Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PvP boxes should look like a toilet

Since they're full of shit. Seriously i have opened at least 20 boxes on only looted 1 ring and no other gear. Mana potions and swiftness potions are you fucking kidding me blizzard?

Deleted
    I love how approximately half of the boxes is filled with order resources - it's like I need them for PVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Moosefree View Post
    I love how approximately half of the boxes is filled with order resources - it's like I need them for PVP!
    To be fair, most PvPers bitch about having to do other content to get the likes of gold for repairs/enchants, or resources for things like this. You'd probably be complaining about a lack of them if you weren't getting them.

OT: I got relics on beta, got nothing from the 45 or so 2s games on live though. Doesn't really matter at the same time though honestly, world quests/Mythics have been giving me gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    To be fair, most PvPers bitch about having to do other content to get the likes of gold for repairs/enchants, or resources for things like this. You'd probably be complaining about a lack of them if you weren't getting them.

OT: I got relics on beta, got nothing from the 45 or so 2s games on live though. Doesn't really matter at the same time though honestly, world quests/Mythics have been giving me gear.
    So you dont see anything wrong with having to do pve for pvp gear? This is why the game is so messed up now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    @Warlucia - GOLD

OT: I would agree with you since I normally PVP only, but for some odd reason, I find myself PVE'ing like a damn carebear right now

Quote Originally Posted by Moosefree View Post
    They should contain more resources imo. 80 resources every few wins is nothing. This tiny trickle of resources won't sustain anyone doing missions, artifact knowledge and let alone do the 10k+ research.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    So you dont see anything wrong with having to do pve for pvp gear? This is why the game is so messed up now.
    Nope, because even if I didn't I'd still be relatively well geared from the PvP WQs, and considering how small the % of stats would be, it wouldn't make any difference. I'd much rather this than spend hours getting one shot in frustrating and boring BGs, or running around doing PvE events/looting artifacts in Trashran until you finally get full current-season gear.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-09-27 at 07:12 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, because even if I didn't I'd still be relatively well geared from the PvP WQs, and considering how small the % of stats would be, it wouldn't make any difference. I'd much rather this than spend hours getting one shot in frustrating and boring BGs, or running around doing PvE events/looting artifacts in Trashran until you finally get full current-season gear.
    Good thing those WQs have been changed from a 6 hour timer to 24 hours.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted

No, I would not complain since I do need the gold. And, as mentioned here already, the amount of resources droped is so abysmal that it would not make any difference

i keep getting fish, and not the good fish. i keep get mackerel.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Best change ever. it really brings back the vanilla feel to the game that all you have been crying about for years how you missed.

And now it's the other way around. You get gold/resources for PvP, but you have to do other content to get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    And now it's the other way around. You get gold/resources for PvP, but you have to do other content to get gear.
    You don't have to considering how small the ilvl difference actually makes, but PvP WQs are also an option. Honestly, I much prefer it this way. It beats being one shot over and over again until you get geared.

This is also why Legion PVP is mind numbing boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    30 Arena games yesterday.

A lot of AP (200% AK), a lot of Order Resources, some gold/crafting items. I was pleased with that.

I want BGs/RBGs to drop those potions you can use in Battlegrounds though.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not consider Quests to be PvE or PvP. It's a separate entity.

Otherwise shouldn't we have people saying "I HAVE TO GET TO MAX LEVEL TO COMPETE IN [Name of Current Content Raid] or [Arena/RBGs] FOR BEST GEAR?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    This is also why Legion PVP is mind numbing boring.
    So, you mean you find PvP boring because you don't have to get destroyed for a few hours of BGs until you finally have all the gear? I assume you just stop PvPing once you have gear then, since obviously, there's nothing to do after that each season.

So, you mean you find PvP boring because you don't have to get destroyed for a few hours of BGs until you finally have all the gear? I assume you just stop PvPing once you have gear then, since obviously, there's nothing to do after that each season.
    A whole day to gear up for starting gear in PVP in the past few expansions versus Legion where a month out and players are still not fully geared with starting gear and must rely on PVE dragonslaying?

It is obvious what a turd sandwich looks like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    A whole day to gear up for starting gear in PVP in the past few expansions versus Legion where a month out and players are still not fully geared with starting gear and must rely on PVE dragonslaying?

It is obvious what a turd sandwich looks like lol.
    Why must you? If you go into arena now as a freshly dinged player you'd have not even 5% less than the top players. You don't need to do pve at all, I'm constantly getting 840+ loot from the PvP world quests. Guaranteed loot from the first win of everything helps too.

Also, you didn't get fully geared in a day when the seasons first started previously. Conquest was capped weekly. Stop comparing two different time frames, you'd have 4 or 5 conquest items at MOST by now if we were using the old system.

Let me guess though, your idea of a "perfect sandwich" is based on you being able to one shot newly dinged players because of your... "skill"?
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-09-30 at 03:20 AM.

I play BGs like every day, specially the first weeks, because I wanted Prestige 2/50 ASAP. Didn't recieve one single good item from those boxes. A friend of mine comes and plays like his 3rd BG in legion, opens box, gets 865 ilvl back... titanforged whatever. Yeh oki Blizzard, really motivating system.
    Last edited by nodq; 2016-09-30 at 03:59 AM.

Why must you? If you go into arena now as a freshly dinged player you'd have not even 5% less than the top players. You don't need to do pve at all, I'm constantly getting 840+ loot from the PvP world quests. Guaranteed loot from the first win of everything helps too.

Also, you didn't get fully geared in a day when the seasons first started previously. Conquest was capped weekly. Stop comparing two different time frames, you'd have 4 or 5 conquest items at MOST by now if we were using the old system.

Let me guess though, your idea of a "perfect sandwich" is based on you being able to one shot newly dinged players because of your... "skill"?
    PVP world quests is PVE grinding. I know you are a PVE player so stop trying to say that is "PVP".

Secondly, being fully geared with honor gear is way better than not even being fully geared with basic gear a month after the expansion launches Stop misconstruing what people are saying.

And finally, everyone could eventually obtain the same gear and there was catch up mechancics (conquests). PVE gear was capped in instanced PVP which made PVP gear the best gear for PVP.

Blizzard gambled, gambled, gambled that PVP participation would go up by allowing PvE geared players, dragonslayers and NPC defeaters would play more PVP by removing the cap on PVE gear in Legion and making PVE the best way to obtain any gear (whether for PVP or PVE).

Oops.

That never happened and ladders are collapsing as we speak and it hasn't even been one week and a half tops of "rated" play.
    Last edited by Mafic; 2016-09-30 at 04:53 PM.