too low.
    Oh i intended with momentum.
    I found the playstyle a little strange,you move from empty fury for some seconds to full fury but it's not planned,your target switches are not so good

I'm really disliking Momentum for progression since I'm still getting used to the fight mechanics I can't get the most out of it.

What talents should I go if I want to play Demon Blades?

I'm assuming 110 tier stays the same, CB ST, Barrage AoE, but what about the 102 and 108 tier?
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2016-09-27 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    On heavy AoE i play demonblade/ momentum / fel barrage (despite i dont like it),

On Single target i play demonblades / nemesis / chaos blades.

I dont like momentum play. I can using fel rush on cooldown, but i hate using VR

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    I'm really disliking Momentum for progression since I'm still getting used to the fight mechanics I can't get the most out of it.

What talents should I go if I want to play Demon Blades?

I'm assuming 110 tier stays the same, CB ST, Barrage AoE, but what about the 102 and 108 tier?
    Everything stays the same, you just pick Demon Blades over Prepared.

Just curious if people have figured out how many ilvl Sharpened Glaive relic is worth now after the nerf?

I love Momentum in 5 mans but in raids so far I've found it frustrating because of all the junk the bosses leave on the ground and our tanks can be kinda slow to move them out of it so I'm constantly Fel Rushing/Vengeful Retreating into/out of something bad. Ursoc in particular was a pain in the ass with the big void zones he drops.

Just FYI, I wanted to see exactly how today's nerfs would impact me, so I manually ran my dmg #s from last week's EN raid through the "nerf filter", and here's what I got:

Nythendra: 5.8% nerf (269k -> 253k)
    Elerethe: 6.3% nerf (208k -> 195k)
    Il'gynoth: 6.8% nerf (224k -> 209k)
    Ursoc: 6.1% nerf (246k -> 231k)
    Dragons: 7.8% nerf (253k -> 233k)
    Cenarius: 7.1% nerf (234k -> 217k)
    Xavius: 7.7% nerf (281k -> 251k)

I would expect that if you've been running Bloodlet, you'll see changes similar to the above.
    Overall about a 6-8% nerf depending on how much cleaving/AOE we're doing on a given fight.

I'm sorry if this was already stated, can ignore me if so, but apparently the throw glaive nerf and the bloodlet to 100% were added to live as a mistake. Will be hotfixed according to the #warcraftdevs twitter. Although it only states the bloodlet nerf, might need to let them know about the throw glaive nerf as well.