Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    If you count by spec your going to be disapointed a lot of time in your WoW life. Thats not how blizzard ever worked and for a reason. Sub rogue are bad now but you can easely switch to the others 2 spec and perform welll. Shadow priest do not have this option, they are just in a bad spot.

Do you think blizzard should work on sub rogue or Spriest now ?

In a perfect world all DPS spec would be good. but int he real world having 1 of your damage dealing spec working is enough.

As for the AoE DPS nerf I can't remember a single Dh crying about it. Were mad about the ST nerf.
    You're forgetting that....we have artifacts and blizzard understands they need to balance the specs appropriately. not class, specs.

Also from one hero class to the next...enjoy the roller coaster ride of being a hero class. It will get old fast.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2016-09-28 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    You're forgetting that....we have artifacts and blizzard understands they need to balance the specs appropriately. not class, specs.
    I'll believe it when I'll see it. Still its faster to switch your sub artifact to assassination or outlaw then waiting for blizzard balance. IMO Spriest still diserve love b4 sub rogues even if sub is below Spriest. Rogue as a whole is in a far betther place then priest in the damage spectrum.

Next you'll want me to cry over frost mage ?

Sure in a perfect world every spec would be equal. But blizzard never been able to balance class, so aiming for spec balance seems like utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    WTF are you talking about lock has been one of the most consitant class topping the charts your current state is the first time locks are bad and your getting buffed, DEV stated it numerous times.
    Your ignorance is threefold. First, you assume I'm talking about our DPS which I am not. Second, you believe we have ever consistently "topped" the charts. Which given your lack of evidence leads me to assume you're only parroting what you've seen/heard others say. Third, you clearly know nothing about the class because if you did, you would understand these buffs are a band-aid at best. Our problem is awful mechanics and buffs won't fix those.

The main problem I have with the nerf is that Bliz in their last big class dev chat said that they wouldn't be doing any big nerfs after release because they didn't want to punish people who had already invested a huge amount of time and ap into their chosen class/artifact weapon. Yet here they are doing just that. They said they were only going to do small nerfs and try to raise the lower specs up. They lied yet again. Just like they have many times in recent years and it always just gets swept under the rug. Also, all the babies calling dh fotm, that isn't what the class is. It was something many people wanted to play before it was even being seen as op by anyone. fotm is what people run to when its doing top in dps logs. dh was something many people came back to wow just to play. So that's the problem I have with it. Not so much the nerf as Bliz after having months to test and saying there would be no big nerfs doing just that only a month after release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    There's four classes below you....but you don't count by class...you count by spec..There's A LOT of specs under you on Ursoc.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to wow where there's only a couple pure ST fights and mostly AOE fights....You guys will be overall fine...the ST nerf didn't need to happen, the aoe one...absolutely did.
    The ST nerf had to happen because they are still Nr. 1 on AOE. And the best AOE class should have at least ONE weakness. And it should be Single target.

And according to data, they were beating some Specs by 20% on AOE fights and still beat them on single target or where just 1% behind. That's not balanced.

Though we still have some outliers. Fire Mages are OP because they still have both and can do everything exceptionally good.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You need to get out more. Or see a psychiatrist.

Warlocks have had their fair share of topping PvP and meters. You also should have never been given Metamorphasis to begin with. That was a mistake and you know it.
    If we're going to make random attacks on people then the same could be said for you.

Except it was not. I realize people like you just parrot everything you see someone else say, but try actually playing the class or learning about it before you start making stupid posts.

I love people that play the FOTM OP class and then get butthurt at the inevitable nerfs.

Your single target is still above average, your disgustingly overpowered aoe is still also above average.

What is this thread about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    Your single target is still above average, your disgustingly overpowered aoe is still also above average.

They are playing this xpac to play the OP class. Since Blizzard is trying to nerf their toy, they can't stand it.

I love people who assume we are all playing this class because it's the supposed FotM. Keep up the hate lads, it's appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    We absolutely agree on that, and thats why every dh is pissed, the unnecesary ST nerfs, now we arent geting any invites from anything, tried to pug some mythic+ and got instadeclined by every one of them, this actually sucks and needs to be addressed
    only baddies like you. I have no issue same with guildmates. People who knows how to play their class will be fine. Ppl who rely on their class being OP just so they are decent either needs to learn the class or quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post

Our Disgustingly overpowered AoE is still best in game, our single target is now 23k from bottom, and 75k from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I love people who assume we are all playing this class because it's the supposed FotM. Keep up the hate lads, it's appreciated.
    Not all, just most. And the tears are delicious.
    Last edited by Specialka; 2016-09-28 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I love people that play the FOTM OP class and then get butthurt at the inevitable nerfs.
    Can people like you just not post? Like, at all? You have no idea what you're talking about. You're not taking a minute to read through the thread and realize we are not complaining about nerfs overall, only the specific aspect of it. But why would you do that, when you can just stay being an ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Oh. Of course. You play for the "aesthetics", right? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    only baddies like you. I have no issue same with guildmates. People who knows how to play their class will be fine. Ppl who rely on their class being OP just so they are decent either needs to learn the class or quit.
    Im still putting good numbers on raid progression with my guild, i only get beaten now on nythendra and ursoc, other ones i dominate badly, i clearly said that i wasnt geting any invites from mythic+ pugs, cause the dh hate and the nerfs are too damn obvious, if you cant realize that the single target nerfs are badly done, then you have proven your stupidity, besides you cant assume some1 is bad without knowing his performance in a raid, so keep your salty shit for yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Oh. Of course. You play for the "aesthetics", right? Haha.
    i actualy play because the aesthetics and the movement gameplay it has and the awesome animations :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Can people like you just not post? Like, at all? You have no idea what you're talking about. You're not taking a minute to read through the thread and realize we are not complaining about nerfs overall, only the specific aspect of it. But why would you do that, when you can just stay being an ignorant.
    No they can't. They have to vent their own butthurt that they, too, tried and failed to play the "OP FOTM class", or just cannot stand being beaten by a class thats not around for long and have no idea how it is played.
    "Mages are basically Warlocks for Girls." - Unknown

The issue is not TG and Bloodlet since the revert a bit of the nerf intended. It's Fel Rush 30% nerf is too much because it's on the Momentum Single Target rotation. So now they fuck up the fun of the class and ppl will need to change the gameplay, not only the rotation but the gameplay i was enjoying. I can understand a nerf for secondary targets hit by fel rush but keep on main target the full damage so we don't need to change the way we play.

I wonder what's going to happen when Blizzard sees we still do 2M AoE burst in trash packs.