Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Hahaha okay, semantics. Got it. You lose. Have a good one.

Regardless, I knew you'd use your famous "I'll quit..." line somewhere in this thread.
    Yes I used it in this thread, we have said this already. You made the claim I made I quit threads before now back it up or shut up champ.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    No, people are "whining" because Blizz somehow forgot to mention, or put in the quest text, that you needed to do a certain raid difficulty to get a reward, so people invested time on something that they're not going to get to complete.
    Because, like people have said, those 30 item drops are going to take MANY pug raids.
    Do you really expect Blizzard to have that bolded with an asterisk beside it on the very first quest in that questline?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Quest
    *Oh yeah, part 52/85 will require you to do AT LEAST a normal mode raid to complete!*

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Wait let me get this straight.

There's people... raging and crying ... about Blizzard not giving out stuff for free ... without any kind of skill or dedication?? Did.. Did I read that right??
    Nope it shows you didn't read anything at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes I used it in this thread, we have said this already. You made the claim I made I quit threads before now back it up or shut up champ.
    No, my original claim was that you've said it... champ. Which you do, constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentsatellite View Post
    This is exactly why I was pissed to find out it wasn't available in LFR.
    It appeared to just be a normal Class Hall type quest, one that I got invested in, and then it turned into something else without warning (or notification, in the case of the raid quests.)

I don't have a ton of time to play at one time, and remain pretty casual because of it; quests are what keep me interested, and I keep my ilevel high enough to do LFR to see the story, these days.

I actually joined some mythic groups for the dungeon quests for this questline, and tbh, I hated it.
    The dungeons aren't that hard, but it took over an hour to get in as a melee DPS with no achievement, and it was group after group of rage quits and long waits for new tanks and heals.
    I can only imagine the raid would be this on a much larger and longer scale.

I don't really care about the artifact appearance at all, but I'm really bummed I don't get to finish the quest chain, and find myself really paranoid it will get more important as the patches go on.
    Yep I feel the same way.

No, my original claim was that you've said it... champ. Which you do, constantly.
    Saying it a couple times in this thread isn't constantly. Give me another recent thread I have said it in.

Saying it a couple times in this thread isn't constantly. Give me another recent thread I have said it in.
    What will you give me if I find even a single occurrence of this happening? Because you do it often. Like I said.. its basically a meme now.

Do you really expect Blizzard to have that bolded with an asterisk beside it on the very first quest in that questline?
    Yes like they have with all quests before that was tied to raiding.

Now that's what I call good news. Now I can stop running Black Rook Hold for that last piece of paper since I'm not getting the tint anyways.

I agree that it's rather stupid like mythic-only quests. All quests that are acquired outside premade group content should be able to be finished without doing premade group content. If you got the quest for the artifact skin inside a normal raid or a mythic dungeon then it would be ok.

What will you give me if I find even a single occurrence of this happening? Because you do it often. Like I said.. its basically a meme now.
    ill say your right, now give me a recent thread where I said it. Because unlike you I know when I last said it, it was over a year ago when I said if they don't change LFR come legion I won't play.

So show me a recent thread where I said it that isn't this thread.

Now its time for dinner u have fun looking for that.

Yes like they have with all quests before that was tied to raiding.
    I honestly don't remember the first quest in a long chain ever saying this.

Grind quest should be LFRable imo. Kill quest for a single end boss requires effort and trying but not many days of commitment like the grind quest. Odds are this will boost the selling of raid spots like the moose. So I guess the guild gets to cash in.

ill say your right, now give me a recent thread where I said it. Because unlike you I know when I last said it, it was over a year ago when I said if they don't change LFR come legion I won't play.

So show me a recent thread where I said it that isn't this thread.

Now its time for dinner u have fun looking for that.
    Nah, in that case its not worth the effort. I know you say it often enough that I always wait for it when I see you posting... so I don't need to prove anything. Also telling that you know when you last said it... I'll give you a hint to the last time I said it... ..... ... .. .. .never.

I see no problem with not giving artifact skins to people who can't even be bothered doing anything beyond LFR.

This brings LFR closer to the tourist mode that it was meant to be. If anything, LFR should be a solo scenario where you get into a raid with a bunch of NPCs and clear the raid without any gear rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I see no problem with not giving artifact skins to people who can't even be bothered doing anything beyond LFR.

This brings LFR closer to the tourist mode that it was meant to be. If anything, LFR should be a solo scenario where you get into a raid with a bunch of NPCs and clear the raid without any gear rewards.
    Thats why people are upset... because they can't do minimal effort and get 100% guaranteed drops off guaranteed boss kills. Normal mode IS easy just like LFR... but its just not guaranteed like LFR is, which is sad.

i guess the main prob is its a base skin, yet dung glory tint you can do it easy enough but if you dont raid you can t use it =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    [...]
    (Long quote above, so click the link to read it)

Haven't gotten the other tints, but reading the thread on the official forums (which you linked) seems to verify what you are telling, is the truth.
    Sorry for keeping your hopes up, @Aeula

Anyways, on topic. I can't understand why people won't do a ~2 hour lap in normal to kill the easy 5 out of 7 and then forget doing the rest until the week (/lockout) has passed.
    Having something to gate the acquisition of rarities is something that should be encouraged, because that creates a much more social environment.

I mean, just think about it: What sounds easiest between queuing up with 24 people you most likely will never see again, wipe numerous of times due to people ignoring/not understanding the strategy/boss abilities for the fight you've queued yourself up for and because it's easy to walk away without getting punished, you'll have to wait ages for a new tank/healer/~5 dps.
    Or just join a normal EN, reading the in-game boss abilities and strategies (LFR as well), wipe plenty due to miscommunication and proceed to move forth and acquiring your quest items?

I did a normal EN pug this weekend, and it was one of the most fun times I've done a raid before. Mainly because the mechanics are rather unique, but mostly because since nobody really knew how the fight went 100%, we could write and try to accomplish another tactic in order to turn the tides. The fact I managed to get 5/7 kills with some of the loveliest people I most likely will never see again was rather delightful.

Just my two cents.

The point is, they didn't put it in THE ACTUAL RAID QUEST. People are going to go into LFR expecting it to work. If they had simply done that, people would have been able to look ahead and know, as well.

But, you know, yes, I do think they should have listed this as a raid quest from the beginning. It comes across like one of the Class Hall quests, like the Illidan ones, and it's a bit of a downer when players hit that wall they didn't see coming in what looks like a big lore chain.
    They could have easily made it obvious it was for a "raid only" Artifact appearance from the get go.