Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrok View Post
    The whole 4 shards thing doesn't mean WAIT for 4 shards, it means never go ABOVE 4 shards. If using Eradication, you will ideally cast Chaos Bolt so that it hits the target just a moment before the previous Eradication would fall off, that way the Chaos Bolt gets the increased damage as well as refreshing the debuff. The exception being if you ever hit 4 shards, cast Chaos Bolt regardless of the remaining Eradication debuff time.
    I have to disagree. The post at the top of this guide states as follows:

You should try to maintain this buff as long as possible. Once you run out of shards to maintain the debuff, save up to 4 shards to repeat the process again

This is what I'm not getting. "Saving up" and waiting for soul shards means a massive dps loss, resulting from DPS of around 210-215k ish dps to drop down to the high 180s and stay there and never really increase.

Like I asked before, is there a certain haste or crit requirement I should be looking for to make this alot smoother?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    That's not much of a hussle. In fact, it's just 1 summon (2 if the encounter is at least 6 minutes long, only 1 if BL at start or at end)
    I feel dumb for having to ask, after having seen others ask as well, but is it ACTUALLY true that GoSup is stronger than GoServ on ST? That just makes no sense to me, why would it change without any buffs to things other than the warlock? Surely a bug with SimC?

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Why do these post-hotfix sims have Destruction using GoSup for single target?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Why do these post-hotfix sims have Destruction using GoSup for single target?
    Damn all those specs below 270K dps make me sad. And warlock has 2 in the bottom third. Seems like Warlocks and Hunters are not so great off with the balance changes this wednesday if we look at the bigger picture including other classes buffs instead of only our buffs :S

Btw the sims for demo can't be right. Just today (in US after the balance changes went live) a couple of people already did heroic and Arms still does beat Demonology quite easily (400K for arms, 350K for demo~).

I feel like demo is okay for ST, but nowhere near what simulationcraft presents it to be. There has to be some kind of flaw in their simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    There has to be some kind of flaw in their simulation.
    I guess so. I can't imagine starting with an Infernal to trigger Lord of Flames with Meteor Strike, then hard casting a Doomguard at the cost of 1 soul shard would be a DPS increase over GoServ...

Deleted
    So i am kinda new to destro (This expansion) so i need some help here..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m%c3%ad/simple is my warlock and i know i kinda fucked up while gearing bc of shitty itemized gear..
    What talents should i roll with in EN? On normals and heroics? we are a kinda sucky guild but i still wanna do my best..
    Is there a talentbuild i can roll with that fuits good on all so i dont need to change for all fights

Got Legendary Bracers and have been setting constant 99+ percentiles tonight

So, I almost always use GrimSac and notice Demonic Power accounts for like 20+% of my damage - at least in Mythics and EN normal. I never even use the Imp/GrimServ. Am I missing out by doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by discoslice View Post
    So, I almost always use GrimSac and notice Demonic Power accounts for like 20+% of my damage - at least in Mythics and EN normal. I never even use the Imp/GrimServ. Am I missing out by doing that?
    On pure single target fight like Ursoc, yes you're missing out. But not by very much.

840 moonlight prism or 845 corrupted starlight?

Quote Originally Posted by penquinn View Post
    840 moonlight prism or 845 corrupted starlight?
    ...what are your other options?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    ...what are your other options?
    im using wriggling and the other one is just a bullshit stat int/haste 835 one; i've been EXTREMELY unlucky in neltharion lair mythic+, running it 16 times (mostly getting +2's and some +3's) and still haven't gotten the trinket

Quote Originally Posted by penquinn View Post
    im using wriggling and the other one is just a bullshit stat int/haste 835 one; i've been EXTREMELY unlucky in neltharion lair mythic+, running it 16 times (mostly getting +2's and some +3's) and still haven't gotten the trinket
    I mean, sim it to be sure, but I'd almost say go with the 835 int/haste. The CS sucks because the aoe is ground focused as of when it spawns, so there's a good chance things won't be in it for the full duration, and the Moolight Prism just isn't very good in general.

In addition to the Spiked Tongue, you should go for the Devilsaur Shock-Baton and/or Oakheart's Gnarled root. The DSB in particular is really easy to get and does INSANE damage, without having to be 20+ yards away.

Is it possible to obtain the legendary bracers(Summon infernal/doomguard) as Destro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digesspliff View Post
    Is it possible to obtain the legendary bracers(Summon infernal/doomguard) as Destro?
    I don't think so

Deleted
    Should I cast Chaos Bolt to benefit from Eradication before using all the Dimensional Rifts at the start of the fight?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    From what I understand, it only drops if your loot spec is Demo, BUT it works for Destro and Affliction as well.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Should I cast Chaos Bolt to benefit from Eradication before using all the Dimensional Rifts at the start of the fight?
    Rifts do not benefit from Eradication, as they are technically pets. Eradication only increases the damage *you* deal, its unfortunate that rifts work like that, but it is what it is.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

I wish, however u gotta be demo. Sparkuggz from serentiy managed to luckbox and get those as his legendary item...

Rly hoping to get it as it gives us some burst so we are capable of doing same dps as start of other classes on demand. We rly lack that, even with infernal(10min) we are behind other classes' cooldowns

I really regret destuction MOP during SOO.
    We do not have any execute, clever mechanics, mobility, aoe, seriously?