Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos9949 View Post

Warlock buff still short compared to performance of other classes, we really didnt improve that much, demon hunters, monks and hunters still doing OP damage compared to warlocks. Are warlocks really gona be fixed or should we start to re roll a new class??

Some more quality feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafdet View Post
    I get that people like looking at sims, but that is not how the game works currently, nor has it for a long while. Those are single target patchwerk fights. Do you know of any fight that does not reward you for moving, is single target and still exists as a raid boss in the current tier? I am unaware of such. Demonologys dps drops -fast- when there is any movement involved.

It was up there in the top 5 before buffs as well, but yet:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4
    Sure, I agree but not that much cause in sim chart right now, you are ahead of everyone. With the buff, you should even with little move be in good position.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Sure, I agree but not that much cause in sim chart right now, you are ahead of everyone. With the buff, you should even with little move be in good position.
    What? Care to explain which EN fight involves low movement and ST damage? Not even Ursoc Hc. Maybe you're talking of Ursoc NM, but who cares about NM?

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Please do enlighten me more: What do you agree with? I provided you with data showing that overall, in the 90th percentile demo is actually doing worse than destruction in terms of damage in EN HC. So even if it sims to be the highest spec of -all- (not just warlocks) it does not live up that. Why? well. Movement.

Demo dps on movement fights is probably the lowest among all DPS specs and classes. Sim can say patchwork style encounter Demo 1rst but the truth is it will probably be all the way down in EN. Wait and see real logs though.

There is no data yet to say one way or the other if the buffs were enough, especially since some of the biggest outliers were nerfed (which is a relative buff for us). Doesn't make much sense to discuss further until we have a decent amount of data in hand.

Yeah, those suggestions sound about right to me, i will also would like to add shard regeneration by 300% and unlimited mana
    Destro already has unlimited mana if you take Reverse Entropy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lafdet View Post
    I get that people like looking at sims, but that is not how the game works currently, nor has it for a long while. Those are single target patchwerk fights. Do you know of any fight that does not reward you for moving, is single target and still exists as a raid boss in the current tier? I am unaware of such. Demonologys dps drops -fast- when there is any movement involved.

It was up there in the top 5 before buffs as well, but yet:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

This times a billion! SO sick of people pointing to those damn Sims as gospil when they really dont mean a damn thing.

Deleted
    Gotta love dragons of nightmare as a destro tho.. i was pulling 360k one try with only 10% left and had over 150k more dps than most of the guys in our raid.
    Last edited by mmoc38f02200f3; 2016-09-27 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    I would say that something is wrong with the sims. We put too much focus on those sims.

DH, Hunter are pretty low on sims, but really high in real world raiding and warcraftlogs.
    Rogues, Demon Hunters and Mages are doing 500K on Elerethe and Warlocks are barely breaking 290K.

Other fights look similar but not quite as desasterous. (this is with the balance change already)

Hmm is it only me or does it feel like we are missing something. I can't quite put it into words, but something is definitively wrong. Also I am pretty sure blizzard overestimated the 11% buff to some destro spells and the 3 soul shard change. In reality they are not that big tbh.

Hmmmmmm. I need someone smarter than myself to figure that one out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I would say that something is wrong with the sims. We put too much focus on those sims.

DH, Hunter are pretty low on sims, but really high in real world raiding and warcraftlogs.
    Rogues, Demon Hunters and Mages are doing 500K on Elerethe and Warlocks are barely breaking 290K.

Other fights look similar but not quite as desasterous. (this is with the balance change already)

Hmm is it only me or does it feel like we are missing something. I can't quite put it into words, but something is definitively wrong. Also I am pretty sure blizzard overestimated the 11% buff to some destro spells and the 3 soul shard change. In reality they are not that big tbh.

Hmmmmmm. I need someone smarter than myself to figure that one out
    What is not to understand? Sims don't translate well into actual raiding performance because it doesn't factor in movement, burst single target and AoE, how efficient a class is at swapping etc etc. Not to mention a lot of the APLs are wrong.

As for the buff, it's a 7-8% single target damage buff because a fair portion of your damage comes from pets (Infernal, imp, service).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...e=1&dataset=95

Nothing's changed based on current statistics. Relative power of all specs is still mostly the same and all 3 specs are still bottom tier. Another week's worth of data won't shift these statistics much so don't get your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raex View Post

Nothing's changed based on current statistics. Relative power of all specs is still mostly the same and all 3 specs are still bottom tier. Another week's worth of data won't shift these statistics much so don't get your hopes up.

Barely any raids have gone out yet. It's still Tuesday. I'm doing way bigger numbers this time around. The buffs are very, very solid.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=95&boss=1876

lol....sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    The buffs are very, very solid.
    If you play Destro, agreed. If you don't, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    If you play Destro, agreed. If you don't, not so much.
    True.

Affliction is still screwed

Barely any raids have gone out yet. It's still Tuesday. I'm doing way bigger numbers this time around. The buffs are very, very solid.
    A few of the top ranked Warlocks from last week have already got their parses in post-buff, they're still miles behind their counterparts (the gap hasn't closed that much). Unless you have secret logs that outparses the top ranked ones - nothing has changed relative to other specs. Yes I know we are doing 5-10% more damage.

Deleted

Warlock buff still short compared to performance of other classes, we really didnt improve that much, demon hunters, monks and hunters still doing OP damage compared to warlocks. Are warlocks really gona be fixed or should we start to re roll a new class??
    There are 24 DPS specs. Not all 24 can be top. Some spec will always be nr. 1 and some spec will always be last. When you're in the middle it's fine. You're asking to be made OP.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=6
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=8

These are your own logs, you were the top ranked in your raid group but still did 4th-7th overall damage. If everyone else were at your rank %, you'd be close to the bottom but I think you realise that too.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=6
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=8

These are your own logs, you were the top ranked in your raid group but still did 4th-7th overall damage. If everyone else were at your rank %, you'd be close to the bottom but I think you realise that too.
    But if I'm doing the damage first, how can they? That's something people don't realize - there's only so much damage that can go out, and that's why when you look at logs and only look at the rankings.. it's bullshit because it doesn't tell near the whole picture.

And wtf lol. plenty of people in the raid were at similar %'s. What are you looking at? Don't tell me about the # placing in my group, tell me about the difference in DPS between us - that tells a more accurate story. Someone could be 10 spots down the DPS rankings but only 5k off from the people ahead of them.

Anyway, ended tonight with the following Destro rankings:

#34 Nyth @ 252k
    #26 Il'Gynoth @ 269k
    #55 Elerethe @ 246k
    #30 Ursoc @ 267k
    #51 Dragons @ 370k
    #3 Cenarius @ 314k
    #35 Xavius @ 340k
    Last edited by Jondar; 2016-09-28 at 04:44 AM.