Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The Nightfallen quest being Normal+ would stupid, however..
    which nightfallen quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Working as intended, good. Not everything should be available in LFR.
    Once again not everything is available in LFR nore has it ever been. But do keep repeating this over and over like it means something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    OP is not interested in discussion. He is venting and wants to feel validated.
    You know what they say about assuming right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But they are not doing that. They reversed their position on LFR loot and made LFR drop the same loot with normal-mythic. Heck with the titanforged system LFR can potentially drop mythic level tier. They made that decision publicly and early during the beta (possibly even late alpha) and it was discussed ad naseum. Meanwhile for the duration of the beta, LFR DID allow you to complete these two quests. I know because I got my Deathglare Iris and a couple of essences while doing LFR beta testing. Yet they decided to change that on live without informing anyone. Many people spent 30 Bloods of Sargeras to access this questline with the full intent of doing it in LFR since it was available during the beta, nothing in the quest text indicated otherwise and Blizzard gave no signal about this. Not to mention that throughout MoP and WoD people were allowed to complete their quests for legendary items through LFR.
    I do not mind at all there being cosmetics locked to high end raiding (heck I don't even think such things should be available below Mythic). But the way this questline is implemented and the fact that Blizzard changed this from beta without saying a word in between annoys me to no end.

Oh and if they lock the Suramar quest behind a normal Xavius kill, I will probably quit. Did not quit during crappy WoD but will quit in awesome Legion because someone arbitrarily decided to gate things completely inversely to every signal they've sent about Legion.
    I agree its weird they are not more vocal about it.

Also the quest should prolly not be an artifact quest starting outside of the raid maybe. Should be a legendary quest starting in the raid or at least something that lets ppl knwo that what they are embarking on is a quest that requires some sort of organized raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    which nightfallen quest ?
    The Stuff of Dreams. Pathfinder is locked behind it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Once again not everything is available in LFR nore has it ever been. But do keep repeating this over and over like it means something.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what they say about assuming right?
    I posed an argument and you refused to challenge it with any logic of your own. That in itself is fine, however, you still tried to act as if you had an argument while refusing to put it forth. That is a fallacy and fallacies have one purpose which is to hold an opinion without wanting it to be challenged. Like I said, I'm perfectly willing to accept a valid argument if you can put one forward. Immediately responding to a neutral argument with aggression shows that you are not interested in such a thing.

If you feel otherwise, I'll restate my argument

Normal is objectively more difficult and requires a level of communication beyond LFR. That much is fact and cannot be argued. Beyond that, you're trying to argue that the difference in that objective difficulty increase is insignificant. That is subjective and differs from person to person regardless of what you say. Cosmetics are awarded at differing levels of difficulty, Normal and LFR may both be considered "easy", but normal is still objectively more difficult. It logically follows that it would have more rewards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

They should just mail you the skin every day until Nighthold opens.

Try 10. You would have to PuG normal for about 8-10 runs to get all 30 essences.
    yeah, thats not happening ^^

oh well, either Blizz will backtrack and make it LFRable later or I will ignore that apperance

even if I could stomach the cancer LFG pug raids - getting 30 essences with such bad drop rates is big no-no

7+ Year Old Account
    so pug normal? like... the 2 quests your talking about are mostly cosmetic, so.... makes sense... stuff that is required, like if the quest gave a legendary, sure let it be done in LFR

but yeah, pug normal, normal is super easy

hell i pugged heroic xavius! im sure you can pug a normal run
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I posed an argument and you refused to challenge it with any logic of your own. That in itself is fine, however, you still tried to act as if you had an argument while refusing to put it forth. That is a fallacy and fallacies have one purpose which is to hold an opinion without wanting it to be challenged. Like I said, I'm perfectly willing to accept a valid argument if you can put one forward. Immediately responding to a neutral argument with aggression shows that you are not interested in such a thing.

If you feel otherwise, I'll restate my argument
    You was correct LFR and NM are not in fact the same difficulty. Never said they was ether so if I came off that way then myfault.

I am saying to those who keep saying EN NM is pissy easy. Why does it matter then if its EN NM+ or EN LFR+. If said person see's both as piss easy then it shouldn't matter if the requirement bar was lowered.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The Stuff of Dreams. Pathfinder is locked behind it.
    oh yeah that

is that known atm if that can be done on LFR or not ?

At revered 8k you get a quest that requires a Xavius kill. The next part of the storyline at exalted requires this quest to be completed. The entire 7.1 storyline requires all that to be completed as well. I sincerely doubt that Blizzard would not allow people to complete that quest in LFR Xavius ofc.
    i see, thx
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2016-09-27 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so pug normal? like... the 2 quests your talking about are mostly cosmetic, so.... makes sense... stuff that is required, like if the quest gave a legendary, sure let it be done in LFR

but yeah, pug normal, normal is super easy

hell i pugged heroic xavius! im sure you can pug a normal run
    The reasons on why some (Including myself) don't want to pug raids has been posted. Feel free to go read those reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Try 10. You would have to PuG normal for about 8-10 runs to get all 30 essences.
    you get a garunteed 1-3 off each boss once per week, not per dificulty, so the MAX required pugs is 5...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    So 1 appearance is tied to a pve challenge, I don't see the problem.
    Its not a challenge.

The reasons on why some (Including myself) don't want to pug raids has been posted. Feel free to go read those reasons.
    Then don't pug. Enjoy not having your skin.

Cosmetic rewards locked behind Normal difficulty is totally fine; however, gating Legion Pathfinder behind normal mode is 100% unacceptable * if that's true.*

If that is the case then that is total bullshit. They are making NM+ raiding a requirement for people to progress there Artifact Quest Chain.
    nope, they are making nm+ a requirement for extra skins. you unlock the third relic slot before the raid quest.

Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    Cosmetic rewards locked behind Normal difficulty is totally fine; however, gating Legion Pathfinder behind normal mode is 100% unacceptable * if that's true.*
    not true, you get glorious campaign when you unlock 3rd relic slot, which is before the raid quest.
    Last edited by pmkaboo; 2016-09-27 at 10:11 PM.

I really like the storyline of suramar until the tree started a laser light show and I suddenly had to kill Xavius.

I am not interested in the Skin but waiting a month to see the end of the storyline if it is even possible in lfr made me angry.

But after seeing Blizzards change of heart from "There will be no flying in wow anymore" during wod I think we only need enough people to cry loud enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    however, gating Legion Pathfinder behind normal mode is 100% unacceptable * if that's true.*
    Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why ?
    "Non-raiders don't deserve flying."
    "What about PvPers?"
    "Fuck those guys."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Uh no. Nobody is bashing LFR.

People are saying not everything should be completable by queing LFR and afking. I agree with this statement. Pugging normal EN is extremely possible and it's not too hard either.

God forbid you actually have to do something other than AFK in LFR to get a cosmetic reward. It's not even progression, it's cosmetic. People have been saying that they should gate cosmetics at higher levels of raiding rather than actual progression quests for a long time. Now they're doing it.

Go pug normal EN or continue to cry about not getting a reward for AFKing in LFR. Up to you.
    This is exactly why I enjoy Legion far more than MoP or WoD. Besides, you can easily get the gear that you need to get into custom normal runs to Emerald Nightmare. You are simply required to make an actual contribution to the raid.

LFR is the most toxic environment you can be in beside MOBA's.