Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i know i am a disappointment and a failure to everyone.
    You are a blood elf, afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    The natural arguments are always the most fun to break

Why do you turn yourself into something you aren't, by wearing clothes in public?
    So wearing a nice T-shirt is the same as stuffing a cucumber in my pants to make my penis look smaller?

There's a clear difference between normal wear and plastic surgery, makeup and so on.

Women will complain about wanting a real man while they have wallpaint on their faces.

because...

they are soo pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why are women so fascinated with shoes that are quite obviously uncomfortable to wear. You can tell by how they walk in them or how the shoe is shaped that they are uncomfortable. So why do they choose to wear them?
    It lifts their asses and elongates their leg line, which many men find attractive.

To look sexy of course, just take a look at this:

Pinnacle of sexiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Yes, and then you'll go on to claim how you prefer women who look 'natural' and use an example of someone clearly wearing false eyelashes and cosmetics.

Fun Fact: Women don't wear heels to impress you.
    Lol you're just wrong. Most women and most men will behave and dress in such a manner as to make themselves appealing to a potential mate. Now different people have different tastes to be sure, but just because you've chosen to appeal to a different niche does not mean you're not playing the game. Yes, exceptions exist, but they're not worth talking about because they're exceptions, so let's dispense with that nonsense right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Women will complain about wanting a real man while they have wallpaint on their faces.
    Men will continue to bitch about wanting a real woman with the belief that fake eyelashes and mascara is 'no makeup'.

Same reason we all wear pants. Societal pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    To look sexy of course, just take a look at this:

Pinnacle of sexiness!

I'll bet she can stand super close to the stove........... sexy........

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the look of heels. I much prefer a woman with regular shoes. Shows that she's down to Earth and not full of herself. Whenever I see women with a tight dress and high heels on I can't help but cringe a little. It's like they're trying way too hard and are desperate for attention.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why are women so fascinated with shoes that are quite obviously uncomfortable to wear.
    Beats me. And I'm a woman.

I don't do that. *shrug* "Because everyone else does it" was never a good justification for me to to anything I consider stupid, inconvenient, and based on an utterly arbitrary standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    There's a clear difference between normal wear and plastic surgery, makeup and so on.
    There is also a clear difference between normal makeup and plastic surgery. Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I hate the look of heels. I much prefer a woman with regular shoes. Shows that she's down to Earth and not full of herself. Whenever I see women with a tight dress and high heels on I can't help but cringe a little. It's like they're trying way too hard and are desperate for attention.
    Or because they like wearing heels. It's incredibly egotistical to think you matter sufficiently for them to be trying to get your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    There is also a clear difference between normal makeup and plastic surgery. Seriously.
    I think I've been cheated with makeups, when they don't feel like surgeons knife

Have you been sold "proper" ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think I've been cheated with makeups, when they don't feel like surgeons knife
    Have you been sold "proper" ones?
    If it's the same anyway, why do I even stick to only mascara (because that is pretty much all I am using). Might as well get the full range of plastic surgery then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Or because they like wearing heels. It's incredibly egotistical to think you matter sufficiently for them to be trying to get your attention.
    Well I did say with the tight dress. I'm not saying high heels alone are for attention grabbing.

I just find it hard to believe that women actually enjoy and are comfortable wearing high heels. You can't seriously tell me that women prefer wearing high heels over normal shoes.

Then again I'm a guy so what do I know.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

If it's the same anyway, why do I even stick to only mascara (because that is pretty much all I am using). Might as well get the full range of plastic surgery then!
    I just hope he wants to pay the fun that goes over the price of normal makeups! It's supposed to be all the same afterall ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I don't wear heels. Fuck heels. Too much pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I don't wear heels. Fuck heels. Too much pain
    Too uncomfortable for me, and I don't think I would look good in them anyway. So yeah, screw heels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same reason men grow uncomfortable bears, and that's to attract the opposite sex.

- - - Updated - - -

Too uncomfortable for me, and I don't think I would look good in them anyway. So yeah, screw heels.
    Little secret to tell you but men don't care for long nails, and high heels. When was the last time anyone heard a guy say check out the high heels and long nails on here? What men say is watch out for the potential use of weaponry these can become.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/622826